SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
This week on Coach Cafe, your "self-empowerment place to meet," we welcome JB Lewis, author of The Soul and the Brain: A Conversation and The Miracle of You.
Life doesn't always seem to go the way we want it to. If you have ever wondered about the relationship between your physical self and your soul and what we are doing here you'll want to join us for this episode! In his book, author JB Lewis records a conversation that started with one question that was surprisingly answered and continued on. As the ego of a brain analyzes why things have not been going as expected in life, the Soul shows up and explains things in a way that the brain has yet to realize; leading the brain through an experience of surprising revelations that alter the course of its journey forever. A powerful and masterful dialogue between a curious mind and the Soul, with valuable insights into humanity's spiritual boundaries.
JB Lewis is a motivational and spiritual writer, hailing from Odessa, Texas and currently living in Portland, Oregon. He has two children and completed his Bachelor’s Degree in Biology in 2012; however, he spends the majority of his time inspiring others with the words of the Soul from his daily meditations. You can visit JB's blog at www.livinginconsciousness.blogspot.com/ and order his book there or on Amazon.com.
in Self Help
On the debut show of the light with JB McGEE, tune in and hear a part of J.B.'s testimony and what she hopes to achieve through the show. Featured guest, STEFNE MILLER will also be discussing her new web series for her novel, "Salvaged", how the story came to her, and how she’s used it a ministry, a ray of hope, for today’s youth.
The Soul & The Brain with author JB Lewis
As the ego of a brain analyzes why things have not been going as expected in life, the Soul shows up and explains things in a way that the brain has yet to realize; leading the brain through an experience of surprising revelations that alter the course of its journey forever. A powerful and masterful dialogue between a curious mind and the Soul, with valuable insights into humanity's spiritual boundaries.
Click here to purchase JB's book from Amazon.com
JB Moonshine makes his way back to Turnbuckle Turmoil after a long absense. A lot has happened to this man since he last joined us. He changed to a new regular partner, he tried to reinvent himself as a blonde pretty boy, and he's now gone back to his roots as a backwoods brawler. JB will be able to explain all about what lead him to going back from Boy Toy Billy to JB Moonshine. One of the most improved wrestlers in the Pacific Northwest, he and his partner are definately ones to watch closely.
in Self Help
Hey welcome back to the award nominated show “the Conversation”! Each week our mission is to bring you a very diverse, inspirational line-up. This week our guests include a myriad of talent and passion.
JB McGee: Author JB will be joining us tonight and it is her 1 on air radio interview. She is a very dynamic passionate writer with an amazing story to tell. Tune in!!!
Jermaine Smith aka Jay Everyday: is finally on “the Conversation”! Please help us welcome this very talented playwright, director, producer and on air personality
This show is brought to you by “My Hair Store Online” MHSO is part of the $Trillion hair care industry and is providing opportunities to help you own your own discount beauty supply store online! No longer will you have to deal with middlemen or rising prices. MHSO is revolutionizing the game and you can be a part of the growth. Go to www.myhairglobal.com or call (404) 414-2059 for more information or to get started today!!
All this and more…
in Self Help
February is Rare Disease Month. We’re kicking off our month long fundraiser, Light a Firefly, with several very special guests. Katie Parsons, Eric Quinn, and Colby Wren, are all youth who are fundraising for a cure through The Foundation of Mitochondrial Medicine. Tune in tonight to hear their inspiring stories on The Light with J.B. McGee.
in Self Help
After becoming a quadriplegic in a football accident, Brian Swift went on to attend and graduate from college and law school. Now the author of Up: Getting Up is the Key to Life, he is using his abilities to help inspire and motivate others. Tune into The Light w. J.B. McGee to hear more about Brian’s story.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (118 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (49 chatters)
- Ron Reck (10 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (5 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (5 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (3 chatters)
- Nimbus Moons (3 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (3 chatters)
- Michael Fairman (3 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (3 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (3 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (2 chatters)
- reactionariez (2 chatters)
- Kenboggle (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- in5d (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- PPC1 (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (1 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The War Room (1 chatters)
- The World Transformed (1 chatters)
- The Portal (1 chatters)