SORT BY Relevancy
Health and Nutrition:
Are you really safer without BPA?
Coca Cola tricks up their Sleeves
Nutritional Yeast saves your cheese cravings
The Benefits of soaking your nuts
Transition radio is a prominant radio source letting your voice be heard. Call in with your questions and concerns.
Listen to up to date information regarding World Wide issues, spirituality and much more. Check out our website http://www.transitionradio.net as well as our health blog http://lifetransitionbymarkangelo.blogspot.com/ Every week Mark Angelo Cummings and Lynna Arielle Lopez, will bring you up to date information that will help motivate you and grow with our ever changing realities. We will open the chat room and take calls so you can share your opinions and concerns. Letting your voices be heard. Let us grow and learn to understand one another. Together we rise, divided we fall.
In this show you’ll learn:
Why sleep is important
How sleep detoxes the brain
The main hormones that are affected when you don’t get enough good quality sleep
Background and Guest Information:
Join Dr. Ritamarie and Dr. Geo as they discuss why restorative sleep is an essential ingredient for a healthy mind and body. The notion that “successful people” can get by with just a few hours of sleep a night reinforces a common perception that sleep is a waste of time.
Geo Espinosa, N.D., L.Ac, C.N.S., is a renowned naturopathic doctor recognized as an authority in integrative management of male and urological conditions. Dr. Geo is the founder and director of the Integrative Urology Center at New York University Langone Medical Center (NYULMC). He is a master formulator of dietary supplements for prostate, bladder, and sexual health, and co-founder of XY wellness, LLC.
Check out Dr. Ritamarie’s VITAL Health Community for additional resources on the role that plants and herbs play on your hormones and digestive health, as well as strategies to include in your daily routines to achieve more vitality.
A woman's womb is the nucleus of her creativity, vitality and passion.
Regardless of what moon phase you're in; essential oils can lend support to ease physical discomfort, regulate mood swings and balance hormones.
Join Certified Holistic Practitioner, Monica Bickerstaff Riley, MSJ, ChP and Co-Host Karen Marie Campbell, Owner The Spirit Within U. for an enlightening session on nurturing our sacred womb centers.
You will learn:
***Which essential oils may help to balance Estrogen
***Which essential oils support natural Progesterone production
***How "Simmer Down, Chica" the highly acclaimed and proprietary blend may support those pesky "power surges"(hot flashes)
***Which sacred and ancient essential oil is proven to ease uterine fibroids, cysts and endometriosis
You don't want to miss out on this call! And, MEN, if you have a daughter, a mother, a wife, a girlfriend or a sister; you NEED to be a part of this powerful enlightenment.
Guest 1- Dr. Devaki Lindsey Berkson, Nutritional endocrinologist Nutritional gastroenterologist.
Dr. Berkson’s career spans almost four decades of research, clinical practice, authorship, teaching, pharmaceutical and nutraceutical investigation, and her own experience as a patient.
Dr. Berkson has been in on functional nutrition since its inception. She has worked together with many integrative leaders such as Jonathan Wright, MD (with whom she collaborated on a natural HRT) as well as Drs. Alan Gaby, Leo Galland, David Brownstein and Jack W. Moncrief, and scientists like John McLachlan PhD and William Toscano PhD.
2nd Guest: Rachael Pontillo, Bestselling Author, Holistic Health & Image Coach, Natural Skincare Formulator and Educator.
Rachael Pontillo is the bestselling author of the book Love Your Skin, Love Yourself, and co-author of The Sauce Code. She’s an AADP Board Certified Integrative Nutrition® Health Coach, metaphysician, licensed aesthetician; and natural skincare formulator, educator, and speaker.
After overcoming her own struggles with severe acne, weight gain, and self-image issues, Rachael began her blog, HolisticallyHaute.com, which would later evolve into a thriving private practice and business which helps women heal physically, emotionally, and spiritually from skin conditions and self-image issues. She offers one-on-one and group support through fully customized individual, group, and virtual online spiritually-based coaching programs, events, products, and her online course, Create Your Skincare.
In this episode of Menopause Sisters, we will discuss how to help your significant other understand that you can't help what's going on with your mood swings or body changes and to provide ways in which they can relate to this challenging time in your life.
