SORT BY Relevancy
Ever wondered what it would be like to celebrate your baby's birth day in the comfort and familiarity of your own home rather than in a sterile, unfamiliar hospital environment? Alyssa & Natasha welcomed Baby Maddox into this world in October 2014 and are on the show to share their incredible birth story, from making the choice to birth at home (not an immediate one), what it was like working with a midwife and finally the birth adventure itself. Tune in to hear why birthing at home may just be an option you your partner want to consider.
The benefits of birthing at home with a midwife vs. birth center vs. hospital
Tips for preparing for your home birth
What to expect with home birth (from once couple's perspective)
Why it's important to own your home birth choice
The Business of Being Born documentary - http://www.thebusinessofbeingborn.com/
San Diego Fertility Center - http://www.sdfertility.com/
San Diego Midwife - http://www.sandiegomidwife.com/
Find LezBeMommies Radio online at http://www.lezbemommies.com/ and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LezBeMommiesRadio.
Women are Reclaiming their Power to Birth Their Babies with Conscious Presence! Cheri Shanti is joined today by, Helene Rose, founder of The Normalizing Homebirth Project Inc. to discuss the topic of Homebirth.
The Normalizing Homebirth Project Inc (NHBP) is a 501c3 public charity that supports women who desire to birth at home with financial resources and emotional support. Founded in 2010 in Boulder, Colorado, the NHBP has supported three women fulfill their dream of homebirth. With your donation, many more women can be supported. Homebirth Circles are being formed around the United States. www.thenormalizinghomebirthproject.org . 303-656-1982.
Today I will be joined by Executive Director, Michele Giordano and Director of Policy and Research, Nan Strauss of Choices in Childbirth. Last fall, CIC introduced an important piece of research. The Doula Report identifies the value of doula support in achieving critical improvements in maternity care in line with the priorities identified in the Affordable Care Act. The report examines the landscape of birth in NYC including health disparities based on race, ethnicity and income as well as challenges for doula work.
Choices in Childbirth is a non-profit organization focused on ensuring that all women have access to maternity care safe, healthy, equitable and empowering. Their mission is to promote evidence based, mother-friendly childbirth options through public education, consumer advocacy and pioneering policy reform. They seek to improve maternity care by providing the public, especially childbearing women and their families with the information necessary to make fully informed decisions relating to how, where and with whom they will give birth. www.choicesinchildbirth.org
We are about helping YOU become a Renaissance Man/ Woman so that you can take back Every area of your life and Ditch the middlemen!
Making common sense common once again...
Today we talk about a ton of random stuff! Including past lives, and the convention of the states.
We are about helping YOU to become a Renaissance Man/ Woman so that you can take control of Every area of your life and Ditch the middlemen!
Making common sense common once again....
Today we have some tips on weird toes and eye infections. We will talk about the symbolism of the graduation cap and the black cube of time. Haved you heard of the Convention of the States?
We are about helping YOU become a Renaissance man/ woman and take control of your life & Ditch the Middlemen!
On today's show, My son and I saw UFO's!!! How to clear static headaches with crystals, Why credit checks are NEVER necessary, More about so called Socialization in schools, we are creating a world of people afraid to touch anyone! Arms length world.... Psychiatry is a branch of CIA mind control...
We are about helping YOU become a Renaissance Man/ Woman, so you can take back Every area of your life and Ditch the middle men!
Making Common sense common once again.... Project Clementine, Project Dragon, Business Funding We tell you how to fund your business idea's yourself, and to do it without banks!!! We need each other NOT Banksters!!! How to like yourself... :)
The FDA vs Choice: Is Health Freedom At Risk?
The Herbal Prepper Live
on American Preppers Radio!
Sundays 7:00pm/Est 6:00pm/Ct 5:00pm/Mt 4:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
Is your health freedom at risk? Who decides what type of health care is best for you? Do you support homebirth or herbalism? Do you believe you have the right to choose what food you eat? The FDA has something to say about that, and you probably won’t like it.
Do You Have Health Freedom?
Read More HERE
Visit The Herbal Prepper HERE!
Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting, The Herbal Prepper, Health Care
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Straitway (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- The Portal (20 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (11 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (10 chatters)
- in5d (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (5 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- American White History Month (3 chatters)
- ARAIG (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Buffed Up Radio (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (2 chatters)
- Political Justice (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Sisters4Life Blog Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- TheGingerLondonShow (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- CommunityRadio (1 chatters)