SORT BY Relevancy
My guest this week on Weight Loss Guru Radio is Clive de Carle. Clive specilaises in health and well being.
Tonight we will discuss how to be healthy and some of the hidden dangers in many of the foods we eat.
Clive trained in natural healing in his twenties and worked in ophthalmic optics for fifteen years and then for ten years and ran an organic farm. He now is a health researcher and specialises in advising people on nutrition, health, spontaneous remission, happiness and longevity.
in Self Help
Dr. Margaret Paul spent 30 years struggling with her food addiction until she discovered the secret to permanent weight loss. She saw one weight doctor after another, tried one weight-loss plan after another, took one weight loss-pill after another, and none of it worked. Then she discovered how to achieve permanent weight loss.
Click here to begin to discover what Dr. Paul learned that has enabled her to lose and maintain my weight for many years.
Best Ever You and Dr. Margaret Paul want to help you become your Healthiest Best You.
Are you sick and tired of dealing with dieting as a means of handling your weight issues?
You already know that any extra weight contributes to many undesirable factors in your life-like diabetes, high blood pressure, shortness of breath, higher risk of heart attack, to name a few.
Weight loss can be accomplished by healing the underlying causes of food addiction, rather than through fad diets and products.
Call us at 714-868-0220 to participate in this one hour show about weight loss. #HealthierBestYou
Margaret Paul, Ph.D. is the co-creator of Inner Bonding, a transformational six-step spiritual healing process. She is a best-selling author, noted public speaker, workshop leader, chaplain, educator, and Inner Bonding facilitator. She has been leading groups, teaching classes and workshops, and working with individuals, couples, partnerships and businesses for 40 years.
in Weight Loss
In this episode of Robert Ferguson's radio show he shares that the SOLUTION to lasting weight loss is in asking the RIGHT question. It's not how we lose weight, but why we gain weight. When you know the WHY for gaining weight it's easier to flip to the HOW and experience simple, sensible and sustainable weight loss.
Discover the following Myth Busting Secrets with our guest, Earl Harris, author of SHADOWS: A Diamond in the Rough to Better Understand Your Body.
Discover why the ways we exercise may be unhealthy Best ways to lose weight without dieting Why convential Western medical philosophies are completely backward Why you could be wasting tons on money on so-called natural remedies For decades, the medical profession, fitness gurus and health nuts have claimed that eating so-called healthy foods like fruits and vegetables along with regular exercise and clearn living, were the keys of optimal health.
Earl Harris, natural health expert counters that certain foods touted as healthy along with the exercise routines are highly overrated.
Harris, developer of a healing modaility called Method on Alternative Medicine, also claims that so-called unhealthy habits as smoking, consuming fast-food and other such products are not to blame for today's epidemic of health woes.
Has he gone too far? He speaks with so much passion I cannot wait to hear what he has to say. Besides, his photo is a pristine picture of health.
Earl Harris can be contacted at 716-563-9883. Visit his website: OnlyPerfectHealthcare.com
in Weight Loss
So far I have shared 4 secrets with you on my upcoming e-book: 8 secrets of people who lose wieght and keep it off.
I'm going to share secret #5 and #6 in this episode.
Secret #5: The WHY Factor
Secret #6: Your Mind and Body are Interlinked and Affect Each other.
We will be reviewing the book "The Psychology of Being Fat" with "Walter The Book Worm" Our next chapters will talk about "Have You Been Conditioned?" - "Is Being Thin The Answer?" -"The Secret To Lose Weight" - and "Weight Management" See you next week!
in Weight Loss
eFitFamily with Laura London welcomes Linda Frankenbach, founder and CEO of Life 180 Inc., to talk about helping our children lose weight and get a healthier lifestyle.
Linda is the founder and CEO of Life 180 Inc., a health media company which, through its web site fitsmi.com, offers support, community and behavior modification tools to teen girls struggling with their weight. The company also offers support to parents so they can effectively help their child, through fitsmiForMoms.com. In November 2012, fitsmi launched affordable online group coaching for teen girls. In early 2013, fitsmi will launch an online group coaching for moms and one-on-one coaching for teens. Fitsmi.com has been featured on the Dr. Oz show, Teen Kids News and is endorsed by the Alliance for a Healthier Generation and the American Heart Association.
