SORT BY Relevancy
Proverbs 27:17King James Version (KJV)
17 Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.
The phrase “iron sharpens iron” is found in Proverbs 27:17: “As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.”
There is mutual benefit in the rubbing of two iron blades together; the edges become sharper, making the knives more efficient in their task to cut and slice.
Likewise, the Word of God is a “double-edged sword” (Hebrews 4:12), and it is with this that we are to sharpen one another—in times of meeting, fellowship, or any other interaction.
Today we will talk about staying sharp in the WORD of GOD!
Make sure that you take down the scripture that will be given and study them yourself!
In life we meet many people, some are for a season and others are for life. Some are soft and have no substance, and fly away in the seasonal wind. Where others are for life and like iron that will not bend in the wind. They are like iron that sharpens the iron in you. You will have good days and bad days. But a friend for life, that will have your back and will tell you the truth about yourself, in love, is priceless. We must remember we are fighting a spritual war and the shaper your iron the better you can fight. Thank God daily for your iron sharpener, as they sharpen you, you sharpen them.
Proverbs 27:17 Iron sharpens iron and one man sharpens another.[d]
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (76 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (31 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (19 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (9 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (6 chatters)
- Ron March Show (6 chatters)
- Wilkinson Central (5 chatters)
- BeTheLightRadio (4 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (2 chatters)
- Americas Deadly Sins (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- Refuge on the Mountain (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- ARC Studies (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Our Voice Radio (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- PowerTalk on Power104fm (0 chatters)