SORT BY Relevancy
Providing much needed information for parents and students as they prepare for the 2015–2016 school year.
How is the Newark Open Enrollment Plan working? What are parents saying? We'll discuss the current issues and the resources available to ensure parents get their children enrolled and ready for school.
You may not be the son of a wealthy clothing store merchant, or the grandson of an Italian immigrant tailor, and you may not end up at college with your father trailing along but, never-the-less, you need to be prepared. Whether you are taking your kids to their first day at grade school, or they are entering middle school, high school or college, you, as a parent or a student, need to be prepared financially for what is ahead of you.
Today we will talk about back to school and, for the next few weeks, we will dive into subjects from saving money buying crayons to paying for college tuition.
Your Money Your Matters focuses on how to achieve savings, and today we will discuss how to keep your home safer. We also discuss everything from debt management to life experiences. We explore what tools are available to help consumers better manage their personal finances, and we answer your personal questions.
Your Money. Your Matters is a weekly show broadcasting every Tuesday from 11 a.m. to noon Central Time, featuring radio personalities Rick Grady, Cornerstone Credit Union League and Todd Mark, Navicore Solutions. Plus we have a wide cadre of guests that join us.
Each week, we discuss financial issues that are most importance to consumers. Tune in; share your thoughts; and gain helpful advice.
Good morning Family ! It's back to school time and it's also time to take out the wallets and spend, spend, spend. Wait a minute before you do all that spending let me show you how you can get back to school stuff free or cheap. If you have any back to school stories please share them here on The cheap Cheetah Money Show. Now let's head back to school on the cheap!
www.The Cheap Cheetah Money show. blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/TheCheap CheetahMoney Show
It's that time of year again - back to school. That's right summer is just about over and it's time to hit the books again.
Join us as we talk about making this year the smoothest transition yet.
SHOW SPONSOR: In God I Trust (IGIT) Apparel
BONUS INTERVIEW: Chetachi Ecton of When in Need Foundation
Join Host Live Chats
- Free Thinking Radio (37 chatters)
- Curious Times (31 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (14 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (13 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (11 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (9 chatters)
- ankhkakek (9 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychic Reflections From Starcrafts (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (7 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- FRANCY AND FRIENDS (2 chatters)
- PWP Radio (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Introduction (2 chatters)
- RandomTalk91 (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Building Blocks of Recovery (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- The Steven Knight Show (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- Sultry Sammi Craig (1 chatters)
- GGT183 (0 chatters)
- SoSincere (0 chatters)