SORT BY Relevancy
In January 2014 the NY Times Magazine ran a cover story about Hillary Clinton using the title "Planet Hillary The gravitational pull of a possible 2016 campaign is bringing all the old Clinton characters into her orbit. Can she make the stars align, or will chaos prevail?"
While she has not formally announced her plans to run for president in 2016, many are speculating that it is as inevitable as the Sun rising ever morning.
She recently published a book "Hard Choices" in June 2014 and is currently on a book tour.
Astro-databank is not clear about her birth time, it is not 100% certain. The birth data for her given is: 26 October 1947 at 8:02 AM Chicago, Illinois. We are using this time as it does seem to fit her life.
Article: Astrology of Hillary Clinton
Pictures of Planet Hllary from NY Time 6th floor blogs.
Good morning, today on The Meter we discuss the presidential hopes of Hillary Clinton. An attorney, first lady, US Senator, and US Secretary of State, now front runner for the Democratic Party nomination for president. What would a Hillary Clinton presidency be like? Also, we cover the Benghazi suspect that has arrived in the US for trial. Is a US court the proper venue for a terrorist? After more than 5 years of the Obama administration's economic polices, the economy has been negatively adjusted prompting Presdient Obama to take additional measure to help the US economy. Are the Obama policies working? We will also cover the latest in the IRS scandal and the 2014 midterms! Join us at 10:00 AM. Your input is essential.
Hillary.....Fired in Disgrace? Yep!!!!
Bowe......and his wonderful adventure in Afghanistan....
Laughter is Health. Stress management has never been this much fun! Research has shown that the health benefits of laughter are far-ranging. Laughter can help relieve pain, bring greater happiness, and even increase immunity.
Unfortunately, many people don’t get enough laugher in their lives. In fact, one study suggests that healthy children may laugh as much as 400 times per day, but adults tend to laugh only 15 times per day. All of us could use a little more laughter in our lives, considering how beneficial a good laugh can actually be for our stress levels and overall wellness.
Join author and professional clown, Hillary Saffran, and me on Tuesday, July 8, 10-11 A.M. CT US, as we discuss her very entertaining book, Laughing in the Rain: Self-Care for the Storms of Life.
The rollout of Hillary Rodham Clinton’s new book, “Hard Choices,” as a prelude to a possible 2016 run for the White House, has had all the subtlety of a military operation ramping up to full speed: the leak of the Benghazi chapter to Politico late last month , the cover story in the latest issue of People magazine, the wall-to-wall lineup of television interviews this week, a grueling cross-country book tour.New York Times Book Review
Joe will be covering the stories you want to hear along with the stories you never thought you’d hear! AND… Noah Pollak joins Joe to talk about how Hillary Clinton is re-writing our history with Israel
Have you had your healthy dose of reality lately?
There are always at least two sides to every story. Have you ever wondered how someone, who saw the same thing you did, walked away telling a vastly different story? Which version was correct? Which one was the REAL story? Actually, both are! It’s just a matter of perspective.
Joe takes the issues… especially the controversial issues (politics, prejudice, religion, illegal immigration)… and brings in people from different sides to share their viewpoint. This is definitely not a fluff piece. And while no one is attacked, the questions are hard-hitting.
But the conversation is always respectful and you’re sure to learn something new, even if you don’t agree!
If you’ve always wondered how the “other side” thinks and how they’ve arrived at their “stand”, then this is the show for you!
It’s not the right side, it’s not the wrong side, but the REAL side of the issues!
Is the endless conga line of Obama scandals actually scandalous, or is it in reality the "fundamental transformation" he promised so many years ago?; The Bergdahl-Taliban Dream Team swap looked, in advance, like a clear winner for Obama, and that was all that mattered to him; The Obama Doctrine has not gone unnoticed by Iran; Hillary Clinton seems to think a certain standard of living was her due as a member of the political aristocracy; and here comes another despicable leftwingnut effort to chill political speech, and it isn't staying in Vegas.
With all the noise about Hillary Clinton's wealth one wold think all US Presidents and "President wanna be's" were paupers. Nothing is further than the truth. In fact, most presidents and presidential hopefuls have been far from being panhandlers.
So the question, "Why is Hillary Clinton being examined and cross-examined about her wealth?
Also in the barrel, the growing number of public school districts that are offering concealed weapon training and combat preparedness training.
Join me "In the Pickle Barrel" this morning at 7AM-8:30AM (EST) as we discuss these topics and more.
The 2014 Daytime Emmy Awards are being handed out this coming weekend --- in a ceremony that, for the first time in over three decades, will not be televised --- and in honor of the big event, Brandon's Buzz offers this exclusive presentation: a loving look back at a time when the Emmys were a respected celebration of television excellence. Exactly twenty years ago, the most justified and well-earned Emmy victory we at the Buzz have ever witnessed --- that would be the divine Hillary B. Smith's much-deserved win as Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series for her grueling, superlative work as embattled defense attorney Nora Gannon the previous season on One Life to Live --- took place, and as we prepare to see which lucky actors will be taking home this year's golden trophies, we asked Hillary to reminisce about the staggering storyline that helped her win the coveted statuette, about hearing her name called on Emmy night in 1994, and about the rest of her electrifying, extraordinary career.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (178 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (138 chatters)
- John Baptist (71 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (17 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- AlimBey (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (10 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (9 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (9 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (8 chatters)
- thedean (8 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (7 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (7 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (6 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (6 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (5 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (5 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- Aquaman (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- WWCRHost (3 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Change Your Life2 (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- 2 Black Girls And A Mic (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)