On this episode of the Eating for Meaning show, Dr. Millie will discuss the hormone problem and how many foods, including the chicken you're eating are contributing to fibroids, endometriosis, breast lumps, cancer and for the guys...prostate BPH. You may be avoiding red meat because you've been told it's bad for you, but have you considered that chicken may be harming your health more than red meat ever did?
Dr. Millie will interview experts in their fields and gather inside knowledge of their food and nutrition inspirations and laments.
To learn more about Dr. Millie and Eating for Meaning go to her website. www.milliesays.com
The extent, breadth and most of all SPEED of the advance of the homosexual activist movement can be compared to the Nazi Advance thru Western Europe in the spring of 1940, particularly in the fact that its putative opponents are similarly unprepared to resist it. The Nazi Blitzkrieg relied upon striking deep into the vitals of its enemies rear echlons, moving rapidly with little regard to flank protection and reinforcing any breakthrough to achieve chaos and disruption in the enemy's rear areas and destroy unit cohension through panic and uncertainty.. These were tactics that had not been seen before and blitzkreig's victims had no answer for it.
Today we are witnessing the cultural equivalent of Blitzkieg with the homosexual activist's recent successes in weakening the RFRA in Indiana, and an irresolute defense by Ind governor Mike Pence and others. Is the analogy too far reaching, wrong as a shorthand description of what is transpiring today, or does it have merit, along with other factors that describe the successes of this baleful movement?
Join Sarge he substitutes for the inimitable and vacationing Dr. C. Robert Jones as we continue this discussion on tonight's broadcast.
THE FEMALE SOLUTION with Naimah Latif
April 4th marks the anniversary of Dr. King's assassination. We think not only of Coretta Scott King, but of the many young widows of that era, the wives of Medgar Evers, Malcolm X, and others who gave their lives for social justice. Social activism is an admirable trait. But there are sacrifices that activists make that can be difficult for family members to deal with: constant meetings, phone calls at odd hours, events held during holidays, and disruption of what is supposed to be family time, and don't forget protest marches in which there are arrests. How does it feel to have to come get your spouse out of jail? Can a person get fed up with being married to an Activist? How do you handle it when your mate id dedicated to a cause?
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Dr. Robert Weil. Dr. Bob discusses all aspects of sports medicine, shoes, youth safety, health, wellness, and sports performance for both adults and children.This includes injury prevention, current sports news, plus information in all areas of Sports Medicine - mental and physical - with an emphasis on the role of the foot and the use of orthotics. Dr. Bob is the host of The Sports Doctor, heard on http://www.healthylife.net, Wednesdays at 3 pm CT. He was also formerly on WDCB 90.9 FM in Chicago for more than 20 years. His Sports Doctor newspaper column is also published in The Aurora Beacon News and the Naperville Sun.
this episode Q&A includes:
• cyst on breast or infected hair follicle?
• 5 year old taking poisonous herbs with h pyrlori- important bacteria- can be present with no problems..
• keep in your heart and mind that your children are perfect- a gift every parent can give..
• effects of sauerkraut and yogurt are different- yogurt soothes digestive tissues- sauerkraut increases intestinal bacteria..
• motherwort tincture to ease children's fears..
• digestive upset arises from nervous system disruption that takes place while sleeping..
• estrogens and how they work throughout a woman's life..
• the liver is the guardian of the skin in oriental medicine- dandelion and burdock..
• comfrey for the skin..
• possible abscess on tooth- herbal anti infective- echinacea and poke tinctures..
• ongoing bladder infection and other possibilities..
• poke is the kind of thing to have in an emergency- benign thing- cleavers or chickweed..
• juicing throws away all food value and drink the sugar..
Wade Hayes, country singer and advanced colorectal cancer advocate, returns to Ask MomRN Show to discuss his brand new album and song that he is launching for Colon Cancer Awareness Month—“Go Live Your Life.”
