SORT BY Relevancy
Jeremy Hoyle is in studio for the February 11, 2015 edition of The Thomas Loop Radio Show on AM-1440 WJJL (Niagara Falls/Buffalo, New York)
Also, press coverage from First Niagara Center - As the Sabres take on the Senators from 2/10/2015.
Jeremy Hoyle's career in Buffalo, New York - has extended over three decades since 1999. His solo project, along with his tribute bad (The Tragically Hip), The Strictly Hip - have played in venues all over the United States and Canada.
Jeremy Hoyle's Bio & Highlights are here -
- Raised on a farm in Sherkston Ontario
- Began playing professionally at 15 years old
- Became a full time musician in 1999
- Toured nationally in US for 7 years
- Strictly Hip winner of Buffalo Music Award 'Best Tribute Band' 11 years in a row
- Strictly Hip awarded Lifetime Achievement Award at Buffalo Music Awards 2012
- Strictly Hip awarded Lifetime Achievement Award at Buffalo Nightlife Awards 2013
- Jeremy Hoyle winner of Buffalo Music Awards "Best Male Vocalist" 6 times
- Jeremy Hoyle awarded Lifetime Achievement Award Buffalo Nightlife Awards 2015
- Jeremy Hoyle Band "Anyhere Everywhere" 2004
- Jeremy Hoyle Band '...old friends" 2009
- Jeremy Hoyle "Lost City Carols" 2012
Influences - Bob Dylan / Johnny Cash / Bruce Springsteen / U2 / Ron Hawkins
Wednesday's edition of The Thomas Loop Radio Show on AM-1440, WJJL - features an interview with author over the phones, Jim Gourley - in support of his new book, The Race Within - Passion, Courage, and Sacrifice at The Ultraman Triathlon. The book can be accessed on www.triumphbooks.com. At the top of the broadcast - I'll be over the phones talking conference playoff hockey with Head Coach of Buffalo State College Men's Hockey Program, Nick Carriere.
Overview of The Race Within -
The Ultraman Triathlon, one of the most remarkable endurance races in the world, is a three-day, 320-mile race that circumnavigates the Big Island of Hawaii. With only 40 competitors allowed in each year, this invitation-only event hosts some of the most superlative athletes on the planet. The Race Within discusses the 30-year history of the sport and race director Jane Bockus, former Pan Am flight attendant who has never done a triathlon, yet has dedicated herself to keeping the event true to its founding spirit for decades. This book follows Jane, her assistants, and a small cast of athletes through an entire year—from the end of the 2012 Ultraman to the 2013 event—and shows how they faced new challenges to the growth and well-being of the event, and were forced to question if old traditions could survive in a world of constantly-evolving sports entertainment. Granted full access to the race and the athletes, author Jim Gourley presents a look at this unique event and examines what it means to truly love sports.
in Self Help
In the Dr. James Farmer Show you will learn a few key strategies on how to take control of your life when challenges are confronting you. Dr. Farmer is a licensed psychotherapist, developmental coach and a professional counselor. This show will help those who are struggling with personal issues that may be causing problems in life. I would like to hear from you and my contact information is:
in Self Help
The Dr James Farmer Show is designed to help overcome life struggles and day to day challenges.
Dr. Farmer is a Licensed PsychoTherapist, Developmental Coach, and Professional Councselor.
Dr.Farmer will give you tools to help you motivate you, encourage you, and inspire you to overcome personal struggles.
Dr. Farmer is an Author, Public Speaker, and Trainer.
If you would like to email Dr Farmer your questions, comments, and booking information: at James.Farmer@att.net
Ascension Soul Wisdom Host Reverend James Live; Doing Free Readings.
Visit His website@ ascensionsouldwisdom.com
Listen to USC Radio live: http://uscradioproductions.com/
I have Just relocated and in the interim, I am doing some live free reading shows- press the follow button to get notification of upcoming shows. Bookmark USC Radio;http://uscradioproductions.com/ Where I do a live call in show. I interview today's World Changers and Authors Monday's @ 2 pm EST http://uscradioproductions.com/
Join us at 2 p.m. Monday March 2 when our guest on Record Talk Radio will be Thomas Sullivan, the newest Bergen County Freeholder.
Sullivan, a labor leader and Montvale Democrat, was appointed in January to fill the seat vacated when James Tedesco became county executive.
In an interviewed taped on Wednesday, Sullivan talked about his plan to make the heroin epidemic in Bergen County as his focus during his 10 months in office.
He also revealed some of his personal motivation for doing so.
Thomas Gordon, Principal, Thomas A. Gordon & Associates
Thomas A. Gordon & Associates helps leaders and emerging leaders that struggle with strategic direction, work culture alignment, teaming, change strategy, accountability and performance excellence; so they can deliver vision and mission success particulars.
Thomas A. Gordon is a licensed psychologist in private practice; specializing in leadership and organizational development consultation --nationwide. He has delivered applied, therapeutic psychological services at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He has been a college professor at several major universities. He is a grandparent of 9.
Thomas Jefferson, the third President of the United States: Deist or Christian? Dr. Chaps interviews Jerry Newcombe about new evidence in his book, "Doubting Thomas".
Part Two of Two - Interview with Procducer of Sports Reporters - auother of Second To None - Joe Valerio
In Second to None, author Joe Valerio tells the incredible story of the Buffalo Bills: the perpetual almost-champions and their indomitable fans. The Bills' incredible skill and teamwork on the field was matched only by their single-minded determination as, in the four years spanning 1991 to 1994, the team won four consecutive conference championships, and lost four consecutive Super Bowls. The peaks and nadirs of their record reflect a fascinatingly dynamic, uneven, and—at times—uncontrollable array of talents. Valerio renders in sharp detail how the Bills' unique culture was formed by an unlikely ecosystem of world-class athletes hunkered down in bleak western New York, far away from the celebrity playgrounds of other pro teams. Meticulously researched and carefully crafted, this one-of-a-kind look inside the Super Bowl-era Buffalo Bills is based on extensive interviews with the key players, coaches, and management, including Hall of Famers Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Bruce Smith, as well as coach Marv Levy, general manager Bill Polian, and many others, including players and coaches from opposing teams, and the reporters who covered them.
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (75 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (49 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (18 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (18 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (14 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (9 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (9 chatters)
- We Built That Network (8 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Authors Supporting Authors (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Your Voice Your Time (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Alabama Wedding Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- Northern Wellness (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)