SORT BY Relevancy
The guys from iMO (In My Opinion) Sports Talk kick off their new show with talk about news from the NFL, highlights from the previous week, and their picks for the current week. Call in (424) 675-6815 and give us your opinion. Three guys, three opinions, one sport!!
Find us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/imosportstalk
Also on Twitter - www.twitter.com/imosportstalk
IMO Radio is the online radio show where anything goes. Host Risa Wright & Friends speak on entertainment, finance, celebrity gossip, lifeStyle, music, pop culture, politics, & more.
There are two main topics that are presented: one at the top of the show and another midway through. And, Risa loves to hear your views,
Hope you tune it!
According to Forrester Research, it would take 1.8 million words to convey the same value of a one minute video. Today, videos have become an preferred medium for engaging with audiences online and on mobile devices. Instead of writing pages of text, videos give you the power to visually communicate your message quickly and efficiently.
Today, employers are re-evaluating the traditional hiring process and incorporating video to help shorten the interview process. During this episode, Michael Marlatt and Kay Kelison will chat with Imo Udom, Co-founder and COO of WePow. Imo will outline the most effective ways to create and execute on a video interviewing strategy.
About Our Guest:
Imo Udom, Co-founder and COO of WePow
Imo Udom is the Co-founder and COO of WePow. WePow is a leader in video interviewing and recruitment communications. Our mobile-native solutions help recruiting teams attract, screen and select better candidates faster. Today, WePow is used by hundreds of organizations all over the world – offering the best and easiest user experience, unparalleled employer branding and mobile-native solutions.
Delight your candidates, engage your hiring managers and empower your recruiters. Visit http://www.wepow.com/ to learn more about how WePow’s mobile and video interviewing solutions can help your talent acquisition team increase productivity, improve efficiency and reduce costs, today.
Talking In Circles 12-13-14
NASCAR’s New Testing policy
Todd Parrott joins RCR as Xfinity Series Director-
Good for him to battle back from a suspension for a banned substance. IMO- he’s one of the top 5 minds in the garage area and this move ALONE puts Ty Dillon as the favorite to win the NXS championship in the 2015 season. That’s how good Todd Parrott is. He worked with TBR last season and did a hell of a job.
Allgaier staying at HScott Motorsports/HScott Motorsports and Chip Ganassi form alliance in NXS.- Veteran Mike Shiplett will crew chief the No.42 Chevrolet in NXS with drivers Kyle Larson and Dylan Kwasniewski.
Bobby Labonte will run plate races for Fas Lane Racing- Broke on this show a few weeks ago by Dominick Aragon but confirmed this weekend by Catchfence.com. Labonte will run 4 plate races with Frank Stoddard as cc. C&J Energy Resources will sponsor. Also sounds like Austin Theriault may be the leading candidate to drive the other races. Definantly sounds like it’s going to be a young kid with sponsorship. Boris Said will run both road races.
Cale Conley to run full-time for Tri-Star Motorsports- Young 22 year old driver Cale Conley will drive the full season in the NASCAR Xfinity Series for Tri-Star Motorsports. Conley made 11 start for RCR last season and recorded 1 top ten finish in those 11 starts. Interesting move.
Hornaday out of Trucks- Sounds like Ron Hornaday Jr will not run trucks in the 2015 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series. He will return to his roots and build chassis for late stock cars. Thoughts? Hornaday has 360 starts in trucks with 51 wins and 4 championships. Gonna miss the guy. He is Mr. Truck Series. Hall of Fame?
AND PLEASE DON'T SEND NO MO' REMINDERS ABOUT WHAT I MISSED.. I'LL GET THERE WHEN I DO.. ALL I CAN SAY IS.. YOU GOT ME TOO #BOO 1X'S A CHARM! HOPE YOU ENJOY!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (344 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (51 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (43 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (25 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (18 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (16 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (14 chatters)
- Curious Times (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (8 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- Father Teresa (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (3 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- americas voice radio (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Carl Richards Show (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- GGT183 (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)