SORT BY Relevancy
Proverbs 27:17King James Version (KJV)
17 Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.
The phrase “iron sharpens iron” is found in Proverbs 27:17: “As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.”
There is mutual benefit in the rubbing of two iron blades together; the edges become sharper, making the knives more efficient in their task to cut and slice.
Likewise, the Word of God is a “double-edged sword” (Hebrews 4:12), and it is with this that we are to sharpen one another—in times of meeting, fellowship, or any other interaction.
Today we will talk about staying sharp in the WORD of GOD!
Make sure that you take down the scripture that will be given and study them yourself!
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- Awakenings Radio (10 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (9 chatters)
- simonapple04 (6 chatters)
- Dr Loren (5 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (4 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (4 chatters)
- Critical Mass Radio station (4 chatters)
- BobBrown (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Author Lisa Sims (1 chatters)
- NikiGuts (1 chatters)
- Voice of Rio Grande (1 chatters)