SORT BY Relevancy
Jim Blankenship is a Enrolled Agent and financial planner (BlankenshipFP)who will tell us the ins and outs of IRA conversions to Roth IRA when your income is too high. Jim is the author of several books, including "The IRA Owner's Manual". We are excited to have Jim back so we can ask him lots of detailed questions about Roth IRAs, a very tricky subject when your earned income exceeds certain limits.
La Ira , buena o mala y como puedes vencerla? Hoy hablamos sobre la ira y como este estado emocional nos afecta a todos. La ira es algo que en algun momento a surgido en cada uno de nosotros. Es mas posible pecar por la reaccion a un problema que por accion independiente y por este motivo es importante hablar sobre este tema. Este refleixonar nos ayudara a implementar los cambios necesario para mejorar.
in Real Estate
Edwin Kelly is the Director of Education at Specialized IRA Services
Edwin has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Smart Money Magazine as well as featured on CNBC.
Edwin is a frequent guest on radio and television including being a guest expert on the Money Show. Edwin’s formal background includes an MBA and he was formerly a Registered Investment Advisor consulting to institutional clients like the Bank of New York.
He is America’s foremost expert on helping regular everyday people achieve true financial security and freedom by combining the power of Self Directed IRA’s with Real Estate Investing, Tax Liens and Private Lending.
Get your FREE SELF DIRECTED IRA WEALTH EXPLOSION KIT
Most investment choices don't earn great curiosity, but if any are deserving of that kind of attention, it would be the Roth IRA.
Financial planners routinely say that younger people should invest in a Roth because they would most benefit from its many wonderful qualities. But the truth is, Roth IRA accounts make a good choice for people of all ages.
With Roth IRAs, savers get a tax-free stream of income in retirement. And it's not just the contributions that come out tax-free. Uncle Sam doesn't lay a finger on any of the earnings. It can be a pretty sweet deal when you're talking about decades of compounding.
The only catch is that you pay income tax on your contributions upfront (post-tax dollars).
Unlike the traditional IRA, which gives investors a tax deduction for the year the contribution is made, the Roth version lets savers contribute after-tax money today and withdraw principal and earnings tax-free at retirement.
The Roth can also be used for educational purposes, major medical expenses, and first home buys...with qualifications.
For individuals looking for tax diversification in retirement, the Roth IRA is one of the few tools they can create that ensures that they have a stream of tax-free income in retirement.
Let's get financially well:
Get your free copy of the essential book, How Money Works: A Common Sense Guide to Financial Success. You'll fall in love with this it and never have a major money question again. Go to bitly.com/yourmoneyny and sign up for your copy right now. bitly.com/yourmoneyny
See you next time.
Kaaren Hall is the President of uDirect IRA Services in Tustin, California. Kaaren helps people use their retirement accounts to invest outside of wall street into real estate, private stock, loans and much more!
1) Is self-directing for everyone?
2) What are the steps to self-directing an IRA?
3) How long does the process take?
Email Address: KHall@uDirectIRA.com
Website: www.u [...]
Learn how to invest in person retirement accounts such as IRA,401k and 403b.
Tonight we will give you the best explanation of why Government Stimulus does not work.
Another sheriff is standing up for what is right and just
Italian Court ended with a bang!
The New York Times thinks that we should do what?
Someone found a new use for drones, and you're not going to like it.
Don't mow your lawn, go to jail. HUH!
No dancing in public, it leads to violence.
What are your kids learning in school?
We have an update on Memories Pizza, which closed after receiving death threats for giving an honest answer to an absurd question.
Apparently a Judge in Colorado thinks you can have your "Cake" and eat it too.
The Bonehead, The Hero, Ira's Random Thoughts, Jon's Soapbox and more!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (436 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (103 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (55 chatters)
- John Baptist (52 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- The Portal (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (12 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (8 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (7 chatters)
- KimberlyMcGeorge (6 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (6 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (5 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (4 chatters)
- AlimBey (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- alexas29 (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Anthony Aniano Sports Show (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)