SORT BY Relevancy
Today we will be having our 16th Live Radio Show. Only one week away from the regular season, we will be discussing everything HEAT, going over preseason games and trying our best to predict the future. Hosting will be Kevin Macartney and Billy Wiesler.
in Pop Culture
Listen in as your favorite co-hosts--Aaron & Whittney from The Weekly Heat--discuss this week's hottest topics and how they affect our lives and our world.
This week's topics inlcude:
Bruce and Kris Jenner on the way to splitsville? Should preachers pursue Hollywood or stay put in the pulpit? Did Jermaine Jackson really foot the bill for a Ferrari and not the bill for his kid support?
Every week's hottest topics every week...
"The Weekly Heat with Aaron & Whittney"
in Pop Culture
The Weekly Heat with Aaron & Whittney is an entertaining and yet thought provoking talk show where the co-hosts discuss the hottest topics in the news and how they are affecting our lives.
In this pilot/test episode, listen in as Aaron welcomes his beautiful new co-host, Whittney, to her debut radio hosting gig. These talented co-hosts discuss the government shutdown, the verdict in Michael Jackson's death trial, nipples and the b.i.t.c.h word... all in the same conversation.
In part, inspired by "The View" and "The Talk". Aaron and Whittney from "The Weekly Heat" are an edgier radio version of Kelly and Michael from CBS's "Live".
We dare you to try to find a subject that Aaron and Whittney won't disuss.
Enjoy the show!
And visit us online: www.theweeklyheat.com
This will be our 17th Live Radio Show. This special hour-long edition will be previewing tonight's huge season opener against the Bulls. We'll be talking stats, analysis, and predictions as Kevin and Billy lead the charge to begin the HEAT's quest for a 3rd consecutive championship.
in Pop Culture
In this episode, co-hosts Aaron & Whittney discuss:
Kenan Thompson's bizarre and controversial remark about why SNL doesn't have any African American comics on the show The music world post-TLC--the ultra empowering/female inspiring top-selling female group of all time... Whether or not the burrough of Brooklyn should name a street after its most famous crack dealer... You won't want to miss this one!
"The Weekly Heat With Aaron & Whittney"
Join Host Live Chats
- ILLUMINATION (20 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (14 chatters)
- East Anglian EDL Radio Show (13 chatters)
- nikota777 (8 chatters)
- Conservative Junction Radio (7 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (7 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (6 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (6 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (6 chatters)
- Red Fox Blogger with Kel (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (3 chatters)
- AUSA RADIO with Wren (2 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (2 chatters)
- The Zurriane Show (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (2 chatters)
- Prophet Willie Mead (1 chatters)
- RICHSISTAH (1 chatters)
- Commala Radio Show (1 chatters)