SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode of the Overcome Your Limits Radio Show Host Christopher Powell speaks with Travis Brown and his Anti-Bullying Campaign.
Travis Brown grew up in the small Midwestern town of Lafayette, Indiana; raised by a hard working single mother and factory-working father. A three-sport varsity athlete in high school, Travis went on to pursue his dream of playing college football following graduation.
After college, Travis spent the next decade in sales, executive management, consulting and business ownership. Expanding on many of his own life lessons, Travis turned his attention from the corporate world to focus on providing success and leadership tools for students across the country. It is through these leadership skills that he encourages students to “Mojo up” and take a stand against bullying.
As a top motivational speaker, Travis acquired the name “Mr. Mojo” for his high energy, intense content and captivating speaking style. He has delivered over 1,600 hours of motivational presentations to companies and youth nationwide.
On his anti-bullying tours, Travis has impacted the lives of nearly 700,000 students in the United States and abroad. He is also called on to bring motivation and inspiration to professional athletes and sports teams including the Pittsburgh Steelers, Chicago Bears and Cleveland Browns.
Currently, Travis is recognized as America’s Anti-bullying Coach for his tireless work to fight the social epidemic of bullying and change the lives of today’s youth. The Mojo Up Anti–Bullying Tour has created a unique way for Travis to connect to students with his life changing anti-bullying message: You Make A Difference!
in Self Help
Even the most disappointing of starts leads to a good future. This was the case of Marala Scott. Her story didn't have the best of beginnings, but now she uses that painful start to help others learn how to forgive, accept challenges, and adapt to changes in life.
Before becoming a multi award-winning author, Marala had a childhood filled with abuse. Her memories of abuse began as early as five years old. She and her family were living in a tenement apartment in upstate New York at that time. Marala vividly remembers her father coming home from work then have heated arguments with her mother that included pushing and shoving.
Marala said that her dad “had a special combination of hatred and abuse” for her. Throughout her childhood, her father ingrained in her mind that she was not good for anything but making babies because she was a woman. The verbal – and physical abuse – that received from her father lasted for 17 years which led her to hate herself more and more.
Read Full Story...
Join Diamond Elite Pat Andersen as she talks with Motivational Speaker & Author Dan Clark about the exciting times ahead of us in Zijaland based on his coming to know the leadership within Zija.
I will then share with you about the new products we are launching at Convention!!
Please share this call with all your team!!!
in The Bible
In this segment I will be ministering on the need to ask God for discernment so that you are delivered from strongholds in your life. A great motivational speaker can get you emotionally excited with their message, but spiritual strongholds are broken by the anointing.
in Self Help
Everyone has high hopes of becoming someone important, famous, celebrated and admired. Realizing those hopes and dreams, however, isn’t as simple and quick as it seems. With a lot of challenges and risks along the way, there’s a huge possibility that a person would simply give up. To escape the heartaches and disappointment, anyone would choose to let go of their dreams of running for governor in California or flying to space.
Perhaps, all that’s missing is motivation. Why not take inspiration from the words of John Leslie Brown?
John Leslie Brown is the son of Les Brown, another motivational speaker known the world over and has an Emmy award attached to his name. Although John Leslie took the proverbial torch that he’s supposed to carry, he introduced another way to inspire others. As an artist, he used rap music to introduce his teachings of personal growth and wisdom.
Read Full Story...
On today's show:
Phoenix dishes the latest Hot Topics - celebrity news
Guest: Lisa Hein International Best Selling Author & Motivational Speaker
'Manifesting God's Love In Your Family' THE BOOK "I'm Doing The Best I Can!"
(They won't always be cute and adorable) Award Winning Author of 'Ready, Aim, Excel!' Magazine & Newspaper Contributing Writer Former Radio Talk Show Host of 'Everyday Parenting' www.LisaRHein.com
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes author and motivational speaker Kurtis Lee Thomas to Conversations LIVE to discuss not just his journey to finding happiness but how he has helped others as well. His newest project is called THE WORLD IS (Y)OURS.
Do you want to be more successful? Do you want to be happier and more confident right now? Do you want to know how to break bad habits that may be preventing you from getting there? Today I talk with Michael Yergin, Author, Radio Broadcaster, Public Speaker, Journalist, Writer, Happiness Guru and Motivational Speaker. Michael is known Nationally for his incredible success and instincts for making lemonade out of lemons.Today you'll hear how YOU can do it, too!
About today's guest:
Michael Yergin is a nationally known happiness guru, relationship and positive psychology expert, management consultant, entrepreneur, and life coach.
His many endeavors have been featured in Time, Fortune, Money Magazine, The Chicago Tribune, to name but a few. He has appeared on CNN, CNBC, and WGN-TV, and hosted and spoken on hundreds of radio stations.
He has lectured to high-level U.S. government officials, and Fortune 500 companies. He is the author of several books, including the bestseller Wealth Building in the 90's. He also founded his nonprofit organization Project Empathy, over forty years ago.
Michael has been billed as "the world's most successful failure," having conquered almost every imaginable situation from addictions, financial ruin, personal crises. He has been making lemonade from lemons his whole life, and where other people would give up or simply pretend to know, Michael unabashedly shares his secrets of success.
His advice in some instances is as old as time itself but he spells it out to work in today's fast paced, frenetic world. This is what makes Michael one of the country's most sought after coaches, consultants, and lecturers.
For additional information, visit Michael Yergin TV
in Self Help
Join Empowerment Conference Speaker Gertrude Chapman as she shares tips to motivate you to greatness. Tune in Every Tuesday morning at 11:00 am for 15 Minutes of Motivation by Founder President & CEO of Turning Point Enrichment, Inc.
In this inspiring episode, top Behavioral Training Expert and elite performance coach David Rutherford outlines his motivational philosophy called Froglogic. David takes his listeners along on his incredible journey exploring the human condition for the past 20 years. He also includes the tested and proven experiences of the Navy SEAL Teams, to which he was a part of for 8 years. Learn how to embrace your fears, forge your self-confidence, live with purpose and finally to live the Team Life. Don’t miss this highly motivational show. Saturday at 930 am EST. HOOYAH
Top Motivational Speaker and Navy SEAL, David Rutherford ignites audiences with his high energy, no nonsense approach to motivating people to succeed in any environment imaginable. As a top Behavioral Training Specialist and Author, David motives people from all walks of life with his motivational philosophy called Froglogic. Derived from 20 years of personal exploration into the human condition David combines his incredible journey with 70 plus years of Navy SEAL operational, training and elite lifestyle performance successes. His masterful ability to inspire enables individuals and teams to forge their Self-Confidence and commit to living a TEAM LIFE.
Join me, Robyn Scates, ”The Motivational Cheerleader” with my special guest, Rhonda Silva, M.B.A., B.S.N., RN. We will examine the impact of breast cancer in our community, myths, preventive measures and the importance of early detection.
in Self Help
Guest Host Marcus Parker, Dallas TX Life Coach and Motivational Rap Artist, visits with us tonight to discuss youth business enterprise and how we can motivate the next generation to make the changes that are necessary to underwrite independent thinking and community building in the future.
We'll be playing some of Parker's hit music from several of his albums and discussing inventive ways to empower our younger generations to think like OWNERS and not just employees.
We'll also educate our audience on Life Coaching and what it means to the Black community to have such wonderful Leaders willing to engage with us and see us on to living a victorious, empowering, and abundantly prosperous life.
Marcus Parker's Main Website
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (55 chatters)
- Straitway (22 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (19 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- in5d (18 chatters)
- Conservative Report (18 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (16 chatters)
- The Portal (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (11 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (11 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (10 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (10 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (6 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- BITEradio me (5 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (4 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (4 chatters)
- Table of Truth (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Autistic People (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (2 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (2 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Undead Randy (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (1 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (0 chatters)