SORT BY Relevancy
The Ministry Presents BlogTalk Interviews where Linda interviews the unexposed, the unknowns, and the hidden gems, along with the likes of some of the more renown from a variety of industries.
Tune in today and Meet Cieloscent, Blogger & Podcaster who joins me on today's segment. Cieloscent is host of Cieloscent Radio! Her radio program brings you quotes and messages that inspires and empowers.
With time remaining we will briefly address the areas of infidelity and forgiveness from a faithbased stance.
Linda L. Johnson is a Gospel Preacher and Christian Radio Broadcaster who operates in multidimensional ministry capacities. Since 1995. http://theministryoflljohnson.org
Arriving by train from Washington D.C. on July 18, 1855 was slaver Col. John H. Wheeler of North Carolina; and a black enslaved woman Jane Johnson; and her two sons, Daniel and Isaiah. Wheeler was the American minister to Nicaragua, and his party was passing through, on their way to New York. Wheeler left Jane and her sons locked in a hotel room, giving specific instructions not to talk to any of the black hotel staff. Jane, however, did just that, informing a black worker that she was a slave who wanted to be free. The hotel worker drafted a note to William Still, the African American head of the Vigilance Committee of the local Underground Railroad, and sent it off to Still at the Pennsylvania Anti-Slavery Society office at 153 N. 5th St.(C). Still alerted his white colleague, Passmore Williamson, at his office on 7th and Arch (point D), and they raced off to the hotel. They arrived as the 5 o’clock ferry was about to depart and approached the Wheeler party accompanied by five black dockworkers -- John Ballard, James P. Braddock, William Curtis, James Martin and Isaac Moore -- who quickly perceived the situation. Still told Jane that under Pennsylvania law she was a free woman and could leave Wheeler here and now if she wished.
Brad Johnson, Executive Producer and Writers shares secrets on storytelling.
This program is presented by www.gracefully-yours.com, your home for an inspired lifestyle of gifts and gifts.
Welcome to the Women of Golf Show!
Cindy & I start things off with a discussion on the highly successful LPGA*USGA Girls Golf Program.
Then LPGA Teaching Professional – Jane Frost joins us.
Here's more about Jane:
Jane brings a wealth of experience and enthusiasm to the lesson tee along with some very prestigious awards and golf industry recognition. She is well known in New England as an outstanding teacher and mentor. Her dedication to teaching has spanned over 30 years and in 2011 she joined an elite group, The Quarter Century Club of the PGA of America.
Join us Tuesday morning LIVE from 9:00-10:00AM Eastern www.blogtalkradio.com/womenofgolf
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (48 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (30 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- KAS1 (10 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (7 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (7 chatters)
- NatureofReality (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (4 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- HadIt Veteran To Veteran (2 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Naked Departure Talk Show (2 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (1 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Huddle (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- Young Black and Empowered (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)