Wade was inspired to write this deeply personal song after his oncologist told him he no longer had evidence of the disease after two bouts with colorectal cancer, a disease that impacts more than 136,000 Americans each year with about one in five having an advanced form.The song summarizes Wade’s attitude and he hopes it can inspire people going through difficult times to stay strong. The campaign will also give back to the patients who need it most: for every iTunes download of “Go Live Your Life,” a donation of a $1 (up to $50,000) will be made by Genentech to the Colon Cancer Alliance Blue Note Fund, a non-profit that supports advanced colorectal cancer patients. Dr. Manish Shah, an oncologist specializing in advanced colorectal cancer also joins Wade to talk about advanced colorectal cancer signs, symptoms and diagnosis.
Southern cooking expert Rebecca Lang shares Easter holiday traditions and tips!
Patrice Washington, personal finance expert, shares tax tips & how we can save some money this year.
Dr. Sue Samson, an endocrinologist & medical director of the Pituitary Center at Baylor College of Medicine & St. Luke’s Medical Center, specializing in pituitary disorders, joins us to discuss acromegaly & new treatment options. We'll also speak with experts on Vitamin B12 deficiency & a hormone disorder, hypoparathyrodism.
Bravo’s Top Chef Winner, Chef Stephanie Izard, is helping to create the first-ever Pinterest cookbook & tells us how you can get involved!
Toy expert Elizabeth Werner will share the hottest spring toys for boys & girls.
Tune in for these interviews & more!
Recent Research Shows that a Vast Majority of Hyperparathyroidism Patients Struggle with More Than 10 Symptoms, Including Spasms of the Hands, Feet and Throat, Muscle Cramping, Fatigue, Numbness, Trouble Concentrating, Anxiety and Depression
Proper regulation of calcium in the body is essential to good health. Hypoparathyroidism is a condition that affects about 50,000 people in the U.S. It is a hormone disorder that leaves patients without enough of something called parathyroid hormone or PTH Without PTH, people cannot regulate the amounts of calcium (and phosphorus) in their blood.[vii] Patients with Hypoparathyroidism often take mega-doses of calcium and vitamin D, which has serious long-term risks.· 72% of patients report experiencing more than 10 symptoms despite treatment with large doses of calcium and vitamin D.
· On average, patients report experiencing symptoms for 13 hours every day.
· 85% of patients report they are unable to perform basic household activities.
· 79% of patients report that they have required either hospital stays or emergency room visits due to Hypoparathyroidism.
Hypoparathyroidism patient Cece Donoghue will be available to discuss the emotional and physical impact that the disorder has had on her daily life since her thyroidectomy in 2005. Cece will describe how she manages having a rare condition with the responsibilities of being a wife and mother of five children. She can also discuss her daily struggles managing her calcium intake,
Dr. Ron and Dr. Ron discuss up to the minute medical news and discuss how to stay well naturally. We have treatments for weight loss, neuropathy, hair removal and we specialize in functional medicine. Rejuvenaions Health Radio on Blog Talk Radio Log in to: Blog Talk Radio and Look Up our Station: Rejuvenations Health Radio with Dr. Ron & Dr. Ron. Learn about contra-indications to certain Drugs Learn about Toxins and how they affect your Hormones, Learn about Hormone Replacement Therapies, Learn about how to Manage Thyroid Dysfunction Naturally Learn about the 10 Tenants of Good Health and....... so Much More. Get Back into you Skinny Jeans / Blast that Belly Fat w the latest Cavi-Lipo and Lipo Light Non-Surgical Body Sculpting System.... Your gonna Love It!!" We bring you the latest non biased drug reporting and drug interactions. Lipo Light Naples 1575 Pine Ridge Rd Ste 6 Naples, FL 34109 239-331-5886 www.lipolightnaples.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- John Baptist (76 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (65 chatters)
- JoePrichRadio (30 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (28 chatters)
- DDP Radio (24 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (19 chatters)
- Odwirafo (15 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (13 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (9 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (8 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- ShadySykes (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- Living Off The Grid Radio (6 chatters)
- ALL NATIONALIST NETWORK (6 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- New Colony Network (4 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (4 chatters)
- Curious Times (3 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (3 chatters)
- allah team (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (3 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (2 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Incubi Incarnate Broadcast (2 chatters)
- Hahn America Radio (2 chatters)
- Lyrics Lounge Radio (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Dating Radio (1 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Anonymous North Texas (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Nu Ankh Radio (1 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (1 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (1 chatters)
- Relax Let Go Be with Charles (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- in5d (0 chatters)