SORT BY Relevancy
There are lots of people with opinions. Our world is filled with the babel of voices as they try to win our hearts and minds to a particular way of thinking. Actually, this is not new. In the days of Jesus there were also many people with opinions who wanted to gain followers. The question in that day and in our day is, "Who is worthy of our attention?" Mark 1:21-28 tells us that the people in the days of Jesus remarked that he spoke as one who had authority. Jesus is someone who is worthy of our attention. In this program, we will explore the meaning of Jesus' authority and what that authority means for us. The words of Jesus are not merely words. They are words that are able to accomplish what they say. Listen in and consider what the authority of the words of Jesus mean for you.
Join Brian Peckham & David Valdez for 30 Minutes Of Biblical Teaching Straight Forth from the Word Of God. This week Brother Brian is going to be asking the question, "Are You A Stone Thrower?" Alot of today's Christian's like to throw condeming stones at one another but Jesus doesn't condem us, he FORGIVES US! Join Brother Brian as he shares this dynamic powerful message straight forth from the Word Of God. Invite a friend to tune in. One word from God can change your life!
Join Brian Peckham and David Valdez for 30 minutes of Biblical Teaching Straight Forth From The Word Of God. This week Brother Brian continues his message on The Message Of The Cross and how if it wasn't for Love, the Cross would be meaningless and that everything that Jesus did he did with the power and authority of love. His text will be from 1Corinthians 13 as well as other portions of Scripture. Invite A Friend To Hear The Word Of God With You!
Matt 9 - Jesus The Healer
Read Matt 9: 1-8 Jesus forgives and heals the paralytic
V 2 – Jesus saw the faith of those who bother him. Jesus forgives the man’s sins and after he told him to be of good cheer.
V 4 – Jesus always know the thoughts of others. He called them out about the evil in their hearts. Sins always starts in the heart first.
V6 the son of man has power on earth to forgive sins
Read Matt 9:18-26
V 22 – Woman’s faith made her whole
V 25 – the doubters were put out
Read Mark 5: 21-43
V 22 one of the rulers of the synagogue Jairus by name
V25 The woman had the issue of blood for 12 years
V27 She said if only I may touched his garment or hem
V 28 She already had her faith set that if she touched his garmet she would be healed
V 29 She felt her healing immediately
V 30 Jesus felt the power had gone from him
V 34 Jesus told her that her faith has made her whole
V 36 Jesus wanted Jairus not to lose doubt but only believe
V 40 Jesus only let the father, mother and those with him go in.
V 41 Jesus spoke the words Talitha cumi “little girl, I say to you Arise
V 42 the girl was 12 years old and they were all in great amazement
These accounts show that Jesus had/has power to forgive sins and that faith can be from one person or a group of ppl believing for a person’s healing. 12 represents authority and it is interesting that both the woman had that afflication for 12 years and the girl was 12 years old.
Despite how hard I tried to control my teaching career I faced multiple layoffs, classroom moves, and unexpected twists and turns. In this episode I share my teaching journey from rock bottom to finding my true passion which is helping teachers find happiness in their lives and career. I take you behind the senes of the launch of my new website sheilajaneteaching.com
On this week's episode of Jesus Strong, Brother David Valdez is going to be sharing with the Jesus Strong Audience something very special that the Lord has placed on his heart to do and the new ministry that God has bestowed on Brother David Valdez. Please join us for a special haf hour as Brother David Valdez shares with us the exciting news about what God is doing in the life of our brother in the Lord. YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS!
- Read Matt 28:1-8 Jesus on the Third Day.
- The Third Day Jesus has already risen.
- V2 – There was a great earthquake shook because the angel of the Lord came.
- V3 – He was a lightning angel because of his description
- V4 & V5 – the guards fainted but the women. THE ANGEL MUST HAE BEEN MASSIVE IN SIZE.
- V6 – The angel was also a messenger to announce that Jesus has RISEN. Look and see. Note – Jesus was already gone before the stone was rolled back.
- V7 – the angel of The Lord gave an instruction to the women to deliver to the disciples.
- Once again God used women to deliver a message to his disciples to help them believe and see what He told them had come to pass.
- Read Matt 28: 9-10 The women worship Jesus
- Jesus met them on their way to deliver the message. Jesus strengthen them to deliver the message and Jesus was the second confirmation to what the angel had given them to say…
- Read Matt 27: 11 - 15 Soldier paid to LIE about Jesus
- The Soldiers witnessed what happen but the chief priests and elders did not want what Jesus said to be true. So the lie is commonly told among the Jews…
- Read Matt 28: 16-20 Jesus Commission the disciples
- Jesus meets the eleven in Galilee
- V17 – It is amazing that you still had some that doubted even after Jesus was risen and appeared to them
Join Host Live Chats
- SUBCONSCIOUS CHANNEL (12 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (7 chatters)
- The Don Smith Show (6 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherpsychicbrenda (5 chatters)
- Pet Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (3 chatters)
- Ms Computer Lady (2 chatters)
- Susan Puzio (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (2 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- Career Talk with Holly Bunn (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)