SORT BY Relevancy
Breaking Up is hard to do. We just want everything to remain the same and get better. But unfortunately there may come a time when the one we love does not love us the same or at all. What do you do when you try to hold onto someone that does not want to hold onto us?
We will explore these questions:
What are the signs to an ending relationship?
Once you sense that the relationship is coming to an end can you stop it?
What are the common causes to break ups?
Is Love enough to stustain a relationship?
What causes a relationship to end badly?
When Break Ups turn to violence
Join Us to discuss the bad break ups and how to avoid them.
Call in: 657-383-0554
Breaking Up Is Hard To Do
I do not care who you are it is tough to end a relationship when it has been serious.
It is usually even harder if you are not the one that ends it.
We will talk about all that but even more important is what I have experienced that I want to share with you about it.
I suffered so bad after a surprise break up I thought I would never come out of it.
I do not believe I would have either and you may think that is crazy but if so you have never been in love and will not get this show anyway!
If you know, you know.
I hope to get to know some of you that know after a few shows.
This goes out live every night at 1am CST but you can always listen to the reruns too.
Just go to the website at www.breakingupnotstayingdown.com
Welcome to THE BREAK!! On this show, We will give you our Raw and Unique way of discussing Social issues within the Urban Community such as (But not limited to) POLICE BRUTALITY,BLACK ON BLACK CRIME,THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA,BLACK FAMILY TRADITIONS,etc. PLUS we'll give you GOOD MUSIC, ENTERTAINMENT, AND the colorful personalities of the Hosts Kimistry and Ken L...
*YOU'VE BEEN WARNED*
Your mind can easily end up spinning round and round once you attempt to keep in mind everything that is required to do with divorce lawyers in Kansas City. The best way to be successful, as with all goals you set in your life, would be to make a powerful conviction that you are about to productively reach the results you seek. This approach will be more effective to you in the end when compared with using up valuable time attempting to memorize the entire body of subject matter in a day. You will find no concern that the Internet is often a virtual fount of facts on almost any issue you can envision. Still, my personal preference - one that is essential for you at this specific juncture - would be to visit Kansas City family law.
Breaking up with someone is hard to do; otherwise there wouldn’t be so many “love songs” about them. Just about everyone will experience a break-up at some point in their lives.
Whether you’re a teenager who is trying to get over your first love or a woman in her 30s trying to cope with a recent divorce, everyone at some time or another needs help coping with the emotional turmoil breakups often cause.
See you next week!
IT IS WHAT IT IS - on KLJN 107.7 --
This Episode: BREAK UP TO MAKE UP: The Thangs We Go Through"
Host: Author, Ron E. Jefferson
Produced by LadyJaz The Entertainer
Special Guests: Author Nakilah Shannon
Rapper: John 'Black' Proctor
Love Coach: Anthony T.J. Johnson
THE STYLISTICS - "Break Up To Make Up"
THE PERSUADERS - "Thin Line Between Love And Hate"
AL GREEN - "Let's Stay Together"
Do you and your partner continually fight and feel you get nowhere? It is no secret that communication is essential to a healthy relationship. Nevertheless, we engage in behavior that creates communication barriers. Ana Loiselle, relationship expert, shares how we often act in ways that undermine our relationships and disconnect us from those we care about and what to do instead.
In Episode 10 of ShowTime Synergy TFG1Mike, LadyWreck, and BeatlesDiva give you their thoughts on the next three episodes of Jem and the Holograms! This week we see that there is One Jem Too Many, and then The Bands Break Up, finally we run into The Fan!! So get truly outrageous with us here on ShowTime ...
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (351 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (43 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (23 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (23 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (19 chatters)
- BeverlyD (16 chatters)
- Odwirafo (15 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (15 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (11 chatters)
- AACONS (10 chatters)
- Father Teresa (10 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (9 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (8 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (6 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- Reach Out America (3 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Love Productions (3 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (2 chatters)
- Ask Kendra (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- SANA VOICES (2 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (2 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- GANGSTERS SPORTS (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)