SORT BY Relevancy
When an unidentified boy is discovered in Sleepy Hollow, Ichabod Crane (Tom Mison) and Lt. Abbie Mills (Nicole Beharie) are called to the scene.After speaking with the child, they immediately realize that something sinister and sickly is afoot and the duo goes on a hunt to discover his home and origins – and are shocked by what they find.Join Gina, Ashely, Mike and Amy as they discuss this weeks Sleepy Hollow - John Doe.
Tara & Common Sense Prepping! on American Preppers Radio! Mondays *9:00pm/Est *8:00pm/Ct *7:00pm/Mt *6:00pm/Pt Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/ Survivor Jane will be the featured guest on the next episode of Common Sense Prepping on the Prepper Broadcasting Network. The female preparedness phenom is the author of the viral Twitter hashtag – Preppertalk. She is currently involved with a special NatGeo project related to the new season of Doomsday Preppers, and is finishing work on her first book. Survivor Jane was just your typical career woman going about her daily life, until everything about her entire life perspective was altered during an attempted robbery. The old saying “the straw that broke the camel’s back” may be a cliché, but it accurately describes the scenario that prompted Jane to begin focusing on a more self-reliant existence. Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting, Rick Austin, Garden, Survival
As we continue to launch GetRealLive support of the International Day of the Girl through '#grlPower - TURN UP THE VOLUME' today we get the opportunity to speak to Jane Kennedy who is the founder of 'A Girl & Her World'. Jane fell in love with the Pacific Islands during a 3 year stint in Fiji with her family, where she worked with the Fiji Red Cross Society. She found the sunsets breathtaking, the mangoes unbelievable and the people generous and warm. She was amazed by their ability to smile in the face of adversity and bounce back from hardship. ‘a Girl & her world’ was born when a friend in Fiji needed help getting her daughter to high school, the rest is history. Jane believes that where you are born or who you were born to, should not determine your opportunity to flourish in life! She is committed to making a difference in the lives of girls and their families in the Pacific islands and learns so much from walking alongside them. Jane has a background in Health and (in her day job) currently manages programs in the Pacific for a Relief and Development agency. Tune in and listen as Jane brings her front line experience to the GetRealLive audience. This show promises to be inspiring and motivating!
Join us Monday night for special guest Jane Espenson (Once Upon a Time, Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, Husbands, Buffy, etc...)
Listen live and ask a question, make a comment or even call into the show to talk with Jane live.
We'll talk about Sunday night's episode "An Uncommon Fairy" and what's coming up for the show.
So begins the story of Mr Joe: Tales From A Haunted Life (Bettie Youngs Books, September 2013) co-authored by siblings Joseph Barnett and Jane Congdon, the author of It Started with Dracula: The Count, My Mother, and Me. Joseph Barnett’s introduction to ghosts began as a child a few days after his beloved grandfather passed. As he was combing his hair in the bathroom mirror his Grandpop suddenly appeared. Every family has its secrets and Joseph Barnett’s is no exception.It has been documented that the decision to consciously conceal secrets thought to be shameful can affect individuals and families for generations. Often identities are shaped by experiencing or learning something shockingly new. The child of an alcoholic mother and a distant dad and Joe coped with a boyhood of dread and broken promises by hiding and running away. Ghosts are a metaphor for Joseph Barnetts troubled life. As an adult, Joseph Barnett didn’t give much thought to the departed until he became a school custodian in a midlife career change. Joe had no idea that his first assignment, working nights in a kindergarten school, would give new meaning to the term “graveyard shift.” Mr Joe: Tales From A Haunted Life is much more than a ghost story. With haunting themes such as family secrets that need to be shared, personal journeys that need to be explored, illness, poverty, and the ability to re-frame one’s life with self-understanding and self-love, its a beautiful story of redemption that deserves retelling. The book will haunt you long after it’s finished.
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes authors Jane Congdon and Joseph Barnett to Conversations LIVE to discuss their literary careers and the new project MR. JOE, TALES FROM A HAUNTED LIFE.
Harley Jane Kozak has been seen in countless films and TV shows, including "Guiding Light," "When Harry Met Sally," "Parenthood," "Arachnophobia," "Necessary Roughness," "Titanic" and many others. Eventually, she moved into a new career, moving from basking in the limelight to using the power of the pen.
Her book "Dating Dead Men" won an Agatha, Anthony and Macavity award. It was followed up with "Dating is Murder," "Dead Ex" and a "Date You Can't Refuse." Her latest novel changes genre from mystery to the paranormal. It is titled "Keeper of the Moon." In addition, she has had several of her short prose pieces and anthologies publlished. She is an International Thriller Award nominee.
Science Fiction Spotlight hosted by Mack Meijers is pleased to welcome steampunk author - EMMA JANE HOLLWAY live from New York City Comic-con.
The mastermind behind the Baskerville books (A Study in Silks, A Study in Darkness, A Study in Ashes), steampunk author Emma Jane Holloway is coming to us live from Comic-Con to talk about steampunk, her books and writing, the life behind it, the stories and inspirations and much more. Click here for a 50 page excerpt from Study in Silks! Find out more about Emma Jane Holloway at http://www.emmajaneholloway.com
http://www.authorsontheair.com http://www.facebook.com/authorsontheair This is a copyrighted podcast owned by the Authors on the Air Global Radio Network and produced by Pam Stack.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (126 chatters)
- NTEB (87 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (61 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (43 chatters)
- Ms Blue (33 chatters)
- Curious Times (29 chatters)
- ankhkakek (16 chatters)
- Love Productions (16 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (15 chatters)
- GraveYard Radio (15 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (14 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- drdeath26 (13 chatters)
- ARC Studies (13 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (11 chatters)
- Puerto Rico Reptiles Radio (11 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (11 chatters)
- torihartman (9 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (9 chatters)
- Kawakab (9 chatters)
- New Colony Network (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- BWIG Radio (6 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- MOUNTAIN CHILD (5 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (4 chatters)
- Vince in the Bay (4 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (4 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (3 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- NOCTURNAL FREQUENCY RADIO (3 chatters)
- amyalkon (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- chocmami (2 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (2 chatters)
- MoodSwings (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- I AM U Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (1 chatters)
- Seamheads (1 chatters)
- Ski And Critical (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- The Motor Mouth Mosley Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Warn paranormal radio (1 chatters)
- Jay Rex Music live Talk (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (1 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)
- FRANCY AND FRIENDS (1 chatters)
- Geek Pile (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- Blues Unchained (1 chatters)
- John J Nazarian P I (0 chatters)