SORT BY Relevancy
Guests Debbie Halvorson and Cheryle Jackson will join us to discuss the political status of women in Illinois politics. Illinois currently ranks 31st among the 50 US states for its percentage of women serving in the state legislature, currently two women are part of the state's Congressional delegation and 3 women are holding statewide elective office. Both Halvorson and Jackson have ran for Congress. Halvorson is the former Representative for the 11th Congressional District and is currently a candidate for the newly-drawn 2nd Congressional District. Jackson ran for the US Senate in 2010.
The Illinois Professional Licensing Consultants is a group of highly experienced attorneys and investigators who represent and defend licensed professionals. The licensing consultants interviewed in this monthly program, previously worked for the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation, and will represent and/or defend licensed professionals in cases involving the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, Illinois Department of Public Aid and Illinois Department of Public Health.
Topics covered in this 30 minute show:
The process of becoming a physician in Illinois, the application outcomes
Several paths in the application process, by examination and by endorsement
Applicants coming from both domestic and international medical schools
Issues involved that may cause application delay or referral to prosecutions
Resolving application issues and the impact of withdrawing an application
Jacqueline Friedman-Stein is a professional licensing attorney, of counsel to the Chicago health law and litigation firm of Michael V. Favia & Associates, and formerly the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation as well as private law firms specializing in healthcare law and legal services in professional licensing. Jackie earned her Bachelor of Arts from the University of Colorado Boulder, her Juris Doctorate from Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, and her LLM in health law from Loyola University Chicago School of Law. For more information. You may also contact Jacqueline Stein for more information at (773) 631-4580 and by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
John and Combo laud America's Changing Religious Landscape, go after two priests under investigation, and advise against drinking bleach. John also went undercover at a Catholic discussion of today's social issues.
John and Combo object to the Indiana religious freedom law, celebrate with a basketball team affixing a Barbie doll to a crucifix, and mock a Christian, apple throwing gay basher.
John and Jake criticize the church's handling of a public indecency case involving a Rockford priest exposing himself, and discuss the Pope's recent statements involving contraception.
John and Jake call out Our Lady of Perpetual Help on offering gluten free host, read from Bishop Conlon's strange article, and share crank mail from the FFRF newsletter.
Co-hosts Sammy Jacobs and T.J. Inman will breakdown Indiana's Week 1 matchup against Southern Illinois. They will also take you around the conference and see where IU's other opponents are playing this week.
Can I just say, Republicans/Christians, some of them.... Let's be honest, most of us, are wusses.
We whine when the press treats us unfairly as compared to how they treat the left.... Here is breaking news..... The Press IS the Left!!!!
I mean honestly, is the situation in America REEEEEEALLY as bad as all of us doom and gloomers say or are we just negative nellies?
Why don't we just wait and see if "America" nominates the right man or woman in the Republican Primary and then if THAT is the one we want then we will just become engaged again... Otherwise.... Maybe we "Christians" just stay home and refuse on principle to vote for the "lesser of two evils Republican establishment pick?
If the right's guy doesn't get elected and it all falls to Hell in a handbasket, maybe that is the best thing for America, for us to go down in flames and then we really good people who sit on the sidelines "on principle" will suddenly become the brave patriots we always pretended to be and we will finally come to the rescue of this once great land?
What does "go down in flames" look like and feel like? Do you really want to know? I will tell you... today at 4pm EST - Share this with your friends!
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (27 chatters)
- The Portal (23 chatters)
- Straitway (22 chatters)
- in5d (18 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (14 chatters)
- AJC Radio (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (6 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- America Matters Radio (5 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- P4P Muscle Real Talk (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Israel Malik Esters (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- On The Kowch (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Women Behind the Wall0 (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (1 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- PAECT Radio (1 chatters)
- The Fortress (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- Sabiduria 3 ngando buena fama (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- BBall Summit Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (0 chatters)