SORT BY Relevancy
13 - Holton Walker
Walker is as productive as any receiver in the 2015 NFL Draft class. He has gone over 1,000 in each of his last three seasons at Hampden-Sydney. Terrific size along with the athletic ability NFL teams take a liking too at the next level.
Go one-on-one with Walker and find out more about the small-school star as he shares his football career past, present, and future here on the College2Pro.com (C2P) Players' Platform Show.
For more exclusive interivews with the NFL stars of tomorrow go to College2Pro.com.
Lori Holton & Clay Douglas
I’d like to start by saying that every statement you read here is a 100 percent authentic quote.You can check out every word and phrase on the internet. The only bits you won’t find already published are my own interconnecting comments. As the editor of the article, I have allowed myself the privilege of taking part in this imaginary “debate”. If the overall effect is at times surrealistic, this is intentional. The entire 9/11 debate, after all, is an exercise in surrealism replete with the most bizarre Alice in Wonderland logic The mere fact that the chief suspects of the 9/11 crime have been allowed to investigate themselves makes this only too clear. The aim of the debate is to pose and answer the question: Who did 9/11? The politicians and bankers always lie! So if they tell you they’re trying to solve your problem you have to ask, "From where did the problem arise in the first place?” How is it that year after year the politicians carefully and diligently steer our collective boat of destiny ever nearer to the rapids of destruction?” Please remember that the government, backed by the banking elite, who after all OWN the governments, GET EXACTLY WHAT THEY PAY FOR, if not it would not be a very good bargain, would it, and they would change the system. So when you ask, “Why don’t they ever change the system?” then now you know. The agenda rolls along, the plans go ahead. You become poorer. They become richer and you do nothing because you are worked to death and are too tired following the “agenda”.Listen and share the Free American shows with your friends and family and support it by making a donation at www.freeamerican.com
Larry "LAK" Henderson, The Hiphop Educator, is the founder and CEO of Smart Music Entertainment, and the creator of a new sound of educational Hiphop music that uniquely inspires people of all ages. His album, Lesson One: Hip-Hop & Education, has hit Amazon bestsellerlists (#1 in Hot New Releases and #8 in Educational Music), and has received airplay on major radio stations around the world, due to his combination of deep insights and authentic Hiphop sound.
Lak travels the country sharing his educational Hiphop soul music, offering "lessons" on topics that are rarely discussed, including current events, history, empowerment, political science, money management, and more. CBS calls Lesson One "creative, innovative, and informative." Dominion of New York Magazine says, "Most people who use Hiphop to educate do so badly. Lak does it so well."
Lak is a youth activist, social critic, history and religion intellectual, and
an innovative education advocate. He is a Hiphop ambassador, and a noted speaker on the impact of the Hiphop culture. He holds degrees in Africana Studies, Communications, and Labor Studies from Rutgers University, and studied studio engineering at the Institute for Audio Research.
Lak has been featured at a host of youth and college events, Hiphop conferences, festivals, and on major radio and television programs, including London, UK's BANG 103.6 FM, CBS, BET, Houston's 97.9 FM, Chicago's WVON, Tampa's 88.55 FM, Minneapolis's 89.9 FM, North Carolina's 101.9 FM, New York's 103.9 FM, LA Talk Radio, Princeton University's 103.3 FM, Rutgers University's 88.7 FM, and on the nationally-syndicated show, "In Black America," to name a few.
So here is how the Freestyle Friday Format Works.
1. Send your clean Radio Edit mp3 track to email@example.com with the #FreestyleFridays in the subject line by that Wednesday of the week you hope to be on Turn It UP!
2. In the Body of email send me your (Name) the (Track Title) and the last 4 digits of the phone number you will use to call into the show so if your track is selected, we can find you on the switchboard.
3. Wait for an email confirmation that your track will receive Air-Play from our Producer! We will also include the switchboard call-in number in the email. Now This is very important! Make Sure That You Are Connected To Me On Facebook and Twitter!
4. Practice your track intro and be ready to give your social media contact info. You will only have about three minutes after we play your track to say, who you are, give your social media and don’t forget to come up with a hot intro for your track, so be prepared! Remember there are other people waiting to get on just like you.
5. Tell all of your friends to Tune-in, share the show link on your social media, and make it happen! Who knows you may just receive an invitation to have your own music showcase on Turn It UP! Featuring you and your music for the entire World to Hear! Thats it! The rest is up to you!
N.W.O. ( New World Order)
Is composed of a group of professional seasoned Live and Session Musicians and
Their resumes includes work behind acts like Smooth Jazz Artists , Peter
White,Ronnie Laws,Wilton Felder of the Crusaders, Walter Beasley , R&B Acts,
such as Harold Melvin’s Blue Notes, Patti LaBelle, Chante Moore,Jerry Butler, Ben
E King,The Intruders, Lloyd Price, The Softones, Peaches & Herb, EU and the
GodFather of GoGo Mr.Chuck Brown to name a few. The band uses all of this
musical expertise to bring the audience a musical experience to remember. It's
core members are Milton Smith ( drums and vocals) Tony Cothran ( guitar), Shawn
Allen ( vocals ), David Dyson ( bass) Ariel Francis ( keys and vocals) Kevin Prince (
percussion and vocals) and Lenny Harris ( sax and vocals).
