SORT BY Relevancy
Join co-hosts Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) as they discuss the impact of the legalization of marijuana and other drugs on our youth, their attitudes and their behavior. How to address the headlines concerning drug legalization with our young? What resources might be found in and out of school to help families with drug issues? These questions and more will be covered.
This week's topic is balancing family and ministry. Our special guest is Jake Kircher. Jake is a youth pastor, author, and US Representative for We Love Our Youth Worker. He and his wife, Melissa, are the authors of 99 Thoughts on Marriage and Ministry. Jake's work can also be seen bi-weekly in his blog for Simply Youth Ministry
This week's episode focuses on the Pastor/Youth Pastor relationship. What every youth pastor should know and what every pastor wished you knew. Special interview with Rev. William Fisackerly. Rev. Fisackerly began his ministry career with youth and is currently the lead pastor at Gulf Cove United Methodist Church in Port Charlotte, FL.
Join Host Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and special guest-host, Shard Pierre, in their discussion of our youth and their social and emotional life at middle school, which is a critical time for identity, growth and maturation.
Shard Pierre has been teaching in NYC public schools for 11 years. Originally from Dominica, he has called New York home for the last 15 years, and he is currently a Design for Life teacher at New Design Middle School in Lower Manhattan.
Jason Stein, PhD. (iRyze.com), who regularly co-hosts the show will be return next week.
This week's show is all about parenting. If you have kids in your youth group you also have parents! Also, tips on being a parent while being a youth leader. This week's special guest is ESPN radio personality Freddie Coleman. Mr. Coleman is a nationally syndicated sports radio host, a man of faith, and a parent! Join us for this awesome interview. This week's show will air live at 10am.
Reflections of Troy Davis with words defined as we remember Micheal Jackson,and Florence Griffith Joyner.
Listen live from online or from your phone call 347-677-0616.
With Quest Youth Radio members Arron Sherrod, Madrid Smith, Keenya Logan, and facilitator Mr. Bey.
For Interviews or Comments Contact Us:
Episode 2 is our special interview with former NFL player, Tony Mandarich. Tony talks candidly about his past struggles with steroids, drugs, and alcohol and offers some great advice for youth leaders and parents. Tony's book, "My Dirty Little Secrets, Steroids, Alcohol, and God" is available at www.amazon.com or through his website, www.tonymandarich.com
Join Host Live Chats
- hikerjamz Geocaching Talk Show (50 chatters)
- drdeath26 (8 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (7 chatters)
- The Minority Report0 (5 chatters)
- Computer America (5 chatters)
- EGH Media (4 chatters)
- Grok Radio (4 chatters)
- Tinfoil Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- ShadySykes (2 chatters)
- Rev Deb (2 chatters)
- Lisa aka lablady (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Being Human Now (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (2 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Enfinity 1 Wrestling (1 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Lets Ask the Angels (1 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (1 chatters)
- ADR Radio (1 chatters)
- Right Wing Radio1 (1 chatters)
- United Psychics (1 chatters)
- Unlimited Life (1 chatters)
- Witching Hour (1 chatters)