SORT BY Relevancy
HR Happy Hour 174 - Oracle HCM World Preview: Modern HR Recorded Thursday December 19, 2013 This week on the HR Happy Hour Show, Steve Boese and Trish McFarlane sat down with Gretchen Alarcon, Vice President of Oracle HCM Strategy for Oracle, for an interesting and fun conversation about some of the most important challenges facing the modern HR leader and the organization as we head into 2014, as well as how advances in HCM technologies are helping or
Recruiting Animal and His Faithful Sidekick Are in the House!
Rayanne will attempt to cage the animal and soften the curmudgeon. The Recruiting Animal started his well-known industry-related Blog Talk Radio show over seven years ago. Jerry Albright plopped down on his couch within a year or two and has been a consistant, faithful companion.
We'll chat about how much recruitment has changed in the last several years and whether or not content has had an impact.
HR Latte is a fast-paced, quick hit show and we promise: No yelling, right Animal?
HR Latte Talk Radio | Whipped to Perfection
Follow the action on Twitter
HR Happy Hour 186 - 'A Look Back, A Look Forward'
Recorded Monday, June 30, 2014
Hosts: Steve Boese, Trish McFarlane
This week on the HR Happy Hour Show, hosts Steve and Trish talked about the recently concluded SHRM Annual Conference, shared some information about the session they delivered on HR Technology selection and evaluation, and looked back over the last few years of the HR Happy Hour Show.
The mid-year timing, and with the 4th of July long weekend and holiday coming up made it a good time to reflect back a little on some of Steve and Trish's favorite shows, as well as talk about that the rest of 2014 has in store for the show. Also, new listeners to the HR Happy Hour Show can spend some time on the long weekend, (in between hamburgers and hot dogs), to dig back through the show archives and play on-demand some of the shows that Steve and Trish mentioned, including ones with guests like Dave Ulrich, Sherry Turkle, Matt Stillman, and more.
This was a fun look back and look forward for us, so we hope you enjoy it as well. Stay tuned, (and make sure you subscribe to the show/podcast) for more fun to come in the second half of the year.
Have a great 4th of July!
Top Recruiter, HR Tech Today, and The Art of Recruiting
Chris LaVoie will join Rayanne for a morning chat about why Top Recruiter has been such a great project and sets the stage for his upcoming Docu-Films: HRTech Today and The Art of Recruiting.
Chris LaVoie launched LaVoie Entertainment on the heels of much success in previous endeavors. In the last four years, he has cut a new path and blazed a trail for bold and dynamic marketing in a space marked by sameness and "we can't do that." He has broken the mold when it comes to a new kind of engagement, entertainment, and education.
Join us for a candid and revealing conversation about Top Recruiter and his upcoming Docu-Films: "The Art of Recruiting" and "HR Tech: Today into Tomorrow".
HR Latte is a fast-paced, quick hit show and we promise a thoughtful look behind the mind of Chris LaVoie
HR Latte Talk Radio | Whipped to Perfection
Follow the action on Twitter
People Matters brings to you a series of radio shows ‘Talking Matters’ that aims at bringing business and HR leaders on air to share their career journey, their learning and what made them the professional they are today.
Join us on-air!
Welcome to the GovTransformer podcast series. Today we are speaking with Chris Baca, Enterprise Architect Qivliq (K-iv lick) about the Software-Defined Data Center and federal agencies.
Welcome to the SC&H Group Podcast Series. On May 22nd, the California Board of Equalization (BOE) held a meeting that resumed discussions on the challenging issue of quantifying and proving the costs of non-taxable embedded software within high tech equipment for the purpose of property taxation.
Today, we are speaking with Joe Vinatieri, who is an attorney with the law firm Bewley, Lassleben and Miller, who will provide us with some more insights into this issue.
Janet Walsh at Lunch with DriveThruHR @bryanwempen @williamtincup & @thehrbuddy
DriveThruHR was designed to be a captivating and easy-to-digest lunch discourse that covers topics relevant to HR professionals. Each 30-minute episode features a guest speaker who shares her or his knowledge and experience in human resources. Our hosts and special guest cover a wealth of topics, including HR Technology, Recruiting, Talent Management, Leadership, Organizational Culture and Strategic HR, every day at 12:00 pm Central Time. The radio program is hosted by @bryanwempen @williamtincup and @thehrbuddy The #1 HR show, with amazing HR conversations and follow us on the twitters at @drivethruhr and #dthr.
in Self Help
Ladies Let's Talk radio is a positive weekly radio program for women about women relating to family, wellness, lifeskills and business. Networking, promoting and great education. Click "favorite" on blog talk radio page or FB.
