SORT BY Relevancy
Dwane Lay, MBA, SSBB, SPHR, @Dwanelay VP of Customer Experience at Dovetail Software? drops by @DriveThruHR and shares his #Successstories and #Artoffailures.
“From failure we learn. From failures, successes are born.” We don't speak of failure very often at work or on social media but it is from failure that learning and innovation arise. We’ve all made a bad choice or decision in our careers that didn’t turn out as we had planned, but we have all learned and grown from that experience. Daily on DriveThruHR, we explore the themes of failure, learning and success. Join us and our guests as we share these stories of failure that turns into learning and professional growth every day at 12:00 pm Central Time. The radio program is hosted by @williamtincup, @Thehrbuddy @TheOneCrystal & @MikeVanDervort.. The #1 HR show, with amazing HR conversations and follow us on the twitters at @drivethruhr and #dthr.
Stacey and John review the week that was in HR Technology.
Andrew Gadomski is the Founder of Aspen Advisors. Aspen designs data rich solutions for large scale recruiting organizations that provide talent analytics, benchmarking insights, and increased recruiter efficiency.
After a diverse and successful career in staffing and branding that included leadership roles at Honeywell and Banister International, Andrew founded Aspen Advisors.
Aspen typically works with one of three kinds of organizations. They work with large scale, global enterprises within the EU, Asia Pac, and Australia, as well as North America. They create business efficiencies for global HR outsourcing and Recruiting Process Outsourcers (RPO) and their clients. And they work with business intelligence organizations who are trying to understand the business metrics impacting HR.
In addition, Andrew is an adjunct professor at NYU, where he and his team have created curriculum that enables people to use online tools to advance their careers, teach undergraduates and graduate students how recruiters find talent, and how to effectively navigate the world of hiring and recruiting.
In the spirit of turnabout is fair play, Heather Bussing, editor of the HRExaminer, interviews John Sumser on the research projects at Key Interval.
Stacey and John and the Week that Was
John and Stacey look back at the week that was
The Job Board Doctor is Jeff Dickey-Chasins, a veteran of the job publishing, and e-learning industries. He provides consulting services for job boards and online recruiting companies. Jeff was the original marketing director for Dice.com, growing it from $7 million to $65+ million in three years.
He has worked with 450+ job boards and HR-related sites and startups over the past 20 years, in almost every sector, including finance, technology, education, health care, sales and marketing, energy, and specific geographic regions. He has published research, e-books, and blog posts on almost every aspect of the industry. He also speaks at industry conferences on key topics in the online recruiting industry.
Jeff builds furniture and writes fiction in his spare time.
Matt Charney is the Executive Editor at Recruiting Daily, where he oversees editorial strategy, content marketing, thought leadership and industry relations. He previously worked in marketing leadership roles at recruiting technology companies like Monster, Cornerstone OnDemand and Talemetry. Matt began his career as a corporate recruiter, developing the social recruiting and employer branding functions for companies like The Walt Disney Company and Warner Bros. A graduate of the film school at the University of Southern California, Matt also serves on the boards of talent technology startups such as Rolepoint, Take the Interview, RecruitiFi. Talent Tech Advisors and the Candidate Experience Awards.
John and Stacey recap the week that was. Leonard Nimoy and the state of the HRTech Analyst business.
Stacey and John recap the week that was in HRTech.
Stacey and John look back at the week in HRTechnology.
Bertrand Dussert is Vice President, HCM Transformation and Thought Leadership for Oracle. In this capacity, he serves as HR transformation and executive advisor to some of Oracle’s largest clients. When not working directly with clients, Bertrand serves as HR thought leadership speaker and Oracle representative for industry and media events, and partners with product strategy to help inform product design.
Prior to joining Oracle, Bertrand was the global leader for HR Shared Services, Recruitment Operations and Workforce Planning for American Express. When not at work, Bertrand is an avid cyclist and Ironman triathlete. You can follow him on Twitter at @bertranddussert.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (36 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (22 chatters)
- AJC Radio (20 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (14 chatters)
- Papa Lou (9 chatters)
- America Matters Radio (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Witch School (8 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- Papa CE (6 chatters)
- D Hour Show (6 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (4 chatters)
- Elucidating Life (4 chatters)
- Fins Radio (4 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (4 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio (4 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (4 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (3 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- Cubanarama (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- E3 Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- PWP Radio (2 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (0 chatters)