SORT BY Relevancy
Scott Blum is a favorite guest on InnerSpeak Soul Adventures, and he's go another hit now with his new movie, The Walk-in. It's is a distinctive award-winning film that boldly confronts some of life’s biggest mysteries. In this emotionally gripping, independent film, ailing engineer Don Newport comes face-to-face with his personal destiny when he meets an angel named Robert while on his deathbed. Robert ultimately inhabits Don’s previous body while comically grappling with his newfound humanness. A surprise ending leaves viewers with a unique perspective on death and the immortality of the soul. Inspired by the best-selling book Summer’s Path by Scott Blum.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. The wolves taught her that true energetic motion is based on the soul and patterns of nature. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.
On this show, Jean and Julia will discuss manifesting in this new reality.
Your body has a creative energy field that is perfectly designed for making the life of your dreams, yet most people don't know how to access this place. Holistic energy healer and award winning author, Tami Lynn Kent, will share her "wild creative" tools developed with over 3000 clients to harness the true potential of this inner creative field.
Soem of the topics we will discuss are:
- Missing link between spirit and body that affects creative flow & abundance.
- Potential in working at spirit/body interface to engage with the creative framework that is imprinted.
- Application of ancient feminine energy for our modern lives & how bringing in the feminine can transform our masculine ways of being in jobs, schedules, careers, partnerships.
- How to work with this inner creative framework so that it aligns with our intentions.
- How to manifest careers, houses, partnerships, dreams based on using the creative energy in ones own center.
Tonight’s soul adventure focuses on listening, hearing the call of your soul and heeding it. Your life is a living organism. Its wellbeing relies on the balance of multiple systems including mental health, physical wellness, service to others, and professional and personal satisfaction. There is a great deal of distraction we must learn to navigate in order to hear how we can best nurture our lives. It is the message and tools shared in David Howitt’s new book, Heed Your Call that will show you how to effectively move through the noise.
During tonight’s show you will discover the most valuable tool for living a meaningful life is The Power of And™. Also you will hear:
1. How to get clear on heart centered desires
2. How to heed and manifest one’s unique call or calls
3. Discover the 3 biggest barriers to happiness and a fulfilling life
Three time cancer survivor, Kathleen O'Keefe-Kanavos joins me to share how precognitive dreams saved her life and how the dream reality of creation can work to enhance your ability ti manifest what you desire. Her new book is Surviving Cancerland.
In his new book, “Our Curious World of Mirror Images: Reflections on how Symmetry Frames our Universe, Empowers the Creative Process and Provides Context to Shape our Lives”, philosopher Titus Joseph draws on concepts from ancient philosophy, science and even religion to unveil a new model of the universe that explains how all things come into existence.
“Today, with all the advances in science, including cosmology, quantum mechanics and relativity,” Joseph says, “I am prepared to demonstrate using advanced science and philosophy, a new theory that explains how things come into existence through the curious symmetries found everywhere in nature.”
The central concept of “Our Curious World of Mirror Images” is called positional symmetry (requisite mirror image). Jean and Titus will have a rousing discussion of his thoughts and ideas!
When we lead with our heart and not our ego/mind, we tend to create the life we love, rather than drama. My guest, author Regina Cates joins me to share tools and tips for staying in the love space.It starts with self.
On this episode you will learn:
- What is love
- Why we must love ourselves first in order to be able to love another
- Why ego-boxing doesn't work
Carl Johan Calleman, pre-eminenet expert on the Mayan calendar, returns as my guest to discuss his new book, The Global Mind and the Rise of Civilization. He will show how the Mayan calendar actually maps the evolution of consciousness, a new paradigm of reality.
After surviving a traumatic brain injury that should have taken his life, Daniel Bax is now a crusader for finding our endless potential.
We will discuss how he let EGO run with his life and choose a reckless venture that took him down many times attempting to kill him until it finally succeeded. This led him into a lifestyle where he has learned to listen to spirit and tap into his own endless potential.
On This Show You’ll Learn How:
1. Faith, Determination & Perseverance have incredible Power
2. Guard the Opinions you value
3. You have Endless Potential
In this episode, I will re-air the interview I did with Dr. Bruce Lipton, author of The Biology of Belief on my VoiceAmerica Talk Show July 29, 2008. I am amazed at how pertinent the information we discussed is TODAY! We will talk about how our thoughts actually DO create our reality.
Additionally, I will share messages from The Energies of NOW, to support you on your path to the new reality as well as provide a clearing with the InnerSpeak Cards.
Jean Adrienne brings you the latest information on consciousness, karma clearing, healing and Ascension from the best subject matter experts. Additionally she channels messages from the Angels of NOW and uses InnerSpeak to clear blocks in mass consciousness each week.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (51 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (10 chatters)
- MRTALK (9 chatters)
- Betty Jo Tucker (7 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (6 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (4 chatters)
- babycoaldust (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- The Quintessential Host (0 chatters)