SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
On Your Best Life with Jann Jaffe, listen to dynamic interviews with people and professionals from all walks of life. Tune in the second Wednesday of each month at noon Eastern for the live broadcast, or listen to a podcast of the show any time after broadcast.
Jann Jaffe (Northwestern University, BA,MA) is an iPEC Certified Professional Coach, ELI-MP, and a COR.E Wellbeing Dynamics Specialist. Traumatic brain injuries cut short her successful career as an international opera/concert singer, and master class teacher, and drastically altered her life. Jann is dedicated to helping professional women achieve optimal success, realization of their potential, and passion, purpose, life balance and wellbeing in every aspect of their lives. Contact Jann at email@example.com
Betsy Otter Thompson is a Philadelphia native with a B.F.A. from the University of Pennsylvania, Betsy worked as an account executive for several Philadelphia radio stations and as a commercial print model, appearing in television commercials in Philadelphia and New York. After moving to California, Betsy struggled and nearly became homeless. After she recognized her tendency to blame everyone else for her problems and decided to become accountable, she began to recover. For the next eighteen years, Betsy worked as an Executive Assistant to an entertainment executive in the film industry. She retired in 2005 and is now writing full time. In addition to LOVEHUMAN, Betsy is the author of The WHAT HAPPENS IF I…Book –WALKING THROUGH ILLUSION, THE MIRROR THEORY, and LOVEPARENT. Find Betsy at www.BetsyThompson.com; YouTube.com; LinkedIn.com; Google+; Facebook.com.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, and TuneIn
Follow us on Twitter @Solutionsology_
I decided to go OT for this interview with Dr. Gary Dayton to talk about the all-important topic of pyschology and how to control your emotions when dealing with the stock market. Dr. Dayton is also the author of Trade Mindfully, which we discussed in-depth during the interview.
I also read excerpts from the book that I know you'll love.
Background on Dr. Gary Dayton:
Gary Dayton, Psy.D. Dr. Gary Dayton is a trading psychologist, trader, author, and founder of TradingPsychologyEdge.com. His new book, Trade Mindfully, details state-of-the-art mental skills for high level trading performance. He teaches traders how to trade based on price and volume alone through his Deep Practice Program in which traders confront trading situations and mental challenges for deep, extensive learning. You can find more about Dr. Gary Dayton at his website: www.TradingPsychologyEdge.com.
Download the audio to hear more ...
FREE Access to 420+ high-quality interviews and LIVE Radio Shows
Author Talk 1 is pleased to have Lisa Y Sparrow. She was born and raised in Columbus, Ohio and in candid detail, tells about some of the struggles and challenges that she has faced in life that may have contributed to her mental illness. She hopes to not only educate people from a mental ill person's point of view but to remove the stigma associated with being mental ill.
Contact Lisa Y Sparrow on FaceBook for more information on where else you can purchase this inspiring message.
You can purchase Lisa Y Sparrow's book His Eye Is on the Sparrow on Kindle.
Call into Author Talk at 347-850-1592 to talk with Lisa Y Sparrow.
on this episode we will having an interview with published author arax kermani we will be talking about his book The God Saga, and his insight on his life going into the book. and of course we will be having random topics and as always taking your calls thanks to everyone for tuning in and enjoy!!!!
We are so excited to have special guest Dana Bowman, Author of "Bottled; A Mom's Guide To Early Recovery" on the show!
"An unflinching and hilarious memoir about recovery as a mother of young kids, Bottledexplains the perils moms face with drinking and chronicles the author’s path to recovery, from hitting bottom to the months of early sobriety—a blur of pain and chaos—to her now (in)frequent moments of peace.
Punctuated by potent, laugh-out-loud sarcasm, Bottled offers practical suggestions on how to be a sober, present-in-the-moment mom, one day at a time, and provides much needed levity on an issue too often treated with deadly seriousness."
This book is fantastic, and we highly recommend it for anyone in recovery, who is struggling with drinking, or who loves someone who is in recovery or dealing with addiction.
Dana's prose is poignant, vulnerable, honest and funny; this book is a must-read for anyone navigating early sobriety. We are thrilled to have her on the show!
MEET Magazine interviews out spoken activist, author and singer Kola Boof.
Listen Live on September 17, 2015 or listen to the show from the archives.
We'll be discussing her views on religion, race, politics, Egypt, America, Palestine, feminism, Sudan, womanism,
her religion, "The Womb", beauty, and so much more!
You wont wanna miss this interview!
The call in number for the show is (323) 642-1532.
Follow Kola on Twitter!
Follow MEET Magazine on Twitter!
Tywanda M.Brown was born and raised in Newberry SC. She is the proud mother of three boys. Her passion for writing developed at the young age of 11 with dreams of one day being a published author. Two years after graduating from Newberry College in the Spring of 2012 with a Business degree, she decided to make her dream come true. In the Fall of 2014 she released her debut book Love Games. Two months later she released Love Games 2: Love or Lust. In the winter of 2014 she released Literary Chick. Early spring 2015 she release Love and Snakes a book she co-authored with label mate Simply Shonda, her first anthropology Devils Daughters that she co-authored with CoCo Mixon,Simply Shonda, Dee Leshay and Nicole Shephard in late April 2015. Her latest release Love Games 3: The final Round released May 4,2015. July 4th, 2015 she released Love and Snakes 2 with label mate Simply Shonda.
You can purchase all her books on Amazon.com
I would like to introduce Peter Harmych. Peter and I met on Facebook, as so many of us do today. My husband Scott and I have had the priveledge of him extending his kind heart to us with prayer and guidance on several occasions. He is a true brother in Christ. Peter is the author of five books, one we will discuss today is Downloads From Heaven, a collection of writings about his own personal Bible studies and sermons he's written over the years. We have talked a lot about hearts on this show. Today the Lord put it on my heart to discuss the Father's heart. Jesus called God the Father, Abba meaning Daddy. We have a God who is our Father. Happy Father's Day God.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (116 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (49 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (39 chatters)
- Straitway (23 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- in5d (16 chatters)
- AJC Radio (16 chatters)
- RefJeremy (15 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Voice of Evolution Radio (5 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (5 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (5 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (4 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (4 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- America Matters show (3 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (3 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Naked Departure Talk Show (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Embers of Light (0 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (0 chatters)
- TimBinnall (0 chatters)