SORT BY Relevancy
Chef AJ returns to help us learn all about healthy and clean eating habits.
Jossi will discuss very nutritious but very easy to cook recipes from her kitchen. Jossi loves cooking and good food and will share some tips from her experiences.
I will be talking with Lindsey Gomes, Dietician at Shop Rite (E. Hartford and Manchester, CT) about Healthy Fall Recipes including cooking with apples, root vegetables and pumpkin.
Dr. Richard Olree graduated in 1981 with a Bachelor of Science in Human Biology degree and a Doctorate in Chiropractics . He is currently a member of the Michigan Association of Chiropractors. He is co-author of the book Minerals for the Genetic Code originally published in 2006 by Acres USA. The book is now in it’s second edition and has sold more than 3,000 copies worldwide. Dr. Olree’s contribution to the book focuses on a chart of the spine he developed that overlays the Standard Genetic Chart.
Dr. Olree currently practices in Hillman, Michigan. He sees an average of 30-50 patients per day. For the last nine years, Dr. Olree has been making house visits to the local Mio/Fairview Amish communities and has been visiting the local Ossineke area Amish for the last 4 years, as well.
He also offers Nutritional Consultations to people all over the world including Germany, Australia, Canada and many other countries. Dr. Olree has been, and is, speaking to various groups about genetics, minerals and nutrition. His recent travels have taken him to Mexico, Canada, Hawaii, Minnesota, Iowa, South Dakota, Indiana, Utah, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and many many more. His most recent visit took him to Ohio where he spoke at the Acres USA Convention.
To see a list of places that Dr. Olree will be visiting, go to www.emineral.info
If you would like to speak with Dr. Olree himself, please call the office at (989) 742-4242 to set up a Nutritional Consult. The cost is $30.00 per half hour. Please fill out the “Become a Patient” questionnaire prior to your scheduled consultation.
How Does Alkaline Water Help Hydrating the Skin?
1. Alkaline water is absorbed by the skin quite quickly.
2. Drinking plenty of water helps keep your kidneys healthy, your skin glowing and energizes your muscles. And many scientific studies show that drinking alkaline water is even better.
3. Water with a higher pH level than regular water can neutralize acid in your bloodstream, slow bone loss, boost metabolism and help your body absorb nutrients more effectively.
4. Water contaminants and impurities can compromise your family's health, as well as reduce the efficiency of your appliances. With treated water, you can reduce or eliminate these contaminants and protect your family.
More about Denise: Speaker, Author, TV and Radio Show Host and passionate about healthy living.
Get Healthy Now!
ts on Skin
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Denise_Thomson
1ST Hour: Host Latifah Hameen will be joined by Guest: Brenda Wakefield. Topic: "YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT!" Healthy & Unhealthy Eating Choices & Results.
2ND Hour: THE GOOD SENSE G-D GIVES Host: Michael Hameen join by Guest: Rashad Shabazz,Imam & Community Builder, Topic: "SOCIAL INTELLEGENCE" Acknowledging G-d's Gifts for growth of the Individual & Community Life.
2ND Hour: Join Host: Michael Hameen & Guest: Rashad Shabazz Topic:"SOCIAL INTELLIGENCE" on:THE GOOD SENSE G-D GIVES; Program acknowledging the Gifts of the CREATOR for Growing our individual & Community Life.
I LOVE recipes! I have a whole shelf dedicated to recipes books. My pinterest mostly full of recipes I plan to try. So lets make my obsession into something interactive and FUN!
I will also be talking about the great uses of Honey and begin to talk about color therapy.
Join me in what I hope is a fun filled broadcast <3
Healthy Cooking with Macro Val. Chef, author, instructor, Valerie Wilson helps people live happier lives through healthier eating! Topic: Tempeh and her recipe for Stuffed Collard Greens. She will also be welcoming guest, Melissa Robinson from The Brinery who is the "Tempeh Manager" and will be joining Valerie in discussing her monthly topic. www.bodymindspiritradio.com
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith, publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sunday’s variety show. This show airs live from Joshua Inn in Hollister, California, a stop along the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 407+ National Park units.
On this Episode:
- NY Times bestselling author Regina Leeds ‘The Zen Organizer’ discusses her new book ‘Rightsize . . . Right Now!: The 8-Week Plan to Organize, Declutter, and Make Any Move Stress-Free.’
- Five-star Chef Ivan Flowers of Top of the Market in San Diego shares a grilling recipe.
- Howard & Ruth Milstein, author of ‘Cooking with Love: Ventures Into the New Israeli Cuisine,’ talk Picnics & Outdoor Gatherings
- Esther Markle, General Manager of Yerington Inn, tells us about Yerington, Nevada.
- Herbalist Cynthia Johnston of MoonMaid Botanicals discusses Herbs for Healthy Hormones.
- Lynn Wiese Sneyd ‘The Book Biz Whiz’ shares tips on Self-Publishing.
Join Host Live Chats
- English Defence League Radio (19 chatters)
- Midrats (10 chatters)
- My Psychic Connection (10 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (10 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (7 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (5 chatters)
- PSH Live (5 chatters)
- VernonHale (4 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (3 chatters)
- Southeast Vince (2 chatters)
- NFOTUSA (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- cowpote (1 chatters)
- Herpin Time (1 chatters)
- Luqman Nation (1 chatters)
- TOTM (1 chatters)