SORT BY Relevancy
Every once and a while the man who would be SevsDeadSerious really has to look at all that goes on and make fun of it not for my own comedic skills but to remind all that listen, archive and even ignore should know that today you will see what a funny fellow exists within the mind that the aforementioned possess...if only outwardly. Having said that, a doctor who was working in Liberia with Ebola patients has contracted what is there Ebola but here, thanks to the rampant stupidity of the news media spread to the unsuspecting and generally clueless population shall be called once it enters this country, Fearbola...owing to the braying asses that portray them as the news. And Honey Boo-Boo's mom June Boo-Boo made a big boo-boo when her next boo-boo after June Boo-Boo dumped Sugar Bear Boo-Boo turns out that he did 10 years on a child molestation boo-boo...and that's a big BOO-BOO!
The boys are back with another exciting installment of the HA pod. Join Max, Superbad and Draven as they unleash their commentary on the events and happenings around the world.
On hand tonight are not only your favorites like ANGRY DUELING RANTS and HOROSCOPES FROM YESTERDAY but a ton of great stuff that you'll never see coming.
Why is Mama June exposing Honey Boo Boo? What happen at HIAC? Who won the Creepshow Rumble? So many questions and so few answers tonight!
Honey Boo Boo Child Star or Child Abuse? There is a recent new reality show on TLC called “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” about a 6 year old little girl and her family. There is alot of controversy about this mother and is she exploitating her daughter? Watch Videos
Tired of people trying be something or someone they're not....well this is the show to call them out. We are giving them awards because they faking it til they making it. cuz they really not gangsta. Cuz they do it only for the gram lol. Your not a man your a Chicken Boo
Let's say "Hello!" to 3 authors from Boss Lady Publishing:
* 6:00 pm (EST)/7:00 pm (AST) - S. Chameleon, "The Lordess" of Boss Lady Publishing, received her unique name because, likened to a chameleon, she has a highly developed ability to change or adapt her writing style to quench a reader's insatiable thirst. S. Chameleon, born in Saginaw, Michigan, moved to Grand Rapids, Michigan where she flourishes. S. Chameleon has always been a "Boss" as a wife and a mother of 2. Writing is a talent she never took for granted. When she realized she had a story to tell, she carefully adapted her pen for the challenge.
* 6:30 pm (EST)/7:30 pm (AST) - Boo Jackson, born in Kansas City, Kansas, is the oldest of 3 children. Growing up in Wyandotte County, the roughest and poorest county in Kansas, Boo endured her fair share of hardships and still managed to graduate ith honors from Wyandotte High School in 2002. Her entrance into college to study Psychology and Social Work was curtailed to satisfy her burning desire to share the collection of stories within her. Her first novel, penned at the age of 20 while working as a security guard, was the result of a bet she had with her baby sister.
Boo grabs her readers with engaging, unique story lines, touching all subjects from romance, street life, lust, and racism. Her style is fast-paced while remaing detail-orientated, witty, and extremely humorous.
* 7:00 pm (EST)/8:00 pm (AST) - Ne Ne Capri is an author of Urban Fiction, or as it has been termed, Street-Literature. She came on the scene in 2011 breaking boundaries with her first title The Trap. NeNe signed with Wahida Clark Presents Publishing and then began to build her personal brand which she has coined #Trappin.
Author Boo Jackson takes you on a thrill ride and poses the question: what do you do when you’re torn between what’s right and what’s wrong; what’s real and fantasy. Sanity and insanity will fight for a position on the throne as she brings to life the darkened heart behind Malicious Intent. What do you know about this that's classic? Lots of laughs, I'm sure. It's ENOUGH ROOM for US ALL to SHINE! Now that's classic!To get on the show as a guest OR To place a CCC $5.00 AD inquire to CreamCityClassica@hotmail.com CALL IN NUMBER (713) 955-0635
Welcome Bassmaster Elite Series angler Boo Woods to Fish Bait Radio as their staff member and show host for 2015. Boo will have his own show at Fish Bait Radio in 2015 called "Inside The Elites" with Boo Woods.
Join long time radio host James Smith and Boo Woods for his very first show at Fish Bait Radio December 17th at 7PM Est. Boo will be letting his fan's know what they can expect on the show through the 2015 season , talk about tournament dates and feedback on the lakes that the Elite Series will be fishing this year and much more..
This is going to be a great show with Boo living his dream as a angler during the 2015 season and covering the highs and the lows of a Elite angler, Nothing held back..Straight 100% reality radio.
Join Boo for his Introduction radio show at Fish Bait Radio..
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (33 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (21 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (13 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (13 chatters)
- NOPC Radio Network (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (11 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (6 chatters)
- Daddy G (6 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (6 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (4 chatters)
- opposing the matrix (4 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)