SORT BY Relevancy
Every once and a while the man who would be SevsDeadSerious really has to look at all that goes on and make fun of it not for my own comedic skills but to remind all that listen, archive and even ignore should know that today you will see what a funny fellow exists within the mind that the aforementioned possess...if only outwardly. Having said that, a doctor who was working in Liberia with Ebola patients has contracted what is there Ebola but here, thanks to the rampant stupidity of the news media spread to the unsuspecting and generally clueless population shall be called once it enters this country, Fearbola...owing to the braying asses that portray them as the news. And Honey Boo-Boo's mom June Boo-Boo made a big boo-boo when her next boo-boo after June Boo-Boo dumped Sugar Bear Boo-Boo turns out that he did 10 years on a child molestation boo-boo...and that's a big BOO-BOO!
The boys are back with another exciting installment of the HA pod. Join Max, Superbad and Draven as they unleash their commentary on the events and happenings around the world.
On hand tonight are not only your favorites like ANGRY DUELING RANTS and HOROSCOPES FROM YESTERDAY but a ton of great stuff that you'll never see coming.
Why is Mama June exposing Honey Boo Boo? What happen at HIAC? Who won the Creepshow Rumble? So many questions and so few answers tonight!
Tired of people trying be something or someone they're not....well this is the show to call them out. We are giving them awards because they faking it til they making it. cuz they really not gangsta. Cuz they do it only for the gram lol. Your not a man your a Chicken Boo
Honey Boo Boo Child Star or Child Abuse? There is a recent new reality show on TLC called “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” about a 6 year old little girl and her family. There is alot of controversy about this mother and is she exploitating her daughter? Watch Videos
Let's say "Hello!" to 3 authors from Boss Lady Publishing:
* 6:00 pm (EST)/7:00 pm (AST) - S. Chameleon, "The Lordess" of Boss Lady Publishing, received her unique name because, likened to a chameleon, she has a highly developed ability to change or adapt her writing style to quench a reader's insatiable thirst. S. Chameleon, born in Saginaw, Michigan, moved to Grand Rapids, Michigan where she flourishes. S. Chameleon has always been a "Boss" as a wife and a mother of 2. Writing is a talent she never took for granted. When she realized she had a story to tell, she carefully adapted her pen for the challenge.
* 6:30 pm (EST)/7:30 pm (AST) - Boo Jackson, born in Kansas City, Kansas, is the oldest of 3 children. Growing up in Wyandotte County, the roughest and poorest county in Kansas, Boo endured her fair share of hardships and still managed to graduate ith honors from Wyandotte High School in 2002. Her entrance into college to study Psychology and Social Work was curtailed to satisfy her burning desire to share the collection of stories within her. Her first novel, penned at the age of 20 while working as a security guard, was the result of a bet she had with her baby sister.
Boo grabs her readers with engaging, unique story lines, touching all subjects from romance, street life, lust, and racism. Her style is fast-paced while remaing detail-orientated, witty, and extremely humorous.
* 7:00 pm (EST)/8:00 pm (AST) - Ne Ne Capri is an author of Urban Fiction, or as it has been termed, Street-Literature. She came on the scene in 2011 breaking boundaries with her first title The Trap. NeNe signed with Wahida Clark Presents Publishing and then began to build her personal brand which she has coined #Trappin.
Author Boo Jackson takes you on a thrill ride and poses the question: what do you do when you’re torn between what’s right and what’s wrong; what’s real and fantasy. Sanity and insanity will fight for a position on the throne as she brings to life the darkened heart behind Malicious Intent. What do you know about this that's classic? Lots of laughs, I'm sure. It's ENOUGH ROOM for US ALL to SHINE! Now that's classic!To get on the show as a guest OR To place a CCC $5.00 AD inquire to CreamCityClassica@hotmail.com CALL IN NUMBER (713) 955-0635
in Pop Culture
Join host, Jacqueline Druga and her mini me, expert coh-host Violet as the warm up the Apocalypse Nana Audience for the Thursday Paranormal show.
Violet and Jacqueline will discuss the possibilities of all things paranormal. Vampires, Ghosts, witches and bigfoot.
The dynamic radio duo and spark of the Vi will surely make you smile.
*Note* Vi called in sick and Boo replaced her for today's show
in Self Help
BOO! What scares you? Better yet, what happens to you when you experience fear? Are you the kind of person who immediately runs the other way or are you the type who shuts down and feels paralyzed and entagled by the web of fear? Not to worry! In this Halloween-Inspired episode on the Life Coach Chat Channel Lisa Marie Pepe and LeAnne Parsons willl help you take a closer look at the underlying causes of fear and explore various ways to conquer that which scares you most. Join us LIVE this Halloween 10/31/14 at 1:00PM EST for a lively and interactive discussion!
Lisa Marie Pepe is a Certified Wellness Coach and the owner of Positive Transformation Wellness Coaching. She has extensive experience working directly with others, having worked as a mental health clinician, educator, and massage therapist over the past 16 years. Although Lisa Marie has always gravitated towards helping others, it wasn’t until more recently that she discovered her true calling in life: to empower others to empower themselves to live happier, healthier, and more fulfilling lives.
LeAnne Parsons, The Walk Your Talk Coach, continues to have a profound impact within the adoption community by providing a much-needed roadmap for change. LeAnne has developed an educational platform with a Core Energy focus that offers transformation and inspiration. Her programs include workshops, seminars, retreats and collaboration! As a speaker, coach, radio host and advocate for a Conscious Adoption™ approach, she journeys with others to embrace life full out, and walk with integrity into a Legacy Now Lived™
in Self Help
It’s Time for Halloween Fun! Boo! Join Pamela on Tuesday, October 28, 2013 at 8pm Eastern for a night of fun! Learn the origin of Halloween. There will be Halloween stories and quote! For questions on the topic, please call (646) 478-0020.
The High Priestess of Love, Pamela Cummins, can assist you in your love life, relationships, self-growth, and dream interpretation. She works with Angels and Guides and uses her psychic abilities of clairaudience, clairsentience, and clairvoyance to shine the light on your path. Her unique coaching and mentoring skills gives you the manifestation toolbox to achieve your goals. Pamela’s clients refer to her as the “Musical Psychic” because she often receives messages in the form of song lyrics. You can read her two monthly columns in Bellesprit Magazine and listen to her radio show “The Love Channel Show.” She is the author of Psychic Wisdom on Love and Relationships, Insights for Singles: Steps to Find Everlasting Love, and the free eBook Pamela’s Love Collection. Learn more at her website www.pamelacummins.com and follow her on Twitter at https://twitter.com/RevPamela
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (64 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (28 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (21 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (20 chatters)
- Odwirafo (19 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (19 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (18 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (18 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (10 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (10 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (9 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (5 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- Black Author Network (5 chatters)
- FCPT Tim Maile (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (4 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (4 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (4 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (4 chatters)
- Curious Times (4 chatters)
- David Coney (3 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (3 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- drinkfive (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TJ Morris Treasure Show (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)