SORT BY Relevancy
Our LAW LOVER'S LOUNGE™ series addresses a general overview of some of the most important issues to the general public! Attorney Courtney E. Anderson has owned a general practice law firm since 1998 in Texas, USA.
There is no client relationship created between this show and Attorney Courtney E. Anderson, or The Law Offices of Courtney E. Anderson (Litigation-Mitigation.com). The content in these shows is for general educational purposes and is not the delivery of legal services. This episode addresses the topic of,“How do I Hire a Criminal Defense Attorney?”
The phone rings in the middle of the night. Oh no, any call at this time is bringing bad news. Unfortunately, your friend/ relative/ etc. has been arrested and needs your help. You know what jail they are in but nothing else. How do you hire a criminal defense attorney to help them?
In this episode we address the variety of outcomes of criminal cases in the USA. Many cases are simply dismissed by the government. Some are placed on hold (deferred) pending the successful outcome of a negotiated arrangement (typically with conditions that the defendant take classes to learn not engage in these types of behaviors, pay fines, not get arrested or convicted of any other crimes, pass drug tests, etc.). If all the conditions are met at the end of an agreed period (e.g., 12 months), the case is dismissed. In these instances there is no criminal conviction and the defendant is able to move forward in life comfortable that they are able to obtain housing, jobs, etc., without a criminal record as an obstacle in their lives.
In other instances defendants prefer to accept short jail terms (“lay it out”) and plead no-contest. The desired outcome (and the related legal services) dictate what type of criminal lawyer to hire. Should you hire the cheapest lawyer that you see advertised? Why or why not? Let’s discuss this issue!
in Self Help
How to Become Money - Berenice
On this episode of How to Become Money Curry and Berenice talk about some interesting topics! Including - Creating your business as a party that everyone would love to be invited to, and even the effects that entities can have on your money flows... Yes they went there! How does it get any better than that?!
If you would like more information about Curry Glassell, Right Riches For You, and How to Become Money, please go to www.curryglassell.com
The best selling book, Good to Great by Jim Collins, is about getting the right people “on the bus” and getting the wrong people “off the bus”... the "bus" being your company/organization. This is essential to having healthily functional company/organization. But many struggle to correctly identify which ones are the "right ones" and differentiate them from the "wrong ones”. Whether a company is expanding (hiring) or contracting (doing layoffs), it is so important to know who to hire and who to fire. Today’s guest, Jim Blanchard of Strategic Positioning, will discuss a proven strategy to build the right team.
Created BY mortgage professional FOR mortgage professionals, Lykken on Lending is a weekly 60-minute radio program hosted by mortgage veteran, David Lykken. Joining the program each week is Alice Alvey providing a LEGISLATIVE UPDATE, Joe Farr with a MARKET UPDATE, Andy Schell (a/k/a "The Profit Doctor") providing valuable info on FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT and TONY GARRITANO providing a TECHNOLOGY UPDATE.
in Self Help
How To Become Money - Pernillah
This episode Curry Glassell facilitates a session with Pernillah about, How money follows joy and Ways that you can double and even triple your income!
If you want to learn more about Curry, How To Become Money, Right Riches For You and so much more, please visit Curry’s Website: www.curryglassell.com.
It's shocking how many poor salespeople worked their way into companies and how high the cost of failure is...usually above $100,000 per failed salesperson! Richard Abraham is CEO of SalesDrive, LLC. and co –author, with Dr. Chris Croner, of the book, “Never Hire a Bad Salesperson Again.” Mr Abraham has been President of three large companies and has invested in many others. He became aware that even the best training could not help many salespeople succeed. So he began to focus upon aptitude as the first step toward building a high performance salesforce -- SalseDrive!
You may connect with SalesDrive at http://www.salesdrive.info/
Do you have big dreams for your mom entrepreneur business? Awesome. Do you want to burn out and give up on those dreams? No? Well then it's time to start thinking about hiring your first employees or freelancers.When is it right to hire, who do you hire first, and how can you afford hiring to pay for help and still be profitable?
Join Lara Galloway, The Mom Biz Coach and co-founder of MomBiz.com, on Wednesdays at 10 am ET for her 15 minute "audio blog." Get your weekly dose of business coaching for mombiz owners from a straight-talking mompreneur business coach who wants you to succeed on your own terms.
Lara offers business coaching along with mothering tips, small business marketing strategies, and funny stories about the joys and chaos of being a mom entrepreneur. If you could use a little inspiration, or a guide from a mombiz owner who's "been there, done that," or if you just want to hear from a woman who has learned to laugh off her mistakes and accept her life as perfect (just the way it is), you'll want to tune in every week.
Learn more about how to grow your business while running a family at www.MomBizAcademy.com or how to take part in her mompreneur weekend getaways at www.MomBizRetreat.com. Grab your free MomBiz Toolkit (Time Map, Engagement Marketing Strategy and Simple Business Plan) at www.MomBiz.com!
HOW? STOPS NOW is a motivational radio show that encourages people to run after your dreams. The premise of the show is if you have desires and you are determined then your destiny is and will be waiting on you! HOW? is the mother of doubt! We will be given perfectly visualized visions and before we know it we have talked ourselves out of a perfectly formed vision! This radio show will inspire individuals to run after their dreams!!
The best candidates are hard to hire. If your candidate has turned down the offer, how offer reconstruction can help you save time, money, and overall headache; and hire the person you want.
Barbara Goldman, president of Bio-Brain, talks about offer reconstruction, and why you need this additional tool in your recruiting arsenal.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (80 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (55 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (47 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- reactionariez (20 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (16 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (14 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (12 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (10 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (10 chatters)
- OPWR (10 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- drkate (8 chatters)
- in5d (8 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (6 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Keys107 (3 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- The View from Montana (2 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- PATRIOT CH (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- manofgod7 (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Amenti The Writer (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- DONT PLAY RADIO (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Heaven Speaks (1 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Quagmire America (1 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Justice Lab (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (0 chatters)