SORT BY Relevancy
Is it safe to use nontraditional medicine with babies and children who were born with congenital heart defects? Do others in the heart community use nontraditional medicine? Why would a parent consider using complementary and alternative medicine with their children born with heart defects?
Today's show will feature Carolyn Harrington, the owner of Maty's Healthy Products. Carolyn is the mother of Maty, a daughter who was born with a congenital heart defect and who has had several open-heart surgeries. Discover why Carolyn started Maty's Healthy Products and whether or not using complementary and alternative medicine might be an option for you or a loved one.
The information contained in our show is not intended to-constitute comprehensive professional medical services or treatment of any kind. The CONTENT SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. Our show should be considered as an educational service only.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (26 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (12 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (12 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- 2 Regular Guys Talking Decoration (10 chatters)
- Angelically Inspired (8 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (3 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (3 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (3 chatters)
- Honoring Hour (2 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (1 chatters)
- Beyond Words Live (1 chatters)
- Indie Books (1 chatters)