Linda has an impressive track record in the creation of pioneering media brands. She was instrumental in the creation and launch of several major cable networks including HBO, Cinemax, Comedy Central and Court TV.
Like, follow and visit our page!
in Weight Loss
If you want to find out more about losing your unhealthy, unwanted weight once and for all – tune in to my Blog Talk Radio Show, TONIGHT, October 1st from 7-8 PM CST to hear A Couple of Fat Chicks Talking About Losing Weight Once & for All, so you can find out how you can do it, too, cos one of those “Fat Chicks” is really a Former Fat Chick who found the Secret To True and Everlasting Weight Loss and wants to share that secret with you!
My very special guest is someone I’ve known for about 40 years, and she’s going to tell us why she decided to postpone her gastric lap-band procedure (because of my endless fedraying, I’m sure) and try to Commit To Get Fit With Laura - going it on her own without any surgeries, fads or gimmicks – with my motivation and help - just one more time.
Commit To Get Fit With Laura Dion-Jones is an on going motivational weight loss series to help you find the secret to your own true and everlasting weight loss.
You won't want to miss a single episode of Commit To Get Fit With Laura Dion-Jones so you can find the secret to your own true and everlasting weight loss once and for all.
Tune in each Tuesday evening at 7 PM CST for an hour of motivational weight loss tips and info from our special expert guests. Call us! 646-716-8661.
in Weight Loss
Drink Coffee..Lose Weight burn fat retain muscle You can lose weight without diet or exercise ,
Burn Belly Fat To learn more call 510-769-8448 or go to myjavita.com/bslimfab Dr. Oz calls this the Holy Grail of Weight Loss
My Guests today are:
Marianne Henderson & Katherine Roggeveen
The fat buster, was featured on Dr Oz Listen and learn about the natural weight loss.
in Self Help
Thursday August 1, 2013 @ 1 pm (CST)
So… How DO YOU LOSE WEIGHT AND EXERCISE with a medical condition? Answer… very carefully. THE MOST IMPORTANT PART is that you work with your doctor while doing this weight loss and exercise process.
There are so many medical issues and I’m not going to get into specifics about any one particular dis-ease or condition for SEVERAL REASONS…
1. I’M NOT A MEDICAL DOCTOR
2. IF I WERE A MEDICAL DOCTOR… YOU AREN’T MY PATIENT
3. I WANT YOU TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN WORKOUT AND WEIGHT LOSS
Aside from the above goodies, we are going to have a great time talking about nutrition and exercise and who knows? We might actually have fun while doing this and you may actually learn something new that you haven’t already heard… you never know... it could happen
If you wish to call in an ask a question call this number - (818) 668-5406
Or if you have a question send me an email to email@example.com
Talk to you on Thursday
Join Host Live Chats
- African History Ntwk (39 chatters)
- R3belution Radio (32 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (17 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (15 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (15 chatters)
- Love Productions (13 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (12 chatters)
- Jay King Network (12 chatters)
- Dave in the City (11 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (11 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (10 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (9 chatters)
- We Are Wrestling LIVE Break Down (8 chatters)
- Attracting the Light (8 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (7 chatters)
- Sack Heads Radio Show (7 chatters)
- The Neo Soul Show (6 chatters)
- The Pit Bull Advocate (6 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (6 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (6 chatters)
- Sh Moore (5 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (5 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (5 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (4 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (4 chatters)
- UCLA Football (4 chatters)
- Sisters Real Talk (4 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (3 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (3 chatters)
- The URC Show (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (2 chatters)
- ALI ONLNE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Unseen World (2 chatters)
- Price Entertainment (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- RHeart (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Tarra Jackson (1 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (1 chatters)
- Cosmic Philosopher (1 chatters)
- DiggerDan (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (1 chatters)
- Fli Music Radio (1 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (1 chatters)
- Pilates Progressions Program (1 chatters)
- MoodSwings (1 chatters)
- Serena Speaks (0 chatters)