SORT BY Relevancy
Integrative medicine is more than a buzz word, it's an approach to western medicine that works best for the patient. However, many people are still in the dark with regard to "how" it works. Join me to hear how Dr. Jim Forleo, a leading chiropractic doctor with more than 30 years of clinic experience in chiropractic, spinal biomechanics, applied kinesiology, clinical nutrition and cranial osteopathy uses integrative medicine for a patient's best outcome.
Dr. Forleo, the author of Health is Simple, Disease is Complicated encourages his patients as well as his readers to trust the wisdom of their inner intelligence and design their own personalized program for vibrant health and self-healing. Dr. Forleo’s systems approach to health, which he uses in his practice, walks readers through the basic design and function of each major system of the body and offers practices to optimize their performance. His simple tips on diet, exercise, and lifestyle—including the dimensions of mind and spirit—only take a few minutes a day but can radically improve health and well-being.
DeVere Keen Gamble and Jules Harris, two members of Dr. Forleo's integrative team will join the conversation.
DeVere Keen Gamble specializes in cranio-sacral therapy, lymphatic drainage, neuromuscular therapy, and prenatal massage. Her unique approach to the body facilitates optimal vitality, balance, and wellness.
Jules Harris is a Certified Advanced Rolfer™, Rolf Movement® Practitioner, and Board Certified Structural Integrator. Her system of bodywork and movement education helps increase adaptive capacity and align the body in gravity.
Join us for an informative discussion about holistic veterinary care with Dr. Richard Palmquist, DVM, Director of Integrative Health Services at Centinela Animal Hospital, Inc, Inglewood, California.
Dr. Richard Palmquist is President of the American Holistic Veterinary Medical Foundation (AHVMF). He is the aauthor of Releasing Your Pet's Hidden Health Potential (a comprehensive guide to utilizing the power of nutrition and holistic modalities such as acupuncture, muscle response testing, and stem cell therapy to help your pet live a long, healthy life).
Dr. Palmquist will discuss how to apply the principles of holistic care to helping three-legged amputee dogs and cats live longer, with a special focus on integrative care for coping with cancer.
We will also talk about his work with the AHVMF.org's research and education grants for veterinary integrative medicine, including research funding to study canine cancer, vaccine reform, feline behavior and other ailments.
Post your questions in the Tripawds Discussion Forums or join us in the Live Tripawds Chat during the show.
in Self Help
Cheryl Walker has worked at the Maryland University of Integrative Health for more than 12 years in various positions and was recently selected as the new Vice President for Institutional Development and Chief Values Officer. She recently led the University’s process to create new foundational principles and collaborated on the development of its new mission, vision, and institutional values. For nearly 40 years, the Maryland University of Integrative Health has been one of the nation’s leading academic institutions for integrative health. It educates and prepares practitioners and leaders in health and wellness through transformative and relationship-centered programs that integrate ancient wisdom and contemporary science. The University offers graduate degrees and certificates in a wide range of healing disciplines. For more information, please visit www.muih.edu
Visit America Meditating on Facebook
"Patients want to be considered whole human beings in the context of their world," Dr. Weizer explains. Both doctors and patients alike are bonding with the philosophy of integrative medicine and its whole-person approach - between the patient and doctor, where the goal is to treat the mind, body, and spirit, all at the same time. Join Dr. Weizer for this incredbly interesting discussion.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (142 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (56 chatters)
- Yada (29 chatters)
- reactionariez (21 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (16 chatters)
- Straitway (15 chatters)
- Bellesprit (14 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (13 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (10 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (7 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Mind Body Spirit U (6 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (4 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (4 chatters)
- The Grace View (4 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (3 chatters)
- DHead Radio (3 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (3 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The FabLife Radio Show (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)