SORT BY Relevancy
This week on Mom Talk Radio, Sherry Torkos, pharmacist, author, certified fitness instructor and health enthusiast, gives tips to help you repair and prepare for spring. Spotlight on Moms features Sara Lafountain of CookWith5Kids.blogspot.com. Shannon Hayes, author of Homespun Mom Comes Unraveled, shares radical homemaking tips. Bobbie Rhoads, founder and CEO of FunBites, shares information about her product, her experience on Shark Tank and winning the Huggies Mom Inspired Grant. Heather Stouffer, founder of Mom Made Foods, shares tips for making lunchbox meals fun and easy.
Welcome Back! Since we last chatted I have surived the largest Hurricane in...a long while, an earthquake and a Nor'easter.
Let's chat about how Homemaking made all the difference. Also, I have a rant for young women who seemed to have swallowed a fantasy pill.
By midlife, many women realize that a dash of sass, a bit of humor and few belly laughs can get us through most of the everyday crazies served up by children, husbands and multiple homemaking duties. But now author, humor columnist and blogger, Stacey Gustafson, has planted her tongue-firmly-in-cheek and turned these daily frustrations into a decidedly funny romp of a book.
Join us as Stacey shares tales from Are You Kidding Me? My Life With An Extremely Loud Family, Bathroom Calamities, And Crazy Relatives. So grab a cup of coffee, plan to take a 15-minute break and get your funny bone ready. You won’t want to miss this one!
Staying at home with your kids, homemaking and perhaps homeschooling all while building a business may be tough, but NOT impossible!
Let's learn together from Proverbs 31 and I hope you enjoy hearing my story.
Taking care of the family is never ending work. It is an exhausting 24/7 job. Sadly, it is often a thankless job. So the sooner we can get some help, the better.
Listen in as we share some tips for raising little helpers. Kids can actually start learning the good habit of helping at quite a young age. Most importantly, it helps build their little heart for serving others.
Please take a minute to leave us a rating and review. It helps us grow and helps us know how to help more mothers out there. Not to mention, the good reviews are really motivating :)
Please visit us at our blog as well at http://www.everythingsahm.net/
in Self Help
Find out what men really think of women who refuse to clean up and cook. Join host Mrs. Emanuel for a frank discussion on how to attract a proper mate. Is cleanliness next to Godliness? Do men care about if their woman has good home making skills? Tune in to hear the truth.
HOST: Sherri Singley,
My name is Sherri. First and foremost I am a follower of Jesus. I have been blessed to be the wife to my best friend Markiel, a mother to my son eleven year old Amari and my daughter three year old Sanai. By God's grace I have found true joy in serving my family in our home. Even amongst all the everyday craziness I know this where God has called me to be. I learn something new everyday, mostly about myself.
I recent started a blog called God Life Happy Wife. I began this blog as a way for me to connect with other wives and share the importance of having God in our lives.
I love being a Christ serving wife and mother and I know I am not the only one.
This show is for all wives and mothers that live to serve God in their homes, in their lives, and are not afraid to show it.
My desire is to encourage wives to serve God in all that they do-marriage, parenting, homemaking, and more. Striving to build ourselves up in God daily.
Let this be a place of encouragement, and support. A place to share and learn from each other, and let's not forget a place to laugh and love.
The role of today's woman has far evolved from the mandatory homemaking role she was assigned by society. More than ever before, women are the primary breadwinners, single parents and hold supervisory positions in major corporations. These achievements have produced a new breed of woman...the independent woman who relies less on her male partner to survive. Often, the independence can be a double-edged sword. It can cause a woman to think as an individual even in relationships, which is contradictory to the essence of a relationship. On the other hand, many men prey on a woman's independence, usually making it a "requirement" to enable leeching and an easy exit when the relationship seems to be getting too serious. Has the quest for the "independent woman" from both viewpoints, affected the essence of relationships today?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (408 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (61 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (42 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (25 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (18 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (12 chatters)
- New Edge Radio (12 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (12 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (7 chatters)
- American Chaos (7 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- Universal Radio (7 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- Hooked On Hauntings Radio (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (4 chatters)
- ShadySykes (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (4 chatters)
- The Keno Trice Show (3 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- Life Readings Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- teamYahweh radio (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)