SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Philosopher Dr. Diana Hsieh answered questions on today's feminist movement, the morality of jailbreaking, racism versus moral decency, the objectivity of color concepts, and more in this episode of Philosophy in Action Radio.
Question 1: How should the feminist movement be judged?
Question 2: Is it morally wrong to 'root' or 'jailbreak' your own electronic devices?
Question 3: Can a person be a racist yet still a morally decent person?
Question 4: Are concepts of color objective?
To download or feed a high-quality version of this episode, plus show notes and other details, visit its archive page.
For more from Dr. Diana Hsieh on the application of rational principles to the challenges of real life, visit PhilosophyInAction.com.
In this Lacoon Mobile Security Podcast series, Dan Koretsky, Sr Security Researcher and Strategist discusses the new strain of iOS mobile malware called "Unflod Baby Panda." Listen to learn more about this new mobile security malware, how a device can be infected and how to mitigate and remove the malware from your device.
To stay on top of the latest in mobile security news, subscribe to the Mobile Security Talk channel and check out the Lacoon Mobile Security blog at http://www.lacoon.com/blog/ .
In this episode of coast2coasttweaks Ben & I will be talking about all the various tweaks in cydia that are available via jailbreaking these tweaks include activator , battery safe, bio lockdown,bitesms,bytafont2,cccontrols,cchide,I cleaner pro,ifile,switch spring , fav,f.lux,cydelete7 and many,many more
On the 58th episode of System Showdown: Jon Scheiber, Ilya Arbit and Ethan Kwassman (live from three boroughs of New York City!) talk about the evasi0n jailbreak for iPhone 5 and other iOS 6 devices that was released on Monday afternoon. The hosts also discuss the top technology issues and Apple and Microsoft topics of the week.
1. Verizon workers striking
2. Parlementarian asking Blackberry messenger to be banned
3. Starbucks clamps down on wifi camping
// Music break: Hip Hop instrumental "Flowers" by BOCrew
Segment 1 - Anonymous Threat on Facebook
Segment 2 - Terminated for post of Facebook
Segment 3 - Germany Probes Facebook Facial Recognition
1. EFF pushing for legalizing jailbreaking
2. Fed judges says bloggers aren't protected as journos
3. Google invests $300BN in a data center in...
4. ICE wrongly takes down law abiding Hip Hop blog
// Music break - "Toast to the Dead" by Immortal Technique from the Martyr album www.viperrecords.com
The Khan Academy - started as videos on Youtube by Salman Khan (former hedge fund anaylist) to tutor his cousin in math. It's grown to 2,700 videos on miriad of topics, online analytics for students and teachers to track learning progress and the idea of a "flipped classroom". Will Khan say education in the US?
What does a study of the compensation of athletic directors, coaches, teachers and professors from Kindergarten through college reveal about our societies priorities in regards to Academics and Athletics?
Should schools be immune to budget cuts? And I breach the question yet again. Should college athletes be paid?
Also the sidebar topic. Is your Apple device in Apple Jail? Should you bust it out of L7? I'll hit on the pros anc cons of Jailbreaking the iPod, iPhone an iPad. All on this episode.
Join Host Live Chats
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (6 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (4 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (3 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (2 chatters)
- The Don Smith Show (2 chatters)
- The Grown Zone (1 chatters)
- Amen Communications Network (1 chatters)
- Karackta (1 chatters)
- Missing Pages of History (1 chatters)
- PSYCHICANGEL1 (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Social Change Action Network (1 chatters)
- Talk with Sunshines (0 chatters)
- Why pay other airlines (0 chatters)