SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Douglas several years ago predicted Hillary Clinton wouild be President of the USA. She came close as Secratery of State and was indeed in the Whitehouse. Will she be President in 2016? Tonights show is about the art of Prediction vs. Prophecy and the effect time and space has on their out come. Can you preceive the future? Open Mic- Callers are invited to give their predictions about the future
Tonight we take a look at the perplexing phenomenon of Hillary Rodham Clinton. She grew up in a nice Republican suburban neighborhood, and actually campaigned for Nixon and Goldwater in the early 1960's. She moved steadily left in college, as did so many, in an era of turmoil defined by the Civil Rights movement and Vietnam. Moving into the professions after college, she became an active feminist. Married to Bill Clinton, a reforming Democrat trying to move his party to the center in the conservatively-minded 1980's, she became a power broker in both politics and the corporate world, being exposed to big money and all its temptations and perks. And became entangled in the emotional storms of a deeply troubled marriage. These disparate elements of her background are often at war with one another, and the conflict is externalized in the divisions within the Democratic party and the nation as a whole. She seems to be torn between two personas- the traditional good girl who grows up to be a pillar of the community, valuing affection and security, and a modern power hungry Lady Macbeth who must accommodate the bizarre tropes of the modern Democratic party.
The question, of course, is whether the presidency should be the stage on which this psychodrama plays out.
HILLARY - YOU'RE UNBEATABLE!
That's What You Are!!
You'll Beat The Pants Of Jeb Bush, Scott Walker, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, Rick Santorum, Carly Fiorina, Rick Perry, Ben Carson, Donald Trump, John Kasich, Chris Christie, Mike Huckabee, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Martin O'Malley
When will Hillary be asked about the Planned Parenthood Videos?
“These Republicans trip over themselves promising lower taxes for the wealthy and fewer rules for the biggest corporations without any regard on how that will make income inequality worse,I’m not running for some Americans, but for all Americans,I’m running for all Americans.President Roosevelt called on every American to do his or her part, and every American answered, It’s America’s basic bargain: If you do your part, you ought to be able to get ahead. And when everybody does their part, America gets ahead, too.” Hillary Clinton
The word on the street is that Hillary Clinton wil officailly announce her bid ti win the Democrat Party nomination to run for president,
Marco Rubio is also said to announcing his intentions this week.
With other power players sonn to join in what should conservatives be looking for?
Join us as we discuss the current Democratic field of Presidential hopefuls -Hillary Clintion- Bernie Sanders- Martin O'Malley- Lincoln Chafee- Where do they fall on the big issues and what are their chances to win the nomination and the White House?
That's right folks! Hillary Clinton has jumped into the race for the White House with Bill in tow gropping interns in every state! Hillary Clinton says she's for working class America while sitting back in the back of a limo, seeing that she hasn't drove a car in over 20 years! Is this working class America? Well join @gskirocks and @airwavesamerica tonight at 9pm Eastern and we'll discuss it all!
Good evening. Tomorrow on The Meter we will cover the launch of the Hillary Clinton campaign for President. After 8 years as First Lady of the United States, 8 years as a US Senator, and 4 years as Secretary of State, is America finally ready for Hillary Clinton? Was the first week of her journey to become the next President of the United States a success? Also, we will cover her opponents on the Republican side of the isle and potential challengers for the nomination. Please join us at 9:00 AM. The call in number is 347-308-8933. Your input is essential.
The listing and the shuffling of Presidential candidates are great theater. We all figured Republicans to dance and change stage positions. Far more fascinating has been the quick and deep Elizabeth Warren-ization of Democrat hers-to-lose nominee Hillary Clinton.
Pardon the parochialism, but Sen. Warren is hot stuff...and he's ours in Massachusetts. Well, my favorite ex-hick became a Harvard Law professor (likewise her non-hick husband) and wealthy. Yet, she emerged as a major voice for the new populism. She's even more outspoken than Sen. Bernie Sanders.(I-VT).
Having had to tell supporters, worshipers and the media that she definitely won't run for POTUS, Warren is still in the raxe — as the touchstone for liberals, progressives, and well, sensible folk.
I'll hit on how Hillary as cannibalized Warren's policy, to good effect. After all, it's her one chance to sway lefties and indies who have been indifferent at best to her candidacy.. Meanwhile, poor Republicans run hither and yon putting o the varioua costumes of different troupes of right-wingers.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (398 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (78 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (25 chatters)
- in5d (20 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (14 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (11 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (9 chatters)
- drkate (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (6 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- Conscious Black Business Network (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Eric Priest (3 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Relationships360 (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (2 chatters)
- Sportsqa (1 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Inscriber Media Network (1 chatters)
- The Keys107 (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- The Sacred Path Sedona (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Brower Report (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- PIPE BOMB RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Poetic Soul (1 chatters)
- Nikkology (1 chatters)
- Jamaican Language Culture York (1 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)