SORT BY Relevancy
This week's guest is Shaul Weisband, one of the entrepreneurs behind Jifiti, a new app that lets users create a wish list for pretty much any store in the entire world. Once an item is scanned into Jifiti, the app sends a notification to the user's social network so friends and family can "crowd fund" the gift. Once the funds are collected, the user is notified to pick up the gift. Not only does Jifiti help users get the gifts they really want, the app also allows the average brick-and-mortar store to compete more effectively with the likes of Amazon.
Shaul is a marketing and brand development specialist. Over the years he has consulted and worked with many multi-national companies and organizations in Israel and abroad. Jifiti bridges the gap between online convenience and the brick-and-mortar experience.
Shaul also talks about building a startup from scratch, learning how to amass seed money, and relocating to Ohio instead of the expected Silicon Valley or New York.
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (26 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (7 chatters)
- Angelic Realms Radio (6 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (3 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (3 chatters)
- VandaGuzman (3 chatters)
- From The Helicarrier (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Inside MLB (1 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (1 chatters)
- New Destiny Ministries (1 chatters)