SORT BY Relevancy
HELP! IT'S THE HOLIDAYS! The holidays are coming and there is nothing like the holidays to bring out the best of everyone's addictions! Over spending, over eating, over drinking, giving yourself up for family and care taking are just a few of the way we and everyone else make ourselves nuts! What about a totally different possibility? This Show is a survival and thrival guide to the
Tonight, we will be discussing spiritual and emotional ranges because we are fast approaching the Holiday season. We know this is the time of year when most people suffer depression of some kind. Statistics show us this is the time of the year most suicides and homicides occur. So, there is great need for the topic of the “Seven stages of Grief i.e. Death” to be discussed. Many of us do not have a faith base system or community to support us for whatever reason. Please, join us; it is a possibility you can lend a helping hand through these upcoming holidays. Please call: 347-308 8392
Thanksgiving and Christmas are around the corner, so what are you having for the holidays?Will it be the traditional dinners, some fusion or something different? And who's coming to dinner or is it Guess Who's Coming To Dinner? Tune in to the next New Jackie Blue Show and find out what Jackie Blue and Triple “T” may be having for the holidays. I wonder will Triple “T” come this way and visit for the holidays.
Join us for this special Saturday morning show with Mentor Marnie Swedberg, as she helps us keep the hectic out of the Holidays with tips from her newly released organizational guide, Holiday Planning - Super stress-busting strategies in the eight potentially hazardous holiday zones. These include: - Traditions & Events - Personal Time & Rest - Personal Diet & Exercise - Healthy Family Meals - Christmas Cards/Letters - Tree & Home Decorating - Gift Ideas, Budgets, Bu
Join Dr. Pat as she interviews Sara Wiseman Re-Imagining the Holidays: How to Escape the Six Traps of Overabundance, and Create New Traditions Brimming with Gratitude.
Are you dreading it already? You know… the whole shopping-gifting-cooking-cleaning-eating-drinking socializing-relatives-traveling season just ahead? Instead, what if you could create holidays that were a time of true relaxation and joy? What if the traditions you chose filled you with gratitude at the deepest level? You can, says author Sara Wiseman, when you choose to escape the Six Traps of Overabundance, and create a whole new kind of holiday.
Join Jennifer when she discusses strategies to help you manage the holiday stress when you have an inflexible child. Holidays can be a big stress for families with children who have executive functioning challenges.
Do you sense the onslaught of the holiday season creeping in?
How can this year be more happy, healthy, less stressful, less expensive?
How might this holiday season increase your sense of worth on multiple levels?
Join us to remind yourself about to common-sense, practical ways to navigate the holidays with ease and grace. Discover how to receive and use two life-enhancing gifts this holiday season and all year long.
Welcome to part two of the series, Lifestyle Design For 2014, as we spread our trail map out across the table to begin to guide you down the path that led us to a fun, free life by design. In the first minute, the single most important link to living your life by design in 2014 is revealed.
Everyone knows that the Holidays can be stressful...so how do you find the time to build your dream life right in the middle of it? By Minute 10 this answer is revealed.
Finally, Christine flips the dietary world upside down, as she teaches you exactly what she does to enjoy the holidays and lose weight at the same time.
Check out previous episodes at http://lifestyletrailblazers.com/category/lifestyle-radio
Today marks the beginning of the holiday season and with it comes all of the challenges around healthy eating and maintaining your fitness routine. Leftover candy, Thanksgiving pies, Christmas cookies, and overeating are common this time of year. What are healthy alternatives to all the sweet treats during the holidays? How does the change in season and weather affect your body? What can you do to stay fit into the new year? My guest, fitness expert and owner of Mile High Fitness, Kim Farmer has the answers.
Adult Children might be faced with hiring a home health agency, where do you turn? You might be working a full time job and are concerned about your mother's safety during the day. Out of the hundreds of companies in a metropolitan area, how do you find a good one? What help may they provide? How much per hour? These questions and more will be answered by my guest, Karen Moorehead, owner and operator of Elderlink Home Care, Inc. She is renown expert and very successful entrepreneur. Tune in before the need for home health arises from your loved one.
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (54 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (15 chatters)
- The Middle Men (12 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (12 chatters)
- Cinema in Noir (10 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (10 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (10 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- Black Girl Nerds (9 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (7 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (6 chatters)
- Dino Dean (6 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (6 chatters)
- Fins Radio (6 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (5 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (4 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (4 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- EMS Office Hours (3 chatters)
- PANDA Podcast (3 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (3 chatters)
- Pop Fan Girls (2 chatters)
- reVerse (2 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- EWRoss (2 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (2 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- D Hour Show (2 chatters)
- BRUE (2 chatters)
- AmericanHeroesRadio (2 chatters)
- Michael Buffalo (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Omega News (1 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (1 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (1 chatters)
- Halestorm sports radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (1 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (1 chatters)
- WORLD Change (1 chatters)
- Yahshuah (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- shadowseeker01 (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (1 chatters)
- Powerhouse Ministries (1 chatters)
- Dariaanne (0 chatters)
- MKSPCG (0 chatters)