SORT BY Relevancy
This week Mark chats with Ian Watson
Ian Watson is an author, trainer and consultant who has worked in the field of natural health and personal transformation since 1988. He has written four books and many published articles, created numerous audio programmes and travelled extensively giving seminars, courses and retreats around the world.
Ian became widely known as a speaker and writer in homeopathy, which he taught and practised until 2003. He has also studied and practiced a wide range of techniques for emotional and psychological well-being, always seeking out the simplest and most effective methods he could find.
Ian’s work is now based exclusively on the understanding of mind, thought and consciousness, uncovered by the late Sydney Banks. Learning the principles has proven to be the ‘missing link’, pulling together all of the threads that Ian has explored during the past three decades.
Ian has completed an intensive Three Principles Trainer’s Training programme with Cathy Casey and Dr Mark Howard, and founded The Insight Space in 2013 as a vehicle for his own principle-based training programmes and seminars.
Ian has taught the principles to many groups in the UK and Ireland, and also in Croatia, Canada, Egypt, Finland, Bulgaria, Serbia, Greece and the Czech Republic. He also works as a consultant trainer for a multi-national company.
Join Xaviera and Karla for a special edition of Ice Cream Convos Radio with the chart-topping R&B group Day 26!
Robert, Brian, Willie, Mike, and Q are back and stronger as ever. We'll catch up with the guys and get the scoop on their new EP, "The Return."
We'll feature some classic Day 26 hits as well as premiere their new single, "Bulls**t" and the guys will take calls their fans.
You don't want to miss this show!
This week Mark talks with Clifford Edwards. Clifford talks of his past addictions to alcohol and cocaine and how gaining an understanding of the 3 principles and other understandings have helped him maintain a alcohol and drug free life for a number of years.
There is a sad side to the story though, Cliff still is addicted to his football team QPR. Mark tried to encourage him to step away from this painful addiction and support Manchester United instead, but Cliff is hooked and he still maintains his passion for his boyhood team even though it proves to be emotionally distressing. :-)
PLEASE JOIN ME THURSDAY MORNING FROM 9A-11A CENTRAL STANDARD TIME FOR "THE DOCTOR ICE MORNING SHOW" WHERE PERFORMING ON THE MINI CONCERT STAGE AT 10:00AM WILL BE PHILADELPHIA'S VERY OWN BALLADEER "TEDDY PENDERGRASS". TO CATCH THE SHOW GO TO MY FACEBOOK PAGE AT WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/TONYAKINS AND CLICK ON THE LINK, OR CALL MY LIVE REQUEST LINE NUMBER AT (646) 478-4755, OR GO TO MY LIVE STATION SITE AT WWW.BLOGTALKRADIO.COM/DOCTOR-ICE AND CLICK ON THE SHOW FOR THE DAY.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (44 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (15 chatters)
- OCG (14 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (14 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- Shetaut Neter (9 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (8 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (6 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Daddy G (4 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- opposing the matrix (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- Donny C (3 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- BearWhitewolf32 (2 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (2 chatters)
- thevioletsanctuaryspa (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- Tim Gatto Unedited and Uncut (1 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)