SORT BY Relevancy
Dennis Hopper Lectures Gentiles on Opprobrium of Mixing w Black Race of Cain.
Book: Ready for Air: A Journey Through Premature Motherhood No woman dreams of having a premature baby when she becomes pregnant. Whether she imagines a home or hospital birth, the imagined outcome is always the same: a healthy baby cradled in her arms. But millions of women do not experience the birth of their dreams. In the United States alone, half a million babies are born prematurely every year, more than one thousand every day.
SHOW TIMES: 4 pm PST, 5 pm MST, 6 pm CST and 7 pm EST.
Bestselling author Kate Hopper joins the show to discuss her new book, Ready for Air, about her own frightening first birth in 2003 when she began exhibiting signs of preeclampsia, the pregnancy-induced disease that affects over 200,000 U.S. women and causes an estimated 76,000 maternal deaths worldwide every year.
Kate's first book, Use Your Words: A Writing Guide for Mothers
Join Host Live Chats
- Star Nations Radio Network (25 chatters)
- Hoshaiah Israel (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- Success Freaks (5 chatters)
- Straight Talk with Red Hawk (3 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (3 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (3 chatters)
- PsychicexpertBrendaBradshaw (3 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (3 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (2 chatters)
- Live with Dr-D (2 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (1 chatters)
- Prophetion of Power (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- Back Porch Writer (1 chatters)
- FMMK Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (1 chatters)