SORT BY Relevancy
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks with Colleen Bathe - Chief of Interpretation, Education and Partnerships; and Sandy Blankenship – Exeter Chamber of Commerce & Sequoia Tourism Council.
- Biodiversity – Ecologist Brian Machovina discusses his upcoming new study in Science of the Total Environment, about why adopting a plant-based diet can contribute to the preservation of natural resources and have a substantial impact on biodiversity.
- Food as Imagery - New Mexico based artist Victoria Chick discusses the history of food as an art subject.
- Peanuts – Donna George, owner of The Peanut Patch in Yuma, Arizona.
Science Fiction – Writer / Film Director Olatunde Osunsanmi discusses his work on 'The Fourth Kind,' 'Evidence' and 'Falling Skies'
Music with a Message with host Champale Parks
Tune in to Music With A Message Thursday September 17th, 2015 where our guest artist will be Youth Minister Jonathan Valencia. Jonathan is A Holy Hip Hop artist and a minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He has been nominated and win several awards as an independent artist. I pray that you are blessed by his ministry tonight.
Ian Wallace is a qualified psychologist who specialises in dreams and dreaming. He is widely acclaimed in the media for his live dream analysis, performed with an expert empathy and immediacy that both informs and entertains. His website is www.ianwallacedreams.com
Ian has an encyclopaedic knowledge of dreams and the dreaming process and over thirty years of experience of putting his learning into successful practice. Since graduating in Psychology, Ian has analysed over 150,000 dreams for his clients during his professional career as a dream psychologist. His experience and insight from this work leads Ian to believe that exploring our dreams is the most powerful and accessible way to realise what we want in life and how to achieve it.
As the author of the best selling dream book, ‘The Top 100 Dreams’, he has increased public awareness of the value of dreams and sleep and how to make practical use of them. Ian regularly appears on television, on radio and in print, where is consistently recognised and applauded for his articulacy, his accuracy and his authority.
The revolution in Lean and Six Sigma have done wonders for the manufacturers capable of embracing them. Healthcare is working hard at embracing Lean now as well. What about those of us who do office work? Can we become Lean? Does Lean even make sense in an office?
Properly adapted, Lean principles can improve any process anywhere, and guest expert Tracy Parks specializes in helping offices run Lean. Learn how you can simplify workflow, eliminate waste and improve efficiency.
Tracy Parks, CEO & Founder is a gifted, engaging and enthusiastic leader, speaker, and experienced trainer, passionate about developing and delivering innovative and practical solutions and imparting skill development to help clients manage information more efficiently.
Having spent 25 years as an entrepreneur and business owner, Tracy created Simplicated LLC out of her desire to share the lessons learned throughout her career. As the founder and owner of four successful businesses, she fully appreciates the pressures facing the business professional.
See more at http://www.simplicated.com/
Join us while We will talk about the up coming events in the Florida area. Liten to the New lates relese from Julio Mena,Angel Luis Mena,Daniel Zabian Rivera,KennyFreestyle Moulton,Joey Tee Staub,Alex LatinNation Zúñiga,CubanLink,El Bandido
And Talk with Ian Iyce and Find out why he is making his return to the Spotlight. Find out where he has been what he is doing and what he is planning to do now.
A personal motto of mine is Learn. Improve. Share. I guess this show qualifies by default as Share, but I also hope to make use of Learn and Improve while I am here.
Now, on to the business of Episode 1, in the battle of for civil rights certain names have gravitas and Rosa Parks is one of them. Kim Davis is no Rosa Parks, she is more of a James. F. Blake. Who is James F. Blake? Well, tune in today and find out who he is and then judge if I make a good point. Performance. Feedback. Revision...
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- Divine It Girl (4 chatters)
- American White History Month (3 chatters)
- FilmGordon Radio Network (3 chatters)
- PsychicEnergyreaderbrenda (3 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (3 chatters)
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Independent Artists and Thinkers (2 chatters)
- Progress in the World (2 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (2 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- Word of Mom Radio (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- RICHSISTAH (1 chatters)