SORT BY Relevancy
Scott Blum is a favorite guest on InnerSpeak Soul Adventures, and he's go another hit now with his new movie, The Walk-in. It's is a distinctive award-winning film that boldly confronts some of life’s biggest mysteries. In this emotionally gripping, independent film, ailing engineer Don Newport comes face-to-face with his personal destiny when he meets an angel named Robert while on his deathbed. Robert ultimately inhabits Don’s previous body while comically grappling with his newfound humanness. A surprise ending leaves viewers with a unique perspective on death and the immortality of the soul. Inspired by the best-selling book Summer’s Path by Scott Blum.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. The wolves taught her that true energetic motion is based on the soul and patterns of nature. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.
On this show, Jean and Julia will discuss manifesting in this new reality.
Renowned psychic medium Vincent Genna joins me tp 'play'! He will get messages for listeners and I will do clearings to assist you in moving into your power in alignment with the information from the other side of the veil!
Call in early on 714-364-4335!
In her latest book, Be A Genie, author and intuitive Maureen St. Germain assists people in meeting, and surpassing, their life dreams and goals using the laws of quantum physics and secrets of sacred geometry, along with easy to learn, step-by-step, practical tools and practices found in Be a Genie.
Using the principles and practices of the Genie System for the past 20 years, Maureen has created a life filled with love, success and happiness. Starting with an annual salary of $35,000, she single-handedly paid off $50,000 of both her and her former husband’s debt, put 3 of her 4 sons through college ($100,000), manifested the career of her dreams, landed a 3-book deal with a major publisher, went on to write best seller Beyond the Flower of Life, wrote and recorded over 15 meditation CDs and married the man of her dreams. It is her passion to help people grow and evolve, and her mission to help others manifest their heart’s desire.
In this episode, I will re-air the interview I did with Dr. Bruce Lipton, author of The Biology of Belief on my VoiceAmerica Talk Show July 29, 2008. I am amazed at how pertinent the information we discussed is TODAY! We will talk about how our thoughts actually DO create our reality.
Additionally, I will share messages from The Energies of NOW, to support you on your path to the new reality as well as provide a clearing with the InnerSpeak Cards.
Tonight’s Soul Adventure is once again about how to live a happy life, and my guest Barbara Berger and I are going to take a closer look at many of the things we think and do that prevent us from living happy lives right now.
You will learn:
1. Realistic pointers on how to live a happy life right now
2. An understanding of how our unrealistic expectations to life are sabotaging our happiness
3. A better understanding of how our thinking determines our experience of life
4. A powerful combination of the psychological and the spiritual
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (8 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (8 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (5 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (5 chatters)
- Psychic Nunu (4 chatters)
- The Final Say (4 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (4 chatters)
- Michaels Round Table Talk (3 chatters)
- Nimbus Moons (2 chatters)
- VandaGuzman (2 chatters)
- Virtuosamente fabulosa (1 chatters)
- Talking WWE with Jay (1 chatters)
- The Campaign For America (1 chatters)
- Some Guy Talking (1 chatters)
- Growth Catalyst Radio (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (0 chatters)