SORT BY Relevancy
As the founder and president of Author’s Boutique and PubSmart Sherrie Wilkolaski is a Renaissance woman of the publishing industry. She brings to the writer’s table an effective fusion of marketing proficiency, best-selling accolades and a background in journalism.
Sherrie’s specialized insight into the mechanics of the publishing process resulted in the formation of her distinctive boutique publishing house style, which bridges a client’s status from aspiring writer to published author. As a best-selling author, Sherrie has first-hand knowledge of the creative writing experience and the challenges involved in printing, packaging, marketing, and selling books. She has effectively harnessed the benefits of social media and site promotion to maximize an independent author’s circulation and public readership.
Sherrie is the author of best-selling book, “How to Start a Wedding Planning Business” and the popular coffee table book series, “Cookies and Cocktails”. Sherrie is a broadcast journalism alumnus of SUNY College at Buffalo and is a 2012 graduate of the Yale Publishing Course.
Eunice Nisbett, Book Marketing Strategist, Savvy BestSellers, launched this Show as a FREE book marketing resource for authors.
Sign up at Savvy BestSellers to receive BestSeller Gems Newsletter, your weekly insights on promoting your book, with tips and tools you can use right away.
THriller writer Ms DV Berkom is my guest on todays show. She is the author of two bestselling series featuring strong female protagonists in the form of Leine Basso and Kate Jones. Having grown up on a steady diet of spy novels, James Bond movies and mysteries, her natural inclination is to keep the reader on the edge of their seat and guessing until the last page.
She will be along to discuss amongst other things her latest book a Kate Jones thriller "YUCATAN DEAD"
Today mystery and histroical author Florence Weinberg is the guest on my show.
Florence has produced eight novels, ranging from fantasy to historical romance and mystery. Five are in print as well as one in press: three historical novels, a romance about the French Renaissance, published in France in French translation, a novel about the founding of San Antonio, and a third novel about the so-called Chamuscado/Rodriguez Expedition, in 1581, forty years after Coronado's.
Three historical mysteries star the eighteenth-century Jesuit missionary Fr. Ignaz (Ygnacio) Pfefferkorn. Two of these are set in the Sonora Desert and the third in an ancient monastery in Spain. The book in press is the second Sonora mystery novel, Sonora Wind.
Matt Traverso, is the author of "How to Reverse Diabetes Now!" He is Matt Traverso is a public speaker, natural health expert and bestselling author who teaches people how to dramatically improve their health naturally, without dangerous and expensive prescription drugs. Fusing together ancient wisdom and the most advanced, cutting-edge, scientific technologies,in his dynamic and enlightening speeches he coaches people to higher levels of health and well-being.
His work has helped thousands of people around the world get off prescription drugs and easily adopt healthy lifestyle choices that make illness and disease simply vanish. Traverso has indicated that he’s the author of five best-selling books and he is regularly featured in the press, on radio shows, and on TV.
Does and Don'ts of Radio shows, and there are many. Scared, if so why? What to look out for format and so much more.
With my 700th show coming up I have been asked to share some of the things I've learned along the way as a guest speaker at certain events. Today I share these with the radio show audiance.
So promotion or just interested today's "A Book and a Chat" is Barry Eva on being a radio show guest
Join Host Live Chats
- Barbara DeLong (21 chatters)
- Omega Man (18 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (13 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (12 chatters)
- Yada (12 chatters)
- Red Fox Blogger with Kel (11 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (10 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Body of Christ (7 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (7 chatters)
- Diane G (6 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (5 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (5 chatters)
- TRUradio (4 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (2 chatters)
- Dariaanne (2 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Seek2Teach (2 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (1 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (1 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Lady Sapphire Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (0 chatters)