SORT BY Relevancy
Last-minute Holiday Shopping with Hollywood Celebrity Stylist Colin Megaro and How to Help Our Troops in This Season of Giving with Veteran and Online Store Owner, Michelle Johnson.
Follow Ro on Facebook at ww.facebook.com/rolondafanpage
...and Follow Rolonda at Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Linkedin @rolondawatts
Thank you! Ro
The C-Suite is the most elite office and officers of the company. 99% of business people never get to see or be inside that sweet spot of business, until now.
Rolonda takes us there through the acute vision, advice, and expertise of C-Suite Network CEO & Bloomberg TV Host Jeffrey Hayzlett. November 16-18th, Rolonda and Jeffrey will co-host Jeffrey's highly-coveted "C-Suite Network Conference" at the Ritz Carlton in Marina del Rey, where top Fortune 100 CEOs and some of the top thought leaders in business will gather to discuss ways to better their branding, services, and customer approach in this ever-changing and highly-technological world. For more, please visit: http://c-suitenetwork.com/
Jeffrey Hayzlett has a proven track record in delivering growth; value creation and achieving company financial goals in startups to publically traded multibillion-dollar companies. Hayzlett is as widely recognized in corporate boardrooms for leading marketing success as he is for social media marketing, being in the top ten C-suite executive social media users in the world. Jeffrey Hayzlett is a trusted advisor in the digital marketing and business communities, covering industry-specific news, trending topics, technologies, and their impacts to brands and advertisers.
Jeffrey Hayzlett’s Expert Topics:
• Driving Change & Business Growth
• Social Media Sells
• Breathing new Life into Your Business
• Brand Building and Balancing
• B2B, B2C, PR and Marketing
Jeffrey Hayzlett's book:
Running the Gauntlet: Essential Business Lessons to Lead, Drive Change and Drive Profits
• Develop a “takeover mentality” to execute the right changes and deal with any disruptions they may cause
TV Journalist and Author Jane Velez-Mitchell shares some of the secrets and sordid details of Jodi Arias's life and gruesome murder of her boyfrind. In EXPOSED, her New York Times Bestselling book, Jane exposes facts about the horrific case we have not heard before. Her book is worth a read with the second trial starting this week. This time the jury will decide whether Jodi Arias will get the death penalty.
Follow The Rolonda Show with news, interviews, and plenty of attitudes and loads fun.
It's Holiday and gift-giving time and many of us worry if our charitable dollars are getting to the people were trying to help, Others of us wonder what more we can do to help those in need. In this edition, Rolonda talks with the nation's top fundraiser, Laura Fredricks, who shares expert advice on "How to Raise Significant Money, Efficiently and Effectively" for our Holiday fundraisers. Laura's book is a great read for the Holidays - and just before "Giving Tuesday" this December 2nd. Visit: www.EXPERTonTHEASK.com, #expertontheask
Philanthropist, Radio/TV personality, Max Tucci, shares his shocking experience with one charity that landed him in the headlines. He shares some important warnings on what to look out for when making your contributions to ensure you know to whom you're really giving.
In Ro's second hour, Confessions of a Therapist with Hypnotherapist Isaiah McGee who talks about how we can train our brains for positive outcomes in the bedroom to the boardroom. www.aconsciouslifenow.com
And, Blogger Monique Kelley shares some fun and fascinating confessions of her own from her life blogging about serial dating in LA!
All that and much more in this edition of "Sundays with Rolonda!"
Write comments and show ideas to Ro@sundayswithrolonda.com and follow Ro on social media.
Lisa Stone is Chief Community Officer at SheKnows Media. She co-founded BlogHer Inc. in 2005 with Elisa Camahort Page and Jory Des Jardins. As BlogHer CEO, Lisa charted BlogHer’s path from an idea for a grassroots conference to a leading cross-platform media company created WITH women reaching 100 million unique visitors monthly.
Tim Braun is a Psychic Medium whose desire is to heal those with grief of loss, and to re-establish the ties that we have lost with those who are no longer with us. Tim believes our love is the link that allows us to connect with those on the other side. Many of Tim's clients have had their lives changed dramatically, and have been given hope that there exists a place of beauty and joy at the end of life on this earth.
Designer Dalia MacPhee shares trends and hot tips for the hottest Holiday fashion on a budget. Backstage beauty secrets for your own Red Carpet moments! After 13 years as a professional designer, Dalia MacPhee has rocketed to the upper echelon of sought after designers for red carpet events. Dalia’s gowns have graced the figures of celebrities such as Hilary Duff, Heidi Klum, and more.
And, Songwriter Michael Hunt pitches his special jingle to Rolonda after being inspired by her famous legs!
Plus, Chefs Chad Thilborger and James Moore share recipes just in time for the Thanksgiving Holiday!
That and much more in this edition of "Sundays with Rolonda." #sundayswithrolonda.com #rolonda
Barefoot Wine and Bubbly Founders/CEOs Bonnie Harvey and Michael Houlihan admit they had no idea what they were doing when they launched their now-famous Barefoot Wine in the laundry room of their home. But they sure must have known something, because this brilliant couple now boasts that their Barefoot Wine is the largest bottled wine brand in the world. From the start, with virtually no money and no wine industry experience, they employed innovative strategies to overcome obstacles, create new markets and foster key alliances. New York Times Bestselling Business book The Barefoot Spirit. Visit: barefootspirit.com
Plus, the Ferguson, MO City Council meets for the first time since the Grand Jury declined to indict then-police officer Darren Wilson for the shootng death of Michael Brown. With protests still raging around the country over so many black deaths by cops, what can we do to make a difference? Are police doing enough? Are communities? Let's talk!
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (134 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (133 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (96 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (30 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (21 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (20 chatters)
- NTEB (18 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (17 chatters)
- HOV Radio (16 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (15 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (14 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (13 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (10 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (9 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (8 chatters)
- Xtreme Fantasy Football XFF Radio (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (6 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (5 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (4 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- LoveYvetteMarie (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- Krsna Bhakti Radio (2 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Warrior Women W2 (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (0 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (0 chatters)