SADDLE BROWN, hailing from Lincolnton, NC, grew up enmeshed in Country (the music and the lifestyle). Over the years, he became a regular part of the house band at Yesteryears in Charlotte, NC. He also appeared several times as a special guest on the Ken Linker Variety Televised Showcase. His poise and charisma in front of the camera even earned him a spot as co-host of the show for a year. SADDLE entered the Queen City Talent Search at Cricket Arena in Charlotte, NC. By the time he'd watched the first 58 contestants rap, he realized that he might have signed up for the wrong competition! Walking onto the stage wearing a cowboy hat, the hip-hop crowd started laughing. It didn't get much better when his backing CD started skipping. SADDLE kept going, saying, "I guess the sound system's only set up for rap. That's okay, I don't need it. He launched into an a cappella reading of Tim McGraw's "Angry All the Time". The crowd loved it. He ended up taking first place and the $10,000 check. But that's just SADDLE BROWN. Nothing stops this guy! On his first visit to Nashville a few months ago, SADDLE walked into Opry Mills during the Traveling Music Television National Connection Talent Show. He entered completely unprepared, and ended up taking first place in the semi-final round. I suppose that's what prompted his move to Nashville. He landed his first showcase just one month after arriving. A top of the charts producer, attended, and was instantly converted into a rabid SADDLE supporter. SADDLE's recently completed his first CD on Music Row, writing and singing all of his own material, and has an impressive catalog of over 300 songs.
Crystal Victoria is the embodiment of strength having overcome many obstacles on the way to becoming a success.
At a young age, Crystal embarked on a journey that would leave her life forever changed. From an “A” honor rolls to Texas jail cells, drug abuse, juvenile detention centers to the street life. When Crystal was nineteen years old, she traveled to five different countries and went a full trip around the globe all expense paid. This trip planted the very important seed that soon grew into the life she’d always dreamed, but not without forcing her to awaken to a higher purpose.
Today, Crystal Victoria has and will continue to become an inspiration to millions with her books, nonprofit organization for aspiring entrepreneurs, and her entrepreneurship school, Target Evolution Entrepreneurship Institute. Crystal Victoria is a noted published author and motivational speaker. She assisted in the development of the First Friday Program by Judge Jeanine Howard in Dallas County Criminal District Court #6, which helps young individuals get off probation and reduce the Dallas County inmate population. She a board member of Girls Living Life on Purpose, Inc. a nonprofit organization for the empowerment and education of young women. Her future goals are to pursue her doctorate degrees in Business Administration and Business Law.
Her recent book, The Vicious Cycle: A Key to Unlocking the Revolving Door, is a practical guide to assisting others to change from a negative to a positive mindset. Her first book From the Streets to the Skies No Limits: Diary of a Boss Lady is in the process of becoming a short, independent film to inspire our youth to stay out of trouble and reach for greater goals through education and positive thinking.
It is my pleasure to welcome fellow World Castle Publishing author G.R. Holton! His sci-fi novel, Deep Screams, won Best Science Fiction for 2011 from Books and Authors.net.
G.R. has written several books including Soleri, Guardian's Alliance and a delightful children's book, Squazles.
Tune in to hear all about G.R.'s great books, and in the meantime, take a minute to connect with him online!
An expert in the field of marketing and entrepreneurship, Tiffany Boyle is the Chief Executive Officer of Emerge The Magazine, a company that focuses on promoting entrepreneurs and cultural events. She is also the Executive Director of Access Virginia a non-profit organization that provides access to live theater and the public venues for the disabled by providing open captioning and audio description accommodations.
Tiffany founded Emerge The Magazine in 2011 to provide numerous avenues of exposure for small businesses and the business owners. She has traveled extensively throughout the world networking, creating memories, making friends, and helping others.
Tiffany is a Florida native currently residing in Virginia, a graduate in Business from Virginia Wesleyan College, and attends the University of Maryland pursuing her Master’s Degree in Management.
So here is how the Freestyle Friday Format Works.
1. Send your (clean version) Radio Edit mp3 track to firstname.lastname@example.org with #FreestyleFridays in the subject line by that Wednesday of the week you hope to be on Turn It UP!
2. In the Body of email send me your "Name and Stage Name" the "Track Title" and the last 4 digits of the phone number you will use to call into the show (so if your track is selected, we can find you on the switchboard).
3. Wait for an email confirmation that your Single will receive Air-Play from our Producer! We will also include the switchboard call-in number. One more thing, this is very important!
Make Sure That You Are Connected To Me On Facebook!
4. Practice your track intro and be ready to give your social media contact info. You will only have about two minutes to say who you are, give your social media and intro your track, so be prepared!
5. Tell all of your friends to Tune-in, share the show link on your page, and make it happen! Who knows you may just receive an invitation to have your own music showcase on Turn It UP! Featuring you and your music for the entire World to Hear!
6. Call in and listen for your queue! When you hear me mention your Name or Track Name you are live! Do your thing and be quick about it! Remember there are other people waiting to get on just like you.
Join Host Live Chats
- BacktoBasicsRadio (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (16 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (10 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (8 chatters)
- Rebelution Radio (8 chatters)
- Shetaut Neter (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Witch School (8 chatters)
- OPWR (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Daddy G (5 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (4 chatters)
- Bad Habits Network (4 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (4 chatters)
- Infinite Source Broadcast Network (3 chatters)
- Ahmenah Rayzz (3 chatters)
- Momma Joyce (3 chatters)
- ARC Studies (2 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (2 chatters)
- Lost Arts Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)