SORT BY Relevancy
We can all learn something from Apple stock. About investing and about Wall Street.
On this show we will be discussing topic of that are points of confusion for most investor both amateur and professional. These points included:
1. What is the deification of the term investment?
2. What is the differance between investing and speculation?
3. Do CNBC, Fox Business and Bloomberg promote investing or speculation?
4. Is Modern Portfolio Theory the main cause of loss by stock investors?
5. What does the movement of the Dow imply about your stock holdings?
6. Can the small investor invested like Warren Buffett?
March Madness has started. In this episode Tim talks about the right thing to do when investing your hard earned cash. This is the same philosophy used by Warren Buffett.
Also listen in on the In the News Segment - This week's discussion: Avoid what the Average Person is doing with their Retirement Savings.
Finally hear the Smart Money Minute - as Tim coaches you on something smart to do with your Money. This Week: Save Money by watching Internet T.V. vs. Cable Television.
Join Thursday night on ThaFlow for the team me broadcast live at 9pm est on blogtalkradio . It's about investing into ourselves We want you it join us live for this broadcast on the web on blogtalkradio , we are ThaFlow or call in to listen at (646) 478-3518. See you Thursday
In this week’s radio show Martha Stokes CMT explains the difference between investing, trading, and speculation in the stock market. Many beginners assume the term “trading” means Day trading and this causes plenty of confusion, misinformation, and can be harmful in choosing the wrong trading style for a beginner. Trading and Day trading are not synonymous. Tune in this week to learn what the term trading really means. Martha Stokes CMT with candid down to earth explanat
in Real Estate
Each radio talk show will be focused on one of the most talked about and hottest real estate investment strategies right now. I will explain: The details of each strategy; and How it can benefit the investor. Live calls and chat room questions will be answered during the show. Connect with Laura Al-Amery on her Facebook Page for more tips, news and information and visit her site at lauraalamery.com
in Real Estate
Learn what the pros know about real estate investing Our real estate investing course provides the end user the necessary tools to acquire, manage, and having the choice to retain or dispose of residential properties. The attendee will follow a logical process through the course which will entail detail analysis of three major categories of residential real estate investing. 1. The acquisition process 2. Managing the project
Hold on to your seats as I interview the founder of Property M.O.B (Makers of Bad Ass Investors). You don't want to miss this interview!
No woman personifies the real estate mob more than Tracy Caywood, a.k.a. ” The Flamingo”.
A sharp-tongued Jacksonville Florida native with enough sass and guts to tackle any seller or buyer of real estate.
Tracy has ventured into many arenas of real estate investing but has always managed to keep her status on the A-list of wholesalers. Tracy left her Fortune 500 job in the late 90′s to seek fame and fortune in the real estate business, where she ended up as a master of buying properties without using any of her own money, and then immediately reselling them for a profit (a.k.a. Real Estate Wholesaling).
She has flipped (Wholesaled, that is) MORE THAN 400 SINGLE FAMILY HOUSES!
For more information about Tracy and the "ultimate" wholesale real estate investing system (Zoho), click here.
For more information about the TAW (Take Action Wholesalers) LIVE Event, May 2nd and May 3rd 2014 in Irving, TX, click here.
Lolita "aka" Lo
Specialties: ?Infinite Wealth ?Financial Planning ?401K Rollover ?403b Rollover ?Auditing ?Wealth Accelerator ?Business Intelligence ?Client Relations ?Debt Elimination Plan ?Wealth Management ?Fundraising ?Investment Analysis ?Retirement Income Planning ?Property Management ?Tax-Free Retirement Planning ?Asset Protection ?Risk Assessment ?Generational Wealth ?Medical Professionals
Know the difference between investing and saving.
Is investing for you?
At what age is the best time to invest? Is it too late for me?
As an entrepreneur how will this benefit me?
Join us for another episode of TEAM BLADE RADIO with your hosts Tylor "Viral" Hill and Nene "The Idealist" , the topic is Investing in yourself Too many people spend their money on things that are doing nothing to add to their personal value. When you invest in yourself, meaning investing in your education and your personal skillset you will always see a return. Why are people so quick to buy the latest video game, or the newest phone or gadget but when it come
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (151 chatters)
- NTEB (54 chatters)
- BeverlyD (36 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- Ms Blue (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (18 chatters)
- Love Productions (15 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (12 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (12 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (11 chatters)
- StandintheLight (9 chatters)
- PANDA Podcast (7 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (6 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (5 chatters)
- kamau301 (5 chatters)
- Art Bulla (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (4 chatters)
- Saiful Haqq (4 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (4 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (2 chatters)
- 63779 (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Seamheads (2 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (2 chatters)
- MASTER GRIOT NBBTA RADIO (2 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Rancho Radio (1 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Just Guy Talk (1 chatters)
- Latino Rebels Radio (1 chatters)
- Chief Reality (1 chatters)
- cowpote (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- the turn UP (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)