Ladies, how are you doing with networking and getting all you need for your business? What about the organization you work at? Pull together and get the scoop. Plus learn what all job seekers should know about interviewing and getting that job. What is American Business Women's Association? This week we are talking with guest and board member Tracey G. Jackson (email: traceyjackson4ABWA@aol.com) and business partner Doris W. Brown, MPA (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
What happens if you have a gap in your work history? What classes and scholarships do http://www.ABWA.org offer?
You can expect to walk away from our show with great content, implement and use immediately.
Glad you stopped by remember to tell a friend to tune into our show. It is growing and on the move, every Wednesday at 8:00p PDT - 30 minutes.
Find out what else is going on about your host Coach Jeanna, get your free download click on link. Get more exposure choose to advertise with us. http://www.coachjeanna.com Develop U is starting soon get the dates.
Join us as we chat with Jessica Miller-Merrell, The Founder and CEO of the Go-To Resource for All-Things-HR: Blogging4Jobs
Jessica Miller-Merrell visits the Talent Talk studio to share some crazy HR stories and give us a little history lesson on how the Blogging4Jobs Empire came to be. The recent acquisition of The Recruiter's Lounge and consistently high website traffic puts Blogging4Jobs at the forefront of all things HR.
We're not going to ask the things that everyone else asks - we'll get to the nitty gritty.
Join us for an insightful look behind the scenes of one the best known brands in social HR today.
Sponsored by Technomedia
Mike Pickard’s writing serves as the bridge between his professional work in technology and his passion for the creative arts. Several of Pickard's short stories have been published, including Hardwired, which won a Ray Bradbury Creative Writing Prize in 2005.Pickard’s extensive background working with cutting edge technology has proved helpful for imagining fictive universes and societies. Strong satire keeps readers grounded and laughing. Pickard has studied writing at the University of Chicago, the University of Wisconsin at Madison, Northeastern Illinois University and at the Science Fiction Novel Workshop at the University of Kansas. Pickard's major works, are Originated Under Twin Suns begins the tale, and The Gerfnit Chronicles continues the story on Urrth. Originated Under Twin Suns: Paperback: https://www.createspace.com/4164432 Ebook:
The Gerfnit Chronicles: Paperback and Ebook: http://bookstore.xlibris.com/Products/SKU-0000171003/The-Gerfnit-Chronicles.aspx
Heather Bussing, Employement Lawyer, Discusses Diversity and Why it Scares Us
Employment Law changes because people change. Heather Bussing stops by to share some keen insights on diversity and discrimination.
What do you need to know? Why should you care? What is the ultimate impact on hiring and HR? On business?
"We call each other horrible names: misogynist, racist, homophobe, ageist, ignorant, evil. And we mean it. We believe these labels are true, and sometimes they are. Yet, in calling people names, we exhibit the exact hatred, dislike, mistrust, and mistreatment we are complaining of. We end up fighting discrimination by judging every other person as biased, then alienating anyone who is not our particular brand of victim."
Join us for an insightful conversation about diversity today.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (172 chatters)
- John Baptist (89 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (88 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (14 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (12 chatters)
- AlimBey (12 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (9 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (9 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (8 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (7 chatters)
- Know It All ABCs of Education (6 chatters)
- sun752 (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- canadianglen (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (5 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (5 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (5 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (4 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (4 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (3 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- Wicce Women (3 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (3 chatters)
- The Superior Must Awaken (3 chatters)
- The Phantom Zone Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- The Truth Is Out There0 (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- AuthorJadeJones (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (2 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (2 chatters)
- Rose Chat (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Littany (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Madden Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (1 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Get It Out Radio (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (1 chatters)
- Erica Q Cooper Talk Show (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (1 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (1 chatters)
- The BadBoy and The Doc (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (0 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (0 chatters)