SORT BY Relevancy
Join Mr. Brett A. Scudder for an Open Dialog about the human conditions that exists 1yr after Sandy and how they are being addressed, developed and updates on them.
1yr after Superstorm Sandy came and changed many lives forever, we know there are many human condition that have developed, are developing and still affecting many people. Some are critical and causing ripple effects on many levels.
So join us LIVE on the air for this special feature that’s focusing on looking at these conditions and hearing from people who are living with and going through them every day in moving forward.
Much Love Always.
Jobs – Helping men & women of all ages to Achieve Their Full Potential!
We here at Project PHD believe that advancing the common good is less about helping one person at a time & more about changing systems (as we know them) to help all of us. We are all connected & interdependent. We all win when a person has the dignity of receiving a paycheck. When a person has his/her dignity (a job) research shows that the children of parents earning a paycheck succeeds far better in school than those with parents who do not receive a paycheck from working. When families are financially stable; our churches, communities, states & country as a whole is a lot healthier & more secure.
The Mission of Project PHD is to create long-lasting changes by addressing the underlying causes of the unemployment & underemployed problems. We will build the strongest representation for employment this country has ever seen allowing us a bargaining seat at the Federal, State, & local levels with the kind of leverage that makes an impact. By you working with us with one voice means you are actively being a part of this much needed change. It takes everyone in the community working together to create a brighter future. Give. Advocate. Volunteer. “Join Us To Speak With One Voice!”
Take A Stand: Change an unemployed or under-employed person’s life. Restore their human dignity with a job by becoming a PHD partner.
Join Stephen and Jon as they discuss social intolerance and radical extremism encountered in daily life. From religious extremists, to anti-gay/lesbian, to ultra-conservatives/liberals, to just plain bullies, when to ignore them, and when to take a stand. What do we accept, and what do we fight?
in Self Help
Amy Purdes of Sprite Creations and Cheryl Patton of 1 Woman's Wisdom team up for a special show "Welcome To Being Human!"
Many times, people feel the various divination paths restrict their ability to experience human emotions and actions as they are offered a "barrage of rainbows" during stressful times. Often, they feel it is impossible to climb the pedestal that seemingly appears before them.
Listen in while Amy and Cheryl talk about accepting our role of being human!
Check out Amy's websites today by clicking here and also her Etsy website. Cheryl can be reached on her daily blog by clicking here.
Join Mr. Brett A. Scudder for his special presentation about “The Human Impacts of Financial Stress and Depression” on people today and tomorrow. I will be sharing very pertinent and effective strategies on how to handle these issues that may help to save your life or that of a family member or loved one.
We have seen a major increase in serious stress and depression related issues and suicide ideations coming in to us at SISFI as a result of the financial challenges people are facing today and I want to address it on a broader level. This is very serious and people are not even realizing the deeper emotional and humane impacts. As the economic challenges of life get harder for people the physical and mental impacts are seen, felt and develop into more complications of life, people need to know, learn and understand how to manage their mental, physical and emotional state to survive the impacts. The sacrifices of health and wellness over paying bills are too common a decision for many every day and it’s not getting any better as the cost of living increases. This is one of the most significant stressors in the lives of people today as the economy changes and people get lost in their ability to sustain the basic necessities of life. We MUST do more to educate and alleviate the stresses of lack of financial stability on people in our society today because the realities of the impacts are often fatal. Listen to learn how to deal with the financial challenges of life today and for tomorrow as this may save your life as well. Please share with your network as well. Thank you very much and have a great day. We apprecilove your patronage and look forward to serving you more. ~Brett A. Scudder~
SISFI in association with NY Humanitarians and Community Advocates Network "NYHCAN", The Rockaways Community Actions & Response Coalition “TRCAARC”, My Rockaways Media "MyRM" and International Community Media Network Project "ICMNP" presents a special feature on "The Human Suffering and Struggles in New York City" hosted by Mr. Brett A. Scudder. This feature will be a real dialog about the real human struggles, challenges, stressors and complications being faced by the people of NYC as they deal with their every day struggles to live and survive in the world's "greatest city".
Join Mr. Brett A. Scudder for this special feature with various guests to speak about the challenges, issues, needs and solutions across NYC. Listen and join the dialog LIVE on the AIR by calling 347.989.8875 or online via the show page. A very special thank you to our guests for taking the time to be a part of this special feature. We look forward to the dialog and really getting into the real core of the challenges and needs. Please help to share and spread the word. Thank you and God bless, ~SISFI~
The Human Solution live with love and aggression. Radio with a purpose! This week we have special guest Stephanie Landa and Jerry Laberdee. We will talk about the latest activities from the trenches of ending prohibition and announcing our protest song competition!
The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) released the first global assessment on the issue of human trafficking. The bottom line: human slavery is still with us. An estimated 21 million people are living in slavery in the world today. The UNODC reports that the most common form of human trafficking (79%) is sexual exploitation, followed by forced labour (18%). According to the Report, the victims of sexual exploitation are predominantly women and girls. In some countries such as Russia and the Ukraine, trafficking in women for the sex trade is a big business. Surprisingly, in 30% of the countries which provided information on the gender of traffickers, women make up the largest proportion of traffickers. In some parts of the world, women trafficking women is the norm. Forced labour is less frequently detected and reported than trafficking for sexual exploitation. Worldwide, almost 20% of all trafficking victims are children. If you are a woman or have a daughter how can you protect yourself and them from such exploitation? What are the danger signs that you may be walking into a situation where you could become enslaved? Join Ken and Beth as they discuss this extremely disturbing topic. Beth will give us good advice on how to keep yourself from being victimized by the slavers. You won't want to miss this episode! Call in and speak with the hosts 347-215-9971 or join us in our online chatroom. We would like to hear what you have to say, Thursday Oct. 31st, 9:30PM PDT HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (130 chatters)
- HTTR 4 Now (41 chatters)
- Broad Street Hockey (22 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (17 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- TDRadio (15 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (13 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (13 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (11 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (10 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (10 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (10 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (9 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Tarhaka (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- FRNARadio (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (6 chatters)
- SSRN (6 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (6 chatters)
- Reader Tash (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (5 chatters)
- Mr Magic (5 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (5 chatters)
- Barbara Barnett (5 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (5 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (4 chatters)
- Bellesprit (4 chatters)
- MelodyBurns (4 chatters)
- JUST US HEALING SPIRITUALLY (4 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (4 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- Straitway (3 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (3 chatters)
- Holy Ghost Radioshow (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- National Liberty Alliance (3 chatters)
- bapnation (3 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (3 chatters)
- FoReRadio SoulSistaEnterprise (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (2 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (2 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (2 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (2 chatters)
- Own Your Career (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (2 chatters)
- Truf Bros (2 chatters)
- The Brown Girl Collective Talk Show (2 chatters)
- The XL FACTOR (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- Super Heru Radio (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (2 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (2 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Timothy Burns (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (1 chatters)
- NatureofReality (1 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- Angel Talk Cafe (1 chatters)
- Ask Your Sheriff (1 chatters)
- 109 9 PEN Station (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- DRYBONESCONNECTION (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (1 chatters)
- Word of Mom Radio (0 chatters)