SORT BY Relevancy
Tune in for the second installment of the "Thursday Episode" as I welcome more innovative business owners.
Julie Sue Auslander is founder of cSubs, a company she began at her kitchen table. She manages business subscription programs for leading corporate and professional subscribers, enabling them to reduce their spending 15-%20% on publications, memberships, site licenses and online services.Her innovative business has received numerous awards and accolades. Visit her at: www.csubs.com.
During Sandy Aron’s divorce, she realized that there was a gap in services generally available to divorcing couples - education about the financial and tax implications of potential settlements. Couples needed help understanding the numbers, knowing what to ask for and constructing an equitable settlement. So, she established Arons & Associates Divorce Planning to serve that need - through financial counseling or mediation as appropriate. She sees her company as an opportunity for her to put her hard-earned experience to compassionate use and help others through one of the most difficult times in their lives. Sandy believes that you shouldn’t lose your shirt while losing your marriage! For more education, visit her: www.getasmartdivorce.com
Just added, Tony Fiorillo of Asset Management Strategy (www.AMSRIA.com) will share his 5 keys to business success.
Tune in, call in, chat in, and as always, be inspired!
Join Host Live Chats
- Susan Puzio (12 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (6 chatters)
- Lets Talk Trains (6 chatters)
- Jstyles (4 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (4 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (2 chatters)
- Sonshine USA (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Vincent E Brown (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Mentorman (1 chatters)
- Carlotta Chatwood (1 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Gettysburg Ghost Gals (1 chatters)
- In the Authors Corner with Etienne (1 chatters)