SORT BY Relevancy
The word on the street is that Hillary Clinton wil officailly announce her bid ti win the Democrat Party nomination to run for president,
Marco Rubio is also said to announcing his intentions this week.
With other power players sonn to join in what should conservatives be looking for?
That's right folks! Hillary Clinton has jumped into the race for the White House with Bill in tow gropping interns in every state! Hillary Clinton says she's for working class America while sitting back in the back of a limo, seeing that she hasn't drove a car in over 20 years! Is this working class America? Well join @gskirocks and @airwavesamerica tonight at 9pm Eastern and we'll discuss it all!
Good evening. Tomorrow on The Meter we will cover the launch of the Hillary Clinton campaign for President. After 8 years as First Lady of the United States, 8 years as a US Senator, and 4 years as Secretary of State, is America finally ready for Hillary Clinton? Was the first week of her journey to become the next President of the United States a success? Also, we will cover her opponents on the Republican side of the isle and potential challengers for the nomination. Please join us at 9:00 AM. The call in number is 347-308-8933. Your input is essential.
Hillary Clinton announced her candidacy this week, so now the score is one clown car and one Scooby van with a whole bunch of reporter clowns chasing after it. MOMocrats Cynematic, Karoli and Donna Schwartz Mills talk about Hillary's announcement video and talking tour, and compare it with the bombast of the Republican field, as well as the absence of any serious challengers to Mrs. Clinton. ALSO: the epidemic of killings of unarmed African-Americans at the hands of police, the Atlanta 11 - and Equal Pay Day (which happened to occur just before tax day).
Hillary Clinton Subpoenaed . . . Now what? Will it matter? Will she go to jail where she belongs?
HIllary's goon "Warns" NYT reporter of "Sexism" . . . The reporter is a woman.
John Kerry exaggerated his role in "First Climate Change Hearings"
SF wants "Warning labels on soda cans
EPA is after your BBQ
On this week's episode of FRESHANOMICZ RADIO were discussing presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton. Does she have a chance to become president?
Hillary announced that she's running for president for the 2016 election.
Can you guess which personality delivered the campaign announcement?
Featured in this video: 'best of' moments of Hillary caught in the public spotlight!
Watch on YouTube
Well, as long anticipated, "Queen" Hillary has thrown her hat in the 2016 presidential race.
Denied in 2008, from what she saw as her entitlement, Clinton will try to make history, by becoming the first woman president of the United States.
Anyone who saw or heard of her video-launch, cannot deny the extent of her agenda, which clearly is diametrically opposed to the Law and dictates of God.
It will be interesting to see if other democrats can overcome the intimidation and badgering, and themselves, enter the race; we already see on the GOP side, Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush and Chris Christie, who've either officially announced or strongly hinted at running.
But back to Hillary, for certain, she will be forced (if the liberal press is not successful in running interference for her) to finally and honestly address Benghazi and the e-mail scandal.
It will also be interesting to see if the black community demonstrates the same type of religious-like devotion to Mrs. Clinton, as they did and do, with Barack Obama.
While those who profess adherence to scripturally-inspired religion, finally assess the issues discussed, through the Books they follow?
Will we once again, be inundated with proclamations of her being "blessed" or "sent"?
Will we once again, be subject to numerous "explanations" and rationalizations as to what was, is and will be expressed by Clinton; that somehow, "she really didn't mean what she said"?
In other words, will the people assess, dissect, reflect and analyze the statements, positions and opinions, obvious or subtle, in 2016, unlike 2008?
To some, many, the above commentary is strongly worded and stinging, but others will see their necessity, in this critical day and time.
THEY ROASTED JUSTIN BIEBER - AND CLINTON IN THE WHITE HOUSE AGAIN - MY GOD, WE ARE IN TROUBLE!!! MIGHT BE BETTER WITH jUSTIN IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND HILLARY AS A ROCK STAR!!! AND IT'S OPEN PHONES TODAY, MONDAY, 4/13 - I AM HOPING LEE LEE IS HERE TO HANDLE THAT - THAT'S TONITE AT 7PM TIL 8PM, EST!!! WHAT A WAY TO START THE WEEK - JUST SIT BACK, ENJOY AND LISTEN OR CALL IN AT 646 716 4343
The boys are all back together and we have a sort of jammed back show on a rather slow news week. MSNBC's resident racist and tax-dodger owes the IRS 70K, yet she's going to White House Correspondence Dinner. Is the American Experiment dead? There was a shit-in at Cal Polyptych. More about Hillary Clinton, and whatever else we decide.?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (50 chatters)
- in5d (40 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (31 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (24 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (22 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (17 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (13 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (12 chatters)
- Witch School (11 chatters)
- The Captain0 (9 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (5 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (5 chatters)
- wayneG (5 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- Purpose Living Radio (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Kink E Magazine (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- New Colony Network (1 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)