SORT BY Relevancy
Proverbs 27:17King James Version (KJV)
17 Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.
The phrase “iron sharpens iron” is found in Proverbs 27:17: “As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.”
There is mutual benefit in the rubbing of two iron blades together; the edges become sharper, making the knives more efficient in their task to cut and slice.
Likewise, the Word of God is a “double-edged sword” (Hebrews 4:12), and it is with this that we are to sharpen one another—in times of meeting, fellowship, or any other interaction.
Today we will talk about staying sharp in the WORD of GOD!
Make sure that you take down the scripture that will be given and study them yourself!
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (39 chatters)
- MarlyBird (20 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (12 chatters)
- Jay King Network (12 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (9 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (9 chatters)
- Patriot Voices Radio (7 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (4 chatters)
- tlbethel (3 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (3 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (2 chatters)
- Bernadette Boas (1 chatters)
- Cornerstone CU League (1 chatters)
- Heart to Heart with Anna (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- Metaphysical Showcase (1 chatters)
- oh crap with jamie (1 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- Victoria Christine (0 chatters)