SORT BY Relevancy
The word on the street is that Hillary Clinton wil officailly announce her bid ti win the Democrat Party nomination to run for president,
Marco Rubio is also said to announcing his intentions this week.
With other power players sonn to join in what should conservatives be looking for?
That's right folks! Hillary Clinton has jumped into the race for the White House with Bill in tow gropping interns in every state! Hillary Clinton says she's for working class America while sitting back in the back of a limo, seeing that she hasn't drove a car in over 20 years! Is this working class America? Well join @gskirocks and @airwavesamerica tonight at 9pm Eastern and we'll discuss it all!
Good evening. Tomorrow on The Meter we will cover the launch of the Hillary Clinton campaign for President. After 8 years as First Lady of the United States, 8 years as a US Senator, and 4 years as Secretary of State, is America finally ready for Hillary Clinton? Was the first week of her journey to become the next President of the United States a success? Also, we will cover her opponents on the Republican side of the isle and potential challengers for the nomination. Please join us at 9:00 AM. The call in number is 347-308-8933. Your input is essential.
The listing and the shuffling of Presidential candidates are great theater. We all figured Republicans to dance and change stage positions. Far more fascinating has been the quick and deep Elizabeth Warren-ization of Democrat hers-to-lose nominee Hillary Clinton.
Pardon the parochialism, but Sen. Warren is hot stuff...and he's ours in Massachusetts. Well, my favorite ex-hick became a Harvard Law professor (likewise her non-hick husband) and wealthy. Yet, she emerged as a major voice for the new populism. She's even more outspoken than Sen. Bernie Sanders.(I-VT).
Having had to tell supporters, worshipers and the media that she definitely won't run for POTUS, Warren is still in the raxe — as the touchstone for liberals, progressives, and well, sensible folk.
I'll hit on how Hillary as cannibalized Warren's policy, to good effect. After all, it's her one chance to sway lefties and indies who have been indifferent at best to her candidacy.. Meanwhile, poor Republicans run hither and yon putting o the varioua costumes of different troupes of right-wingers.
in Self Help
Hillary is in trouble.
In the 1950's Ethel and Julius Rosenberg were executed for selling nuclear secrets to the Russians and now, 50 years later, we have the Clintons arranging deals with the Russians to provide them with the key component to create nuclear bombs: uranium.
Who knows where this uranium will end up but they are allies of Iran; a country seeking to build a nuclear bomb.
This is not a matter of politics but one of using public positions of power to enrich oneself.
The Clintons are not public servants. They are pigs at the trough of money and power.
Hillary Clinton announced her candidacy this week, so now the score is one clown car and one Scooby van with a whole bunch of reporter clowns chasing after it. MOMocrats Cynematic, Karoli and Donna Schwartz Mills talk about Hillary's announcement video and talking tour, and compare it with the bombast of the Republican field, as well as the absence of any serious challengers to Mrs. Clinton. ALSO: the epidemic of killings of unarmed African-Americans at the hands of police, the Atlanta 11 - and Equal Pay Day (which happened to occur just before tax day).
Hillary Clinton Subpoenaed . . . Now what? Will it matter? Will she go to jail where she belongs?
HIllary's goon "Warns" NYT reporter of "Sexism" . . . The reporter is a woman.
John Kerry exaggerated his role in "First Climate Change Hearings"
SF wants "Warning labels on soda cans
EPA is after your BBQ
On this week's episode of FRESHANOMICZ RADIO were discussing presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton. Does she have a chance to become president?
So much of the buzz this week has been about Hillary Clinton.
Maybe even more so in conservative circles than among Democratic Party operatives.
Sure, the scorn conservatives now pile on Clinton may be well deserved...
But what other important data points are we missing while so many obsess over this one aging awkward Democrat?
America continues in its decline. And Hillary Clinton may be the perfect distraction.
Immigration, the economy, other matters of real imporatance seem to have been bumped deeper to the back of most Americans minds as we seemingly obsess over Hillary.
Among the things we've taken note of is how pricey some home repair or home maintenence services have become. Is the dollar rapidly shriking? Or is it that people are overpaying simply because they over-estimate the skill set required to make things happen?
Don and Doug continue connecting the dots in these perilous times in this Friday's webcast.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (483 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (61 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (42 chatters)
- BeverlyD (28 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Odwirafo (14 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (14 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (9 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (7 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- Soul Talk Radio Network (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- Im Just Sayn (5 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (3 chatters)
- MJ Hannigan (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (2 chatters)
- Elder Coylette (2 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (2 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (2 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Reach Out America (2 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (1 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Ask Cathleen Network (1 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (0 chatters)
- Curious Times (0 chatters)