SORT BY Relevancy
Identity Thief is a fairly new comedy starring Jason Bateman and Melissa McCarthy. A man finds out that his identity has been stolen by a woman and involves the frustrating nightmare that can take place when such a thing happens. All the hijinx that take place as the man tries to resolve the issue by tracking down the woman is hilarious. Still, this kind of problem is presenting itself for many people during these harsh economic times. One finds even the most intolerable can get under our skin and become a friend
Here is the official trailer http://vimeo.com/59721172
Have you ever gained a friend after a bad initial meeting? Have you found yourself developing a deeper relationship with someone you least expected either from high school, work, or possibly someplace like the gym? The old adage looks can be deceiving surely applies here. People who may seem like they are nice may turn out to be awful friends and visa versa. Let's talk about the effects of identity theft, friendship, and family identity. Remember Good films evoke strong emotions! -Doc2BBerry
Welcome to Today with Dana Che! Today is our very first episode, where we're discussing Identity Theft of the Believer (Finding Your Identity in Christ). Are you struggling with depression, sin or lack of answered prayer? Do you not feel like yourself lately? These might be signs that you're a victim of identity theft! Even for the "good" Christian, do you identify yourself with your career, family or accomplishments? Identity theft victim!
Today's episode is transparent, honest and relevant to all who want to move out of limiting identities and embrace all God has for you!
The Course tells us we will identify with what we thin mmakes us safe--that may be the body, or money or whatever else we think provids our security. In truth, "Love is your safety." When we idntify with love, our true nature, we are home and we are safe. Let's practice this together! In so doing, we can together transcend all the the problems--be they illness, lack, disharmony or anxiety-that we seem to confront.
Join me tonight to explore the question of our true identity.
in Self Help
Does junk mail pile up because you need to remove your address before you toss it in the trash? Do you dread doing anything online for fear that someone will steal your identity? Join me and my guest Tanya R. Norwood to learn ways to protect yourself and your family from identity theft.
Tanya R, Norwood has been passionately helping people for over 14 years protect themselves, their family, and their business with legal and identity protection.
This podcast’s sponsor is Audible.com a leading provider of audio entertainment and information. Listen to audiobooks whenever and wherever you want. Get a free book when you sign up for a 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/getorganized
Alzheimer's Speaks is here to raise everyones voice when dealing with dementia. Come and join the conversation!
Today, learn how high school student and Girl Scout, Evelyn Jackson, is making a difference in our dementia care culture. She is working on obtaining the Girl Scouts "Gold Award," the highest award in Girl Scouting. Eveyln's project addresses the Alzheimer's community by teaching people the importance and process of making an "Identity Book," which is a simple photo album to be used as a resource throughout all stages of the disease.
Contact Evelyn via her website
For additional information on Dementia and Caregiving check out Alzheimer's Speaks Website for a variety of platforms you can tap into for free.
Do you know who you are? Have you allowed your past or other people to define you? The search for identity begins early in life, and if your foundation was never fully established right off the bat, chances are you've been in an ongoing internal battle for years.
Coming to terms with who you've become as opposed to who you were always meant to be can seem quite daunting at first. But if you're tired of swimming in a sea of uncertainty and you're ready to get to know that REAL you, then you can't miss today's show. It's time to shave off the layers of lies and begin to see yourself as God sees you.
Walker Moore, author of Escape the Lie: Journey to Freedom from the Orphan Heart believes the cost of finding yourself is well worth it. He knows what it's like to struggle with a personal identity crisis, and he's here to show you the way out. Tune in and join us on the air as we chat with him about how to expose the lies you've been believing about yourself and replace them with the truth.
Call 646-716-6910 or log in to our Javammunity chat room during the broadcast.
Identity is defined as who you are. It’s what makes you who you are; it's what makes you unique. Still, this can be hard to understand because many of us are still learning who we are each day.
People may call us things like unpopular, or nerd. They may also call us nice things like pretty, or say we’re good at sports. But God says these things are not who we are. Other people do not choose our identity. God chooses our identity. He tells us who we are.
You were made in the image of God. This is who you are to your very core. No matter what you like about yourself or don’t like about yourself, your identity is in God.
He says that we are His creation; He made us how and who we are for a reason. And no matter what others say, you matter to God. He created us to have a relationship with Him.
How does it make you feel to know that you were created in God’s image?
1 John 4:4-6
It can be tempting to let what others say about us define who we believe we are. But that’s not where our identity comes from. You are not what others say and think you are; you are what God says and thinks you are.
You are not on your own; you belong to God. You are His, and always will be. People will always look at us on the outside. They’ll think who we are depends on how we look and whether we’re cool or not. But God looks at our hearts, and we’ll only have peace when we believe who God says we are: His precious creations that He loves.
Who are you? Often times we miss what GOD has for us because we dont know who we are in Christ! Sometimes we destroy people because we dont know who we are in Christ. We cant move forward in GOD'S Kingdom, let alone bring others into the Kingdom if we dont know who we are in Christ. Alot of us are suffering from an Indentity Crisis!!! 1 Peter 2:9-10, Matthew 5:13-14, Galatians 4: 6-7
MONDAY, April 15th, 2013- It's TAX DAY and TONIGHT deep dive the epidemic increase of IDENTITY THIEF & TAX FRAUD in this country. Technology has provided a dangerous mask for intelligent criminals. Yet, knowing is half the battle. Protect yourself and your information from scum who are constantly on the hunt for a NAME, SSN & BIRTHDATE. Call in, share insight or your experience surrounding the topic. Dial 917.889.3926 to join the discussion and comment LIVE. Real talk. Real People. Real Times. We are TM Hyman Radio!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (95 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (61 chatters)
- Channel Panel (55 chatters)
- in5d (45 chatters)
- John Baptist (45 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (21 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- Tarhaka (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (10 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (9 chatters)
- thedean (9 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (7 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (6 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- Angel Amy (5 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (5 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (5 chatters)
- WHEELZ UP RADIO (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- DentTrainerXcom (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- AlimBey (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (4 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (4 chatters)
- Social Geek Radio (3 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (3 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- KCIII (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (2 chatters)
- Chillz33 (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Bare It All (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- MMA Jam (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- practice what u preach network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- No Turning Back (1 chatters)
- Off the Bat (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GIPBKR Radio Station (1 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- HME Network (0 chatters)