SORT BY Relevancy
Guests Debbie Halvorson and Cheryle Jackson will join us to discuss the political status of women in Illinois politics. Illinois currently ranks 31st among the 50 US states for its percentage of women serving in the state legislature, currently two women are part of the state's Congressional delegation and 3 women are holding statewide elective office. Both Halvorson and Jackson have ran for Congress. Halvorson is the former Representative for the 11th Congressional District and is current
Ya' at' eeh,
Talk show about Politics on the Navajo Nation discussing past, current and future of the Navajo Nation Executive, Legislative and Judicial Branches.
The show will invite guests from all areas of Navajo government and many others who are engaged in the Navajo Nation.
We will also cover other topics, i.e., 2014 Navajo Nation Presidential Race, Council Delegates Race, policies, business, laws, and many more.
Join us with an intellictual discussion.
The Kick-it Coalition and So Write Records are teaming up with BabyFace Monster to bring you "The Central Illinois Industry Mixer & Showcase" Sat Oct 5th. It being called the biggest event to hit Springfield, IL ever so tonight we take time to spotlight the people putting together the event and talk with some of the dopest mcs in Central Illinois!!! HOSTED BY BABYFACE MONSTER!!! We even allow anyone from Central IL to call in live to s/o!!! FANS CALL-IN LIVE @347-857-3742
David Hale, US Army Veteran, former Technical Writer, currently a Registered Nurse with 8 years of experience in the Emergency Room and for the last 3 years working in Health Information Management joins us Wednesday, October 30. David is the Tea Party Leader of Rockford, Illinois for the past 5 years and is currently running for Congress against incumbent Republican Adam Kinzinger in the 16th Congressional District of Illinois. We will discuss Mr. Hale's views on taxation and the issues of the day, and we hope you'll join is as we vett candidates for next year's election. Be an informed voter!
Fair Tax Time is brought to you, commercial-free, each Wednesday evening at 6PM Pacific, 7PM Mountain, 8PM Central, and 9PM Eastern time, by the Host, John Wesley Nobles and the Fair Tax Time Team. You can listen on the web or on your telephone. Just call (619) 393-6478 or, if you're charged for long distance, use our toll-free number (888) 436-1206. You can follow the links to the show provided at Fair Tax Time Radio, Fair Tax Nation, or HR 25 Tax Review.
Be sure to share with your friends!
Join Host Live Chats
- YusefEL (49 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- NewEarth Radio PrimeTime X StudioA (22 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (20 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (5 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (4 chatters)
- SUBCONSCIOUS CHANNEL (3 chatters)
- Ed Boston Evangelistic Outreac (3 chatters)
- Hawksblood1 (2 chatters)
- Music Friday (2 chatters)
- Take Time Ministries (2 chatters)
- TalkSouthRadio (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Sharon Ann Wikoff (1 chatters)
- Pastor Mike Tarsi (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- hollischapmanshow (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (1 chatters)