SORT BY Relevancy
We will take a few minutes this morning and talk about the matter of addicitons. Not just drug or alcohol addictions but the fact that a whole lot of stuff controls our lives. Addictions to sex, food, sports, comoputors, TV and the list is alomst as endless as there are people
Find out what God's Word has to say about dealing with addicitons as we look at life through the grid of the Bible
in Self Help
Recognizing them and transforming from them. Addictions are not always drugs and alcohol, there are many things we are addicted to that are every day behavior that create distractions from our path. Join us and learn how to recognize those subtle every day ones.
Host: Roy Masters
Callers: A gentleman had many addictions and cannot get away from them. Another man is concerned about his 4-year old sleeping with him and his wife. A man wants to know if he will get to know God the way Adam was supposed to know God.
For more information, and to find out about the Cure Stress Device and the accompanying book, visit http://www.fhu.com.
Roy Masters book The Secret Power of Words can be found HERE.
Originally aired: July 30, 2013 – Hour 3
What Are You Hiding Behind Your Addictions? Today, the Voice of Change welcomes Jyude Allbright. Jyude's program is titled: What Are You Hiding Behind Your Addictions? We live on a planet where addictions are the norm. Many of us don’t even realize that those addictions mask who we really are and the contribution we could be making to society, which by the way would bring us ultimate joy. What if you were hiding your fears, your feelings of inadequacy & victimization, your anger & pain, your rage, your feelings of wrongness, or your feelings of scarcity? Please join us with Jyude Allbright, the addiction wizard & discover what you might be hiding. Learn ways to come out of your “self imposed closet” of addictive coverup as Jyude guides us through some addiction release exercises. Jyude Allbright helps people who are feeling powerless in their lives, become powerful again. She presents you with tools to repair and regain the powerful you – to remember your greatness. Whether it’s a divorce, a stubborn child, serious illness, lost love, death, addiction or just plain “stuckness,” Jyude has experienced it all, learned from it and has made it part of her life’s journey to assist you in understanding why these things have happened to you and how to change them. Check her out at www.jyudeallbright.com and see, hear and feel how she can contribute to your life.
Heartline with Rita Schulte
For more info on Rita and her new book "Shattered" please visit her web site at www.ritaschulte.com
Checking the Pulse on your heart by taking a look at some of the cutting edge issues that are affecting you and the people around you. And have you consider...
How in the world is all this mess called life affecting your heart?
Rita Hancock MD (aka "Dr. Rita") is a graduate of Cornell University and is a board-certified Physical Medicine specialist with subspecialty board certification in Pain Management. She has been in full-time practice for fifteen years. Dr. Rita is the author of the Godly Affirmations For Weight Loss series of audio CDs, as well as three books: The Eden Diet--How To Eat Treats, Enjoy Your Food, and Lose Weight, The Eden Diet Workbook, and her latest book, Radical Well-being--A Biblical Guide to Overcoming Pain, Illness, and Addictions.
Adult Children might be faced with hiring a home health agency, where do you turn? You might be working a full time job and are concerned about your mother's safety during the day. Out of the hundreds of companies in a metropolitan area, how do you find a good one? What help may they provide? How much per hour? These questions and more will be answered by my guest, Karen Moorehead, owner and operator of Elderlink Home Care, Inc. She is renown expert and very successful entrepreneur. Tune in before the need for home health arises from your loved one.
What are the reasons for addictions in relation to the brain? How can my diet and chemistry of my bloodstream affect my brain. Does environment have an effect on the peace of my brain and lead to addictions. These questions and more we will cover on this week's episode dealing with another root to addictions.
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- reactionariez (21 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (18 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (15 chatters)
- GodKiller (15 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (14 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (9 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (8 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (7 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (7 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (6 chatters)
- Universal Radio (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (4 chatters)
- Venus In Velvet (4 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (4 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (4 chatters)
- Dr Griffon (3 chatters)
- Justice Lab (3 chatters)
- Inside Connection Radio (2 chatters)
- InThe Plug (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Cage Passion (2 chatters)
- civilalert (2 chatters)
- blackonomics (2 chatters)
- 63504 (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (2 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (2 chatters)
- Kyle Preston Radio Show (2 chatters)
- League Source (1 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (1 chatters)
- Never a Niche Live (1 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (1 chatters)
- Our Unexplained World (1 chatters)
- Paradox East Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- A Well To Do Woman Ministries (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- BX25 Vixens Magazine (1 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Detroit Web Radio (1 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (1 chatters)
- Harmonious Vibrations (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- Mana Talk (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- MinisterofMotivation (1 chatters)
- This Man Woman Thang (0 chatters)