SORT BY Relevancy
Tony Wilkins is the host of a weekly talk show featuring interviews with small business experts from around the globe offering tips and discussing topics important to the small business community.
Tony Wilkins is the author of Telemarketing Success for small and mid-sized Firms, The Single Person’s Cookbook and Surviving the economy. He is the host of the Internet sensation Small Business Forum Radio which airs Fridays at 3:30 reaching nearly 125,000 listeners globally. He expanded his media platform earlier this year by launching Small Business Forum Magazine and Foodie Quarterly Magazine for culinary enthusiasts. On Nov. 5th he launched The Tony Wilkins Show a new Lifestyle TV program and he'll launch The Writer's Circle Magazine in January . Finally, he is the founder of Small Business Forum Radio -Effective Global Online Networking Group.
Shannon Bowen Smed was born an entrepreneur. Her mother, Laverne Bowen, founded BOWEN in 1974 and Shannon grew up in the business. She honed her skills in a variety of roles within the company including administration, recruiting, sales and marketing, human resources, and operations. In 1996, Shannon became BOWEN's President and CEO and under her leadership, the company has flourished, growing in size and service offerings while staying true to its commitment to help organizations find great people and people find great organizations.
Today, BOWEN is considered the contract manager of choice within the energy sector and provides customized workforce solutions to meet the ever-changing needs of its diverse client base, which includes 60 per cent of the Fortune 500 companies. The company is well-known for attracting top quality candidates and providing talent management across a broad spectrum of roles and industries.
Shannon suggests that one of the key components of the company’s success is in understanding “...that we can’t be great at all things...we can grow the business so far with pure talent and determination...” But she acknowledges that there comes a point when as a business owner, it is essential to get help or support where it’s needed.
Join us as we discuss business opportunities that turn failure into success. You can read Shannon Bowen Smeds' article in our latest Brighter Business Empower Magazine HERE.
Visit www.bowenworks.ca for more information on Shannon and BOWEN.
"If it were not for bad luck, I would have no luck at all."Resilience is the ability to bounce back when things don't go as desired. Choosing to look for importance in everything helps us weather adversity. All experiences should be a catalyst for growth. “Bad luck” can help a person find strength.Living happily does not require the absence of suffering. We have the freedom to focus on the meaningful parts of our misfortunes not wallow in failures.Aknowledge the situation, learn and move forward. Resilient people view a difficulty as a challenge; looking at their mistakes as teaching opportunities for growth. They commit to their goals and find compelling reasons to get out of bed in the morning:their relationships and their spiritual beliefs. Resilient people spend their time and energy focusing on situations and events over which they have control putting their efforts where they can have the greatest impact.
The way that we explain setbacks to ourselves matter: People who are optimistic see the effects of bad events as temporary rather than permanent; Resilient people don't let setbacks affect other unrelated areas of their lives. They don't just blame themselves when bad events occur but look at the complete situation being aware of everything that contributed to the mishap. Resilient people have a positive image of the future; they develop goals and commit to achieving those goals. Resilient people are empathetic and compassionate, however, but they don't waste time worrying about what others think of them. They maintain healthy relationships, but don't bow to peer pressure. Resilient people never think of themselves as victims – they focus their time and energy on changing the things that they have control over.
How we view adversity and stress strongly affects how we succeed and it can change bad luck into good.
New signee to the Legion of Greatness Network, AND 1 streetball legend AJ "Amazn" Miles is here to shed light on the latest topics thats going on in sports and in today's society. Also accompanied by former WNBA star Niesha Butler and national prep school
champion coach Tony Cole, different issues will be touched on every Monday at 7 pm et. Listen in as these three debate about the most controversial issues that effect our society, whether you agree with it or not the voices of reasoning will be heard right here on the Turn Up Hour.
Feel free to debate with or against us call in: (657) 383-0819
Like the Legion of Greatness Network on Facebook click the link:
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (99 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (63 chatters)
- thelordshour (32 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (24 chatters)
- in5d (21 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (19 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (19 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (18 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (18 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (17 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (15 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (12 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (12 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- reactionariez (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (3 chatters)
- Relationships360 (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- David Coney (2 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- RefJeremy (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RokThaKonvo (1 chatters)
- Scott Wiernik (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- The 4gotten Stars (1 chatters)
- The American Republic (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)