SORT BY Relevancy
If your worries and fears seem overwhelming and interfere with your daily life, you may be suffering from anxiety. You may not recognize that someone is suffering from anxiety, as most of the time, on the outside they seem perfectly fine. Inside, they may be feeling like they are dying or losing their minds. Tune in to this month’s tele-lunch & learn and find out more about anxiety disorder.
in Self Help
“HIGH ANXIETY” with PENNY COHEN, LCSW & DR. MURIEL P. WARREN
Penny Cohen, LCSW is a transformational psychotherapist, relationship counselor and the author of “Personal Kabbalah: 32 Paths To Inner Peace & Life Purpose.” Find her at www.pennycohen.com.
Dr. Muriel P. Warren, DSW, ACSW, is a professional psychotherapist, hypnotherapist, author of five books, and educator engaged in private practice in Nyack, NY. She holds degrees from Fordham, Columbia, and Adelphi Universities in Psychology and Social Work. Find her at www.drmurielpwarren.com
On this show we will be examining the quote, “As long as man is an ambiguous creature, he can never banish anxiety. What he can do instead is to use anxiety as an internal spring for growth into new dimensions of thought and trust.” This is from “The Denial of Death,” a 1973 work of psychology and philosophy by Ernest Becker, which was awarded the 1974 Pulitzer Prize for General Non-Fiction.
Nathan and Jon are joined by Joe Vecsey, host of the Call Back podcast. They sit down to talk about anxiety, but man, anxiety is not fun! Partners pasts and girlfriends are talked, and anxiety comes back. How do you deal with it? Nathan Jazz Rants about the Ice Buck Challenge.
Follow @NathanMacintosh @JonFatigate @@JosephVecsey and @StandUpNYLabs.
Go to www.StandUpNY.com to see when Nathan is performing live at Stand Up NY. Listen to all our other great podcasts at www.StandUpNYLabs.com
Dana Laake and her special guest Dr. Donald Brown will be discussing anxiety management and the healthy alternatives to anti-anxiety medication.
Dr. Donald Brown is a naturopathic physician and a leading authority on the safety and efficacy of nutritional supplements, evidence-based herbal medicine, and probiotics. Dr. Brown currently serves as the Director of Natural Product Research Consultants in Seattle, WA. He is the author of Herbal Prescriptions for Health and Healing, a contributor to The Natural Pharmacy, the A-Z Guide to Drug-Herb-Vitamin Interactions, and The Textbook of Natural Medicine.
in Self Help
Enjoy this episode where our founder discusses her battles with chronic anxiety and her hard but invaluable recovery!
in Self Help
This episode discusses the importance of relationships when it comes to anxiety recovery. Addresses overlooked but important decisions we need to make if we want to heal.
Public speaking, flying, a job interview, a first date, a major deadline or final exam...
For people with occasional anxiety, these situations can trigger instant and overwhelming feelings of nervousness, apprehension, irritability and insecurity. Some folks simply cannot function.
1 in 3 people are inflicted with depression, anxiety or panic attacks and what can a person do besides taking medical drugs. Yes What can we do Naturally. Tune in and fine out! Dr Jay coming to Kelowna BC and Calgary AB Sept 8th and Sept 9th Free? RSVP Email email@example.com Tel 250 547 2281
Kim Adams, eating psychology expert will talk about the interesting interplay between food and mood, particulalry anxiety.
Anxiety is an increasingly prevalent disorder in modern society that can have a devastating impact on your enjoyment of life and your ability to make healthy choices.
This episode will explore how the very food you crave to manage your anxious moments and how you are eating can be contributing to your anxiety.
Eric Balkman and Dave Gerczak debate whether Doug Martin and/or Bobby Rainey are startable in a Mike Glennon-led Buccaneers offense against the Pittsburgh Steelers this weekend. And are you crazy to play Rivers against the Jags over Aaron Rodgers against Chicago? The guys are also joined by Michael Gionet, the current leader of the Fantasy Football Players Championship (FFPC) Main Event who tells them all about his two Lists of 10 and lineup decisions he's faced with in Week 4. Plus, the guys answer your calls, emails, tweets and more all on The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour!
One sure way to ensure success in business and life is to commit to a daily discipline of personal developent and growth. Sadly, too many folks drop their learning and personal growth once they attain a certain level of success. In today's call, JT will share 5 ways to ensure you continue to progress and avoid suffering from arrested development!
Fly High, Fly Fast, Fly Far!
What is the greatest gift you've ever recieved? What is the greatest gift you've ever given? Interestingly, too many amazing people have yet to receive (or give) the greatest gift of thier life. In this call, JT shares 5 steps to receiving the greatest gift in the world. Listen in and get it today!
Fly High, Fly Fast, Fly Far!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (125 chatters)
- John Baptist (90 chatters)
- in5d (64 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (40 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (34 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (25 chatters)
- DDP Radio (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (18 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (18 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (17 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (14 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (14 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- AlimBey (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (12 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- canadianglen (10 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (8 chatters)
- Tarhaka (8 chatters)
- dtm radio (8 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (6 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (5 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (3 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- The URC Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (2 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (2 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (2 chatters)
- Curious Times (2 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (2 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (2 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- AAAL with Carole and Steve (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Dave in the City (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Geezer Gamers Community Radio (1 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (1 chatters)
- The Annette Brent Show (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Penny Entertainment (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (0 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (0 chatters)