SORT BY Relevancy
Join us tonight as we discuss infomercials on fitness n supplements, and the lies they want us to believe!!!!
Sure, the White House can withstand a Jay Leno or Jimmie Kimmel zinger now and then; but when you're absorbing multiple Jon Stewart howizter ridicule segments nightly, it really is the beginning of the end; plus Baghdad Jay's bad day, ObamaCare infomercials, healthcare.gov zombies, and it all adds up to one thing: a crisis....for the GOP to exploit.
SpeakingEmpire.com Presents Kevin Harrington
Harrington created "his first infomercial in 1985", founding a company called Quantum International. He became the president of National Media and oversaw the launching of several successful infomercials. After leaving National Media in 1994, he formed a "joint venture company with The Home Shopping Network" and "co-founded HSN Direct International Inc. and served as its Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and President" between 1994 and 1998. In 2002, he became the President of Harrington Business Development Inc. and the Chairman of On Tv, Inc. That same year, he became the Vice Chairman and Director of Thane International Inc. and the Director of Reliant International Inc., leaving both positions in 2003. In 2004, Harrington became the Chairman of Reliant Interactive Media Corp. and the CEO of ResponzeTV America, LLC.
Harrington was the Director of Infusion Brands International, Inc. He became the Chief Executive Officer of ResponzeTV Plc and The Executive Director of ResponzeTV Plc, leaving both positions in 2008. Harrington became a panel member and investor on the ABC TV show, Shark Tank and published his book,
Act Now: How I Turn Ideas into Million-Dollar Products.
He serves as CEO of the Internet company TVGoods and "Senior Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of Directors"
Co-hosta Ric Morgan and Patricia Urbonas Clark welcome special guest, Chicago actor Harold Dennis.
:Harold has performed in over a hundred productions, including feature films, shorts, commercials, infomercials, training videos, music videos, and television. He is a member of the "Chicago Actor's In Film Meetup, is a member of the Chicago Independent Artist Network for five years, Chicago Actors Meetup Group, The Filmmakers In Action and The Chicago Female-Focused Film Meetup Group. He has volunteered the Midwest Film Festival, monthly for close to three years. He facilitated acting workshops at the Bronzeville Film Festival and The UNA Global Wake-Up Festival of Film, Literature and Creative Arts, and has hosted film screenings during the Black Harvest Festival Of Film And Video for the past 5 years. Harold sat on the "How To Break Into Film" panel at the Englewood Film Festival and In 2012 received a nomination for Best Actor for his role in the film "Englewood" from the African American Arts Alliance of Chicago. He has taken on the role of mentor to people wanting to act. His mentors are his aunt (actress) Marian Rolle, (musician/ actor)the late John Watson Sr., Ted Sarantos and the late Okoro Harold Johnson.In January 2013 Harold reprise his role as Jackie Robinson at the Dr. Martin Luther King Day Celebration held at the DuSable Museum. Also in January 2013 he was selected as one of RollingOut Magazine's Chicago's 50 Most Wanted Men Of Substance And Style. View his film credits by visiting www.imdb.com/name/nm1815557.
http://youtu.be/qR4EXT4MBWE reel 3:27
http://youtu.be/qlcMPqF3G9k what I want
Dr Marty sits down with “The country doctor with a city education,” that’s how Dr. Michael A. Smith’s many devoted fans describe him. Senior health scientist and online personality for Life Extension — the world’s leading organization dedicated to extending the healthy human life span.
Dr. Smith was a recurring guest in 2012 on The Suzanne Show with Suzanne Somers on the Lifetime Network, appeared on Gem of the Caribbean, a television show dedicated to disease prevention and is currently seen in several regional infomercials as an expert guest. He is also heard on numerous syndicated national health radio shows. He hosts Healthy Talk radio on www.RadioMD.com and is currently writing a book on the dietary supplement pyramid that is scheduled for publication late 2013.
in Real Estate
Ron Siegel is joined by Skip Schenker to discuss:
FHA Rehab Loans
Purchasing that Home that needs a Little Love and building the repair costs into the loan
Refinancing a home with minimal equity and building the repair costs into the new loan
Financing your new or existing home for more than the current value
Seller your home for 12% more???
Congress’ pay package
What you really need to know about infomercials
Will the HELOC stay on my credit report post-bankruptcy
Skip Schenker – Renovation Asset Services, Inc
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at
Fitness has been an important part of my life ever since I can remember, but I didn't get into weight lifting until college. I'll talk about what I did and didn't do to stay in shape as a kid and how it changed as I got older. I've tried a lot of the gimmicks, and I will discuss those infomercials I have tried.
