SORT BY Relevancy
Join The Church Girl & Pastor Bob as the discuss how to Solve your Argument in Love. Couples all over the world have had that one to many heated argument thats esculated thus cause many relationships to fail. However, being frustrated or angry with your partner doesn't have to be destructive, as long as you know how to approach the argument in Love, Gentleness, and considerate in the knowledge of one another.
Relationship Advice I Wish I'd Heard Before Getting Divorced
Your Place Love Connection: Tuesday 7 to 8 Pm
Your Place of Prayer, Love, Acceptance, Compassion, Empowerment
Host: Dr. Susie
July Instructor: Eric Jefferson -"Is it about Tradition or should it be a New Thing?" . . . Is the lesson for the month of July.
Foundational Text: Mark 7: 6-13
July 7, 2015—Traditions of God.
Deuteronomy 14:22-23, 15:1-11, 15:12-18, 15:19-23, 16:1-8, 16:9-12, 16: 13-17.
July 14, 2015—Why does god break his own traditions?
Ps 50:7-15, Isaiah 1:10-20, Ps 51:16-17
July 21, 2015—Looking to a New Thing!
Isaiah 43: 18-19, 48:1-11, Hebrews 10:1-15
July 28, 2015—God’s New Thing!
Jeremiah 31:29-34, Hebrews 10:16-18, 1John4:7-21
Every Tuesday Night from 7 to 8pm ET 646.478.4932
Tune in each and every Tuesday 8am PST/ 9am MST / 10am CST /11am EST
"Live life freely in love, know the various laws of life, and always continue to develop a positive character" ~ Issa
“Most people don't grow up. Most people age. They find parking spaces, honor their credit cards, get married, have children, and call that maturity. What that is, is aging.” ? Maya Angelou
"If it doesn't have redeeming value, then why say or do it" ~ Issa
Know who YOU are, always follow your spirit, and live a beautiful life.
Our radio show facelift is showing up in a big way! Today we are focusing on the one. We know that unless we support the one the community will not thrive. We are having Tessa Ardanda on the Love seat today. She will share her dreams and desires. We as a community will support her and share our insights, connections, and experiences with her. Tessa has the opportunity to feel all the focus on her for 30 minutes.
The beautiful thing about this process is the ones that are supporting her will gain their own insight for their lives. They will feel the depth of love that comes when we give our full attention to another.
Dare men say the word of YAH will not come to pass? The diverse contentions of man are not a covenant. There is an ancient truth long neglected the faithful all once hoped for. (Jude 1:1-15) Remember now what your rulers never spoke of. Wwithout this testimony ALL are gullible, unstable, deceived. To refuse to convert to this long hidden exceeding righteous expectation, is to forsake inheritance with the redeemed! Hear the not of this world gospel! (Isaiah 52:15-53:1, 52:1-7, 41:21-42:4>-43:15 .. Mal.2:1-<15-3:4>-<18-4:6)
Gen 49:1 And Jacob called his sons, saying,, Gather yourselves together, that I tell you what shall befall you in the LAST DAYS. 2 Gather yourselves together! Hear, ye sons of Yacob! Hearken unto ISRAEL your father. Gen 49:8 JUDAH, you are he whom THY BRETHREN SHALL PRAISE: thy hand shall be on the neck of your ENEMIES; thy FATHER'S CHILDREN shall BOW DOWN BEFORE THEE. 9 JUDAH is like a LION'S whelp upon the prey. My son, you shall go up stooped down, couched as a lion, even as an old lion; who shall ROUSE him up? 10 The expectation of a SCEPTER shall not depart from JUDAH, nor the expectation of a LAWGIVER from between his feet, until SHILOH come. Unto Him shall the GATHERING of the people be. 11 Binding His foal unto the vine, and his ass's colt unto the choice vine; He washed his garments in wine, and His clothes in the blood of grapes: 12 His eyes shall be red with wine, and his teeth white like milk. (Rev.19:11-21 .. Num,24:14-<16-19 .. Micah 5:2-<6:5-9) (Isaiah 44:20-45:6>-19-46:8-13, 11:1-4>-12, 41:21-42:4>-43:15) (Hosea 11:5-12)
Napleon Hill talks about Mastermind as the key to our success. At the I love my body diet we take the mastermind and combine it with the most powerful Feminine energy and spirit. It is about Receiving and giving. Rebecca is on the love seat today with her focus on shifting occupations to one that is more fulfilling and that she is passionate about. She is desiring to work with those that have been sexually abused and is looking for us to help support her with ideas, inspirations, affirmations, filling the holes, and connections.
Another way to support her is to like her new facebook page. Rebecca's Open Your Heart Talk. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rebeccas-Open-Your-Heart-Talk/514142255401709?fref=ts
How to Love a Male Pt. 2 "Spouse and Friends" Today at 6pm EST on "Its All About the Funny" with Mz. Trish and Friends. Featuring Relationship Specialist and Author Charmaine. Call in or listen live at 917-205-5568.
-What is your definition of a spouse?
-What is your roll in your relationship?
-Give Examples on how you love your spouse?
-Can you be successful being friends before benefits?
Be can be apart of the show. Leave your audio message on the Mz. Trish Hotline at 678-632-5541 - 24 hrs a day. Be funny, inspirational, give your opinion, or just say hi. If you're good, you may be selected for broadcast, live during the show.
MzTrishFunny on Twitter and Facebook
Most people are unaware that classical singers face many of the same roadeblocks that actors face when it comes to typecasting and stereotypes. Today we take an interesting look at "Fach-isms", vocal stereotypes and you can learn to love it, accept it, work with it, but most importantly "lean in" to it.
My guest for today is international operatic sensation, Phillip K. Bullock. Phillip is a native of Washington D. C., has been featured in recitals, concerts, and operas both nationally and internationally. Recently, Mr. Bullock performed the role of Jake in Porgy and Bess at the Palacio de Bellas Artes in Mexico City, Mexico. Mr. Bullock has also been seen in performances of Porgy and Bess in Copenhagen, Denmark with the Royal Danish Opera. Other notable operatic performances include Figaro in Le nozze di Figaro, Papageno in the Magic Flute, John Brook in Mark Adamo's Little Women, the Marquis D'Obgny in La Traviata, and Jake Wallace in last season's production of La Fanciulla del West with Kentucky Opera. In summer of 2015, in addition to making his debut with Maryland Lyric Opera, Mr. Bullock was the baritone soloist in Brahms' Ein Deutsches Requiem with the National Music Festival Orchestra. This upcoming season, as a Young Artist with Kentucky Opera, he can be seen in performances of Verdi’s Macbeth, and various concerts and recitals.
Would you like to learn more about Phillip? Visit his website! Visit http://www.phillipbullock.com/
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (63 chatters)
- John Baptist (48 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (34 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (15 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (10 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- ENERGY READER Brenda (4 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (4 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (4 chatters)
- Black Author Network (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- KimberlyMcGeorge (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Full Circle Consciousness (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- In Todays America (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (1 chatters)
- Live To The Point With (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- WHEELZ UP RADIO (0 chatters)
- Get Right Radio1 (0 chatters)