SORT BY Relevancy
Hear interview with the President of the Foundation for Moral Law, Mrs. Kayla Moore about the US Supreme Cout decision on Hobby Lobby. They filed an amicus brief which was very well received and helped with the 5-4 decision for Hobby Lobby and the US Constitution.
For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Christ Jesus. Tune in and listen to the Holy Spirit talk to you! Shalom †
Our Healing and Deliverance Service is the first Saturday of EVERY month in Raleigh, North Carolina at 3:00 pm (EST). For venue location, always refer to our calendar at http://www.thechildrensmite.org.
Join Brett & Jon Rappaport on The Final Say each Monday to Friday from 3 to 4 PM EST, as we discuss and analyze current news, politics, policy, issues, and world events.
Romina Boccia of the Heritage Foundation, to discuss the Economics, the President's Working Families Summit and other topics.
There are several ways to fix cracks in your foundation. #1 we have to determine whether they are leaking or dormant. #2 then we can choose the right material for the repair. The different materials consist of Polyurethane and Epoxy; both have their place when it comes to repairing a crack in the foundation. Join me next week and we will discuss these methods and others on The Healthy Home Show with Don Derry. http://www.kcwaterproofing.com/waterproofing/leaking-cracks/
David Kreutzer is the Research Fellow in Energy Economics and Climate Change at The Heritage Foundation's Center for Data Analysis.
In this position, Kreutzer researches how energy and climate change legislation will affect economic activity at the national, local, and industry levels.
Before joining Heritage in February 2008, Kreutzer was an economist at Berman and Company, a Washington-based public affairs firm. From 1984 to 2007, he taught economics at Madison University in Harrisonburg, Va., where he also served as Director of the International Business Program.
In addition, Kreutzer was a Visiting Economist at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in 1994 and was a visiting economics instructor at Ohio University in the early 1980s.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pagans Tonight Radio (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- vcubed (9 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (9 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- Joe Prich Radio (6 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (6 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (3 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (3 chatters)
- SIN JONES (3 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (3 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (3 chatters)
- Daddy G (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Shetaut Neter (1 chatters)
- DavidHittle (1 chatters)
- Donny C (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)