SORT BY Relevancy
Tools for working on self: How to create a healthy self-esteem.
About African Temples of the Anunnaki
Archaeological proof of the advanced civilization on the southern tip of Africa that preceded Sumer and Egypt by 200,000 years
• Includes more than 250 original full-color photographs of South Africa’s circular stone ruins, ancient roads, prehistoric mines, large pyramids, and the first Sphinx
• Reveals how these 200,000-year-old sites perfectly match Sumerian descriptions of the gold mining operations of the Anunnaki and the city of Enki
• Shows how the extensive stone circle complexes are the remains of Tesla-like technology used to generate energy and carve tunnels straight into the Earth
With more than 250 original full-color photographs, Michael Tellinger documents thousands of circular stone ruins, monoliths, ancient roads, agricultural terraces, and prehistoric mines in South Africa. He reveals how these 200,000-year-old sites perfectly match Sumerian descriptions of Abzu, the land of the First People--including the vast gold-mining operations of the Anunnaki from the 12th planet, Nibiru, and the city of Anunnaki leader Enki.
Michael Tellinger is a scientist, researcher, and regular guest on more than 200 radio shows in the United States, United Kingdom, and Europe, such as Coast to Coast AM with George Noory and the Shirley Maclaine Show. In March 2011 he hosted the Megalithomania Conference in Johannesburg, South Africa, featuring Graham Hancock, Andrew Collins, and Robert Temple. The author of Slave Species of the Gods, he lives in South Africa.
Healthy Cooking with Macro. Chef, author, instructor, Valerie Wilson helps people live happier lives through healthier eating! Topic: Tempeh, with her recipe for Layered Tempeh and Vegetable Dip, as well as, party cooking suggestions. Call in with questions 646-378-0378. www.bodymindspiritradio.com
Today Laura Theodore the Jazzy Vegetarian welcomes Victoria Moran to chat about tips and recipes for hosting a healthy holiday meal. SEASON FOUR of Jazzy Vegetarian now airs on the CREATE NETWORK every Tuesaday and Thursday and is full of celebrity guests and celebratory meals! Looking for the perfect holiday gift? Autographed copies of the new, 3-disc DVD Collection - The Best of Jazzy Vegetarian and signed copies of all of Laura Theodore’s cookbooks are now available! Victoria Moran is the author of eleven books, a certified holistic health counselor (HHC, AADP) in private practice, and director of Main Street Vegan Academy, training vegan lifestyle coaches. Her latest book is Main Street Vegan, which VegNews magazine calls “The Vegan Bible, New Testament.” A two-time Oprah! guest, winner of “Vegan of the Year” for 2012, and host of the Main Street Vegan Show on Unity.FM radio, Victoria lives in a green condo in New York City.
in Self Help
The turkey, the trimmings, the pies do you enjoy the holidays and yet still want to not over stuff? Join me and returning guest Ali Shapiro as she shares how we can eat healthy and enjoy the holiday season.
Ali was described by a client as the swiss army knife of wellness. She is like having the tools of a nutritionist, therapist and personal trainer all working together for you.
Combining her background in functional medicine and holistic nutrition, Ali created an innovative health coaching model, Truce with Food ™, while at the University of Pennsylvania earning my Masters degree in the field of Coaching. She combined my different fields of expertise into an elegant and inspiring wellness process that makes food, our most important medicine, a joy. Tune in and techniques that will help us enjoy seasonal food and eat healthy.
This podcast’s sponsor is Audible.com a leading provider of audio entertainment and information. Listen to audiobooks whenever and wherever you want. Get a free book when you sign up for a 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/getorganized
During the winter, many of us spend hours and days at a time couped up inside. When indoor air pollution accumulates, it causes adverse health effects on the residents of the building. These effects include headaches, eye irritation, fatigue, dry throat, sinus congestion, dizziness and nausea.
But there are a variety of ways for us to create a healthy, relaxing and tranquil living space, with just a few additions and lifestyle changes.
Join Partners in Health and Biz talk show host Gail Dixon as she shares 10 ways to create healthy living space.
Call into the studio with your questions and/or comments: 347-945-9433.
Do you wish you had more time to cook healthy meals? Kat will show us how!
Kathleen (Kat) O’Keefe-Kanavos- Healthy Quickie Cooking for Busy People- Whether you are rich and famous or just making ends meet you have to eat. When crisis management and lack of time take precedence in your life, cooking can become a laborious chore. After all you’ve endured during your hectic day, including a cranky belly from stress; you need a belly-pleaser cooking column that meets your needs, and time restrictions. Kat makes it easy for everyone to prepare healthy food: the building block for emotional, physical and mental health. The how-to videos are dedicated to everyone in crisis, especially women raising their families alone. Not only do they bring home the bacon, they cook it, too! I want to make cooking easy and fun for you. This multi-media column is from Kat’s TV cooking series and cookbook written during her cancer treatments. It will help you cook a meal in fifteen minutes or less, and includes caloric and nutritional information.
Calgary, Alberta – According to a recent survey conducted by the Ministry of Health, 85 percent of Canadian women are dissatisfied with their bodies. Historically, the most widely accepted solution to improving our health has been diets, and yet statistics show that a staggering 95 percent of all diets fail.
Diets are fundamentally about deprivation, but as we all know, when we tell ourselves we can’t have something we just want it more. This “all or nothing” approach is why diets are unsustainable and an ineffective means of reaching your long-term health goals.
Sherry Matheson is a coach, facilitator and co-founder of Ingredients for a Healthy Lifestyle, a health and wellness coaching practice dedicated to helping individuals change their mindset and behaviors to promote long-term sustainable change in their health and wellbeing.
“Everyone has their own unique recipe for a healthy life,” says Sherry. “I’m passionate about health and wellness because I truly feel we can’t be our best without it; we can’t be the best employees we want to be or the best parents we want to be.”
As health and wellness coaches, Sherry, along with her co-founder Jamie Davidoff, explore how all the areas of your life are connected to your health and well-being. Sherry and Jamie work with their clients to find the right mix of ingredients to reach their optimal health goals.
“Diets have truly failed us. We don’t feel like we can be successful with another diet,” says Sherry. “The approach Jamie and I take is completely different because we really do focus on getting rid of the dieting mentality. We teach our clients to be more mindful of what they’re eating, to listen to what their body wants and develop a better relationship with food.”
Everyone wants to be "healthy",but are'nt always willling to take the steps to acheive such. Sometimes the issue is not knowing the steps which forces one to aimlessly search while sticking to bad habits. This show is for all, and will give you a new insight on what it means to live a healthy lifestyle! Tips and tricks for you to gradually and effectively change your life.
The Queen of Permanent Weight Loss, Katharine Pike talks with us about how to bust through your emotional eating blocks and live life with more energy, better health, and a slimmer look. Fad diets don’t work, but Katharine tells us the secrets to reaching your healthy weight – and saying there!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (187 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (31 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (28 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (24 chatters)
- The Portal (23 chatters)
- Straitway (21 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (21 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (13 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- in5d (8 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (8 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (6 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (5 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (3 chatters)
- redmaryland (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (2 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (2 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (2 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- Painters Dream Productions (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Impact Media (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment (0 chatters)