SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to another episode of my hilarious life. Tonight's episode, comes to you from live from Hampton Roads virginia. Tonight we are talking about the funny stuff that has happend in my week, We are going to talk about Khloe's new $30,000 dollar car, How a 4 year old foiled her babysitters plans to rob her house, Mensa now partners with Match.com and what ever else i can come up with in the next 5 hours this will be the best two hours of your life hands down
Checking Mic while Enjoying and sharing more of J. Wunders of Ghetto Genius Blog tells it straight no chase LOL! Many people from all walks of Life ask for help that only J. Wunder can help them to "Keep it Moving" <3 <3 <3 #Hilarious and Disgusting at the same Damn time! J. Wunder #Bosstivity and Buddies will have you coming back for more of their infamous "Real Talk" LMAOFFFFFFF!!!!
its friday, and yall no what time it is, Hell yea, I am back after a weeks vacation from the norm. I hope that you all had a great 4th and you are ready to laugh, and have fun. Its been a crazy two weeks, and tonight i am back to tell you like it is, whether you want to here it or not. I am talking about Ryan Goslings and Eve Menddez soon too be new kid, and as always the best from Pop Culture, Entertainment News, General Funny news, and what ever comes across my brain at that moment in time. The show goes down from 9-11pm tonight, and if you not careful you may just learn something.
this is the best two hours of your life, and you will get a good laugh, so turn off the tv crank this up because you will be amazed
The hilarious Paula Poundstone will be stopping by to chat with hosts Rez and Andy from Talk About. Need a good laugh? Don't miss this legendary lady--one of the great comediens of our time.
Paula is also an author and was the first female stand-up comedien at the prestigious White House Correspondents Dinner. She is currently a regular panelist on NPR's News/Comedy Show, Wait, Wait...Don't Tell me, and she released an all new comedy album on April Fool's Day 2013, I Heart Jokes: Paula Tells Them in Boston.
Get a FREE audio book now!
How are you today? I am back after two weeks off, and I am wound up fired up and ready for a great show. Tonight we will be talking about my vacation, while we eat smores, drink loopy eat fruit loops, and laugh till it hurts, then after we are done we have the after party on google hangout. Tonight show will be epic, many of your questions will be answered, and myths debunked. I am glad that you all have been patient with me over these two weeks, and we will also be talking about my new tattoo.
welcome to another edition of my hilarious life, tonight we are coming to you from Judgment Free Zone high atop the penthouse suit on the Chesapeake Bay. Tonight's show is jammed packed, with news, music, entertainment, weekly rap up of my week, things that are trending this last week, We are going to talk about the new reality shows, and summer shows that have come on this summer. Who knows who will stop by the studio this week, We also are going to be talking about dismounting with post cum, and how much do people pay for hand jobs, and where can you buy them? We also do a would you rather or a Fuck my life segement, as always i answer emails, talk about my good friends and what ever else i can come up with now
Tonight will be fun
Welcome to another edition of my hilarious life, a show that brings you the funny all day and all week. tonight we are talking about a guy who poops in peoples yards at night in houston. we also talk about how JAY-z got his ass beat by his sister in law, and then NY Daily Headlines, emails and your questions in two great jam packed hours that will make you laugh till it hurts, and forget about your bad day
tonight at 9pm
We are back at tonight 9pm on the East Coast, 6pm on the west, this is a special edition of the show. We are going to be talking about Woman's store credit, Planes, Cooters, and funny stories. this show is guaranteed to make you laugh till it hurts. The show is totally live, anything can and usually does happen. Maybe Sara w/o the H may call again, who knows, totally live, Totally fun ( this is a special edition to see if i get more people on a friday as opposed to a tuesday) so the show is still tuesdays at 9pm but this is just a test run.
Its that time again, tonight is another edition of My Hilarious Life. Coming to you live from the Southern Tree Fort. Tonight is a special edition of the show, we are doing it for 2 hours, talking Taxes, Dating, Cirlcle of Friends, and funny stories that is guararnteed to make you laugh till you hurt. As always this show is anything goes, always live, and the greatest 2 hours of your life. show starts at 9pm on the east 6pm in the west, call in live 619-789-4325 and if your not careful you may just learn something you never new
When it comes to comedy Ambrose Jones’s resume is impeccable. Comedian Ambrose Jones has had the privilege of performing at the following top spots in the country: Comedy Store, The Laugh Factory, Comedy House, Looney Bin, Zanies, Jokes & Notes, and The J-spot (Jay Anthony Brown's Comedy Club). He just recently won 1st place at a comedy competition at the Stardome in Birmingham, AL.
He is a former UPS package driver, who believes comedy is his God given destiny. Within three months of doing stand-up, he attended a workshop for comedians instructed by Eddie Brill (book comics for the David Letterman). He was told by Mr. Brill that he possessed a talent often not seen in comics who have been doing stand-up for 20 years. Also, Eddie told him that he has the poise and the ability to be one of the best stands up comedians around.
He has already opened for some of the top comedians in the business. Don (DC) Curry, Damon Williams, Eddie Griffin, Kyle Grooms, Doule D, Lomax, The Legendary Barkays, T-Rey and more. Within only two years under his belt, he began coordinating comedy shows in Memphis, TN featuring comedians from BET Comic View, Def Comedy Jam and up and coming local talent.
Tune in to this episode of The LanceScurv Show and catch a rare opportunity to speak to this rising star who is destined to fulfill a destiny of greatness!
so this week, we sit here, and talk about writting a letter to jimmy fallon. WE also are going to talk about my crazy week, how much fun I have had, we also will bring to light, meeting people in bars and how to get them home, and do you carry LIngerie in your purse when you go on a date? We debunk some myths, while giving my thoughts on the criminal trial for OJ, Chris Christie on Fallon, and hilarys new book.
this episode is going on an hour late due to choosing eating good in the neighborhood first, and then the show second, i no i am an ass hole. its okay though. tonight we are talking about my crazy week, Miranda Lambert's new CD CMT Awards Recap, News Stories, Party Down South, and new and up coming TV Shows, this show is going to be good and we are going to break down for you Miranda's new cd, the new trends of the summer of 2014, and what ever i can squeeze in two hours. so sit back relax and crank it up cause you are about to be edumocated all night long, grab your favorite drink, sit back and enjoy life
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Annahilation (50 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (40 chatters)
- Hunger Games Fireside Chat (32 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (23 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (11 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- RRS Radio (9 chatters)
- Universal Radio (9 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Own Your Career (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (5 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (5 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- POET UNPLUGGED (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- Hussle Made Muzik (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Prophet Kyle T Miller (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Bully Block Radio Network (1 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (1 chatters)
- Soulistic0 (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)
- THA BOOM SHOW (0 chatters)