Collette Liantonio launched Concepts TV in 1983. With an MA in directing from New York University, Collette also attended Harvard University’s Owner/President Program. Collette is a licensed speech and dramatic arts coach and experienced in all aspects of public speaking and directing. Many of her Direct Response Commercials and Infomercials have become advertising legends, such as Ambervision Sunglasses, Topsy Tail, The Abdominizer, Contour Pillow and The George Foreman Grill. Concepts
Emily Welsh started with working out with The FIRM back in August 2000 after a college knee injury had kept her inactive for years. After her first workout at The FIRM, she was hooked and one year later became a FIRM Master Instructor.
She had found her passion and since then has had the opportunity to appear and instruct several of The FIRM's nationally recognized videos and infomercials.
Emily opened The FIRM Studio in Lexington South Carolina in August 2007 and the business has continued to grow every year. She is very thankful that her work is her passion and she gets to help people get FIRM and healthy every day!
Try The FIRM today!
The Firm Gym: www.thefirmstudios.com
Today's FOXOLOGY takes a conversational visit around Houston's premier center for the homeless, the "Star of Hope" Mission. Each year thousands of individuals and families find safety, security and a new chance at life through the support of this extraordinary agency and its services.
Public Relations Director, Scott Arthur will show us how they're helping restore lives by putting faith into action and hope into hearts.
About today's guest:
Scott Arthur is a multi-talented veteran of radio and television. He has hosted talk shows, music shows and anchored news. Scott has also directed, produced and hosted shows in Miami, Austin and Houston. His on-camera work includes local PBS presentations, infomercials, all-night movie shows and a cable sports show. In 2009, he was inducted into the Texas Radio Hall of Fame. His extensive knowledge in media led to launching his own public relations firm, eventually taking the helm as Public Relations Director for the Star of Hope Mission. Visit www.sohmission.org for more information. Hope Notes Blog
Andre van Heerden has worked in practically every aspect of film and video production for over 15 years. His very first documentary, done as a video thesis at Carleton University's prestigious Journalism school, was sold to the National Film Board of Canada.Since then he has produced, written, directed, and post-supervised numerous documentaries, dozens of TV programs, and countless numbers of commercials, trailers, infomercials, and special features.Most notably Andre directed the feature
BTHJ Network wishes to thank the Sponsors of the Brian The Hammer Show: Come Get It Records, Wayne D. CEO - Filmblanc, Noemi Weis- The Grimps, Richard Sirgiovanni- They Preyers, Ernie Lijoi Sr- Johnston's Clothiers- On The Lot Productions, Melissa Caudle Executive Producer, Kelly Corbin and Host Brian Jackson have well over 1,000 endorsements from Professionals around the world and have the capability of reaching over 15,000,000 through Social Media and Email. Brian The Hammer Show has to
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Channel Panel (322 chatters)
- John Baptist (111 chatters)
- AlimBey (79 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (72 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (57 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (43 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (19 chatters)
- R3belution Radio (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (16 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (15 chatters)
- E3 Radio (14 chatters)
- DDP Radio (14 chatters)
- All Riders Radio (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- Horn Sports (13 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (13 chatters)
- God Is My Strength (12 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (11 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (11 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (9 chatters)
- realsidemedia1 (8 chatters)
- 20 20 Radio Network (8 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (8 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (8 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- Curious Times (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (7 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (7 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (7 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (7 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (6 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (6 chatters)
- Dave in the City (6 chatters)
- Billy D Online (6 chatters)
- Attracting the Light (6 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (5 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (5 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (5 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (5 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- The Stew Radio (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (3 chatters)
- DLFootball (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (3 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (2 chatters)
- Shadowhunters SteleCast (2 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (2 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (2 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (2 chatters)
- The URC Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Never Daunted Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Karen Tate (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- FantasyTrade411 Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (2 chatters)
- Ask Tall Paul (1 chatters)
- Bebee and Friends Network (1 chatters)
- FilmGordon Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- Chris and Duane (1 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (1 chatters)
- Hit On The Head (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Geezer Gamers Community Radio (1 chatters)
- Lillian Brummet (1 chatters)
- MoodSwings (1 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (1 chatters)
- RHeart (0 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (0 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (0 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (0 chatters)