SORT BY Relevancy
If you haven’t had contact in months with a friend who suddenly went mute, chances are, you’ve become an afterthought. We remain stuck when we continue to speak on/of a person who has vanished from our lives.
Non verbal communication means they have moved on to their next season.
Join the Innovative Black Men show as we discuss "Standing in Quicksand"
Lisa Page will be joining us tonight. She's a Personal professional mentor coach and seminar developer on topics related to life enhancements.
The dialogue starts at 7pm (CST) / 8pm (EST) #BlogTalkRadio
#TaylorKennedieMedia listen/call in (347) 324-5327
#Lifelessons #Moveon #Growth
Posted by somecallmetrent on June 2, 2014
Join the Innovative Black Men as they the discuss "The Recipe"
If we’re not careful social media can give us a false sense of confidence along with a superficial praise. In today’s society we tend to long for “likes” while placing filters on the pictures we all post daily.
Likes and comments on a page will give you twenty to thirty minutes of popularity.
Be EPIC and know at some point we have to remove the filters, leave cyberspace and bring the people the recipe.
Only at #BlogTalkRadio #TaylorKennedieMedia #IBM or call/listen (347) 324-5327
For more blogs and quotes feel free to visit the SomecallmeTrent website
As we elevate and evolve the people and our surroundings should be elevating and evolving as well.
If you are continuously pulling your surroundings as you evolve, that’s a huge problem.
Join the Innovative Black Men show as they discuss "Elevate and Evolve" - "Progressive Forward Motion"
The Conversation will begin Wednesday at 7pm (CST) / 8pm (EST). Listen/call in (347) 324-5327
Only at #Blogtalkradio #TaylorKennedieMedia #InnovativeBlackMen
On April 14 two hundred and seventy six Nigerian girls vanished into the dense forest with a terror group whose name translates to "Western education is sin" Boko Haram.
Join the Innovative Black Men as they discuss "Nigerian 276"
The conversation begins at 7p(ct)/8p(et) only atwww.blogtalkradio.com/taylorkennediemedia or listen on your phone: 347-324-5327
Join the Innovative Black Men as they discuss "Driven" : Having the ability to push pass your Fears
The Spices of Life will be stopping by to add their voices to this thought - provoking topic.
Call/Listen in at (347) 324-5327 only at #BlogTalkRadio #TaylorKennedieMedia
One of my fondest memories with my father was standing on a beach in Jamaica a week before I was getting married. He and I witnessed a Jamaican headed out into the water with a spear in hand to catch fresh fish.
I can still hear my dad say, “Watch this son!” I replied, “Here you go with this wildlife stuff, mannn.” As we’re standing there drinking a Red Stripe, an hour later the patient native returned from the water with fish in hand.
My dad was very excited as the guy placed the fish onto the hot grill. At that point, I knew my dad had set this entire moment up.
He and I shared fresh grilled fish from the sea with the head of the fish still attached.
The moral of the story: Big Wheel taught me that I should go out and get that fish no matter how far out it may appear. Be EPIC and know when we acquire patience in life, everything we desire will appear.
#Patience #HustlerSpirit #Leadfromwithin
Sometimes it takes a literal change in perspective to change our mental perspective. Once we remove ourselves from all foolishness, life gets better and you will start to uncover a love for self that will become unbreakable.
Join the Innovative Black Men show Wednesday as we discuss "How to Fall in Love with your Life"
Dr. Veronica Duncan Walters and Aaron Jordan will join us to add their innovative thoughts to this topic.
Listen/Call in (347) 324-5327 only at #BlogTalkRadio #TaylorKennedieMedia #InnovativeBlackMen
Join Host Live Chats
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (40 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (12 chatters)
- MMA Jam (8 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (6 chatters)
- GradeGov (5 chatters)
- JASmius (5 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (3 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (3 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB TalkX (3 chatters)
- Will Rogers PhD TheocentricBiz (3 chatters)
- TRUradio (2 chatters)
- N Plain English (2 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (1 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (1 chatters)
- Transparency in Christ Channel (1 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (1 chatters)
- Ree Tunis (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Talking WithTruth (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- The FabLife Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Final Say (1 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Gospel Till Sundown (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Long Nail Divas Turnt Up (1 chatters)
- WBMCRadio (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (0 chatters)
- Pastor Kerrene (